Viktor Bocan – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:
Actually, I think medvidek (Robert Stipek) is behind Williams blog, but you can say that William Porter's blog is behind Victor Bocan. :P <br>  --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 12:54, 22 July 2006 (CEST)
Actually, I think medvidek (Robert Stipek) is behind Williams blog, but you can say that William Porter's blog is behind Victor Bocan. :P <br>  --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 12:54, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

:I really don´t know for sure, my only clue was the link from his pic. Feel free to edit or add, :think that´s what wiki´s are for, and i love it :D<br>but how do you display date/time with your :posts?<br> --[[User:Burns|burns]]
:I really don´t know for sure, my only clue was the link from his pic. Feel free to edit or add, think that´s what wiki´s are for, and i love it :D<br>but how do you display date/time with your posts?<br> --[[User:Burns|burns]]

Latest revision as of 13:33, 22 July 2006

Actually, I think medvidek (Robert Stipek) is behind Williams blog, but you can say that William Porter's blog is behind Victor Bocan. :P
--Sniperwolf572 12:54, 22 July 2006 (CEST)

I really don´t know for sure, my only clue was the link from his pic. Feel free to edit or add, think that´s what wiki´s are for, and i love it :D
but how do you display date/time with your posts?
--burns