setMarkerShape – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

ditto comment for SetMarkerShapeLocal
ditto comment for SetMarkerShapeLocal
[[User:Mikero|ook?]] 07:12, 3 September 2007 (CEST)

:If you check back in the history for any of these commands you will find out that they all had the correct information from BI supplied documentation entered into them when they were first populated, bar any typos.
:If you check back in the history for any of these commands you will find out that they all had the correct information from BI supplied documentation entered into them when they were first populated, bar any typos.
Line 23: Line 24:

:[[User:Planck|Planck]] 12:08, 31 August 2007 (CEST)
:[[User:Planck|Planck]] 12:08, 31 August 2007 (CEST)
:: have ammended (corrected) the blurb accordingly.
:: in fact, I don't see how you could get a "_MarkerObject", no command exists afaik to object=getMarker "MarkerName", and interestingly (for me at least) all manipulations of a marker are strictly by it's "MarkerName" [[User:Mikero|ook?]] 07:12, 3 September 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 07:12, 3 September 2007

Somehow hoz I don't think this is for version 1.0. Maybe just use ?? as we don't know what version it is, it came with the newer comref anyway.

Forget I said that, I realise now what is happening here. ;P

Planck 13:42, 13 September 2006 (CEST)

wrong paramater type?

unlike all the other setmarker xyz's this syntax states a handle (object) NOT a string

this differs from the ofpec comref which says string just like all the others

is this correct?

ditto comment for SetMarkerShapeLocal ook? 07:12, 3 September 2007 (CEST)

If you check back in the history for any of these commands you will find out that they all had the correct information from BI supplied documentation entered into them when they were first populated, bar any typos.
This command also used to be correct, until it was altered at some point.
The reason the ofpec comref is still accurate is because It isn't available for edit by all and sundry....bar typos.
Planck 12:08, 31 August 2007 (CEST)
have ammended (corrected) the blurb accordingly.
in fact, I don't see how you could get a "_MarkerObject", no command exists afaik to object=getMarker "MarkerName", and interestingly (for me at least) all manipulations of a marker are strictly by it's "MarkerName" ook? 07:12, 3 September 2007 (CEST)