Virtual Battlespace: Australians in Vietnam – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (projects category ?)
Line 1: Line 1:
== Category ==
== Category ==
I think this also belongs in the projects category. Thoughts? [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 05:20, 7 August 2006 (CEST)
I think this also belongs in the projects category. Thoughts? [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 05:20, 7 August 2006 (CEST)
:Projects? I'm not sure but I think this belongs into the VBS Category. Maybe Articles. But I go with whatever you guys go on this. I don't think it is finished. Waiting on some stuff here to make this as complete as possible. But feel free to move it where you want when you think it is ready and can be edited later. --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 07:52, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 07:52, 7 August 2006

Category

I think this also belongs in the projects category. Thoughts? hoz 05:20, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Projects? I'm not sure but I think this belongs into the VBS Category. Maybe Articles. But I go with whatever you guys go on this. I don't think it is finished. Waiting on some stuff here to make this as complete as possible. But feel free to move it where you want when you think it is ready and can be edited later. --SniperAndy 07:52, 7 August 2006 (CEST)