Spearhead 1944 F.A.Q.: Difference between revisions

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Updated)
m (removed excessive space)
Line 2: Line 2:
== Will Spearhead 1944 be updated with new content in the future? ==
== Will Spearhead 1944 be updated with new content in the future? ==
::Yes, we plan to update this CDLC in future. However, please be aware that we are now allowed to discuss, neither confirm nor deny, if X and Y will be in future updates.
::Yes, we plan to update this CDLC in future. However, please be aware that we are now allowed to discuss, neither confirm nor deny, if X and Y will be in future updates.

== Can I use assets from this CDLC without owning it? ==
== Can I use assets from this CDLC without owning it? ==
::Spearhead 1944 has a compatibility mod that allows you to preview all assets in Arsenal. In addition you preview the terrain in Eden in camera mode. Finally you can combine it with other mods to be able to play on another terrain and alongside or against SPE assets. Only if you want to pick up weapons, gear or get into the driver/gunner/commander position of SPE vehicles, you will get the usual DLC notification and are unable to use these assets yourself.
::Spearhead 1944 has a compatibility mod that allows you to preview all assets in Arsenal. In addition you preview the terrain in Eden in camera mode. Finally you can combine it with other mods to be able to play on another terrain and alongside or against SPE assets. Only if you want to pick up weapons, gear or get into the driver/gunner/commander position of SPE vehicles, you will get the usual DLC notification and are unable to use these assets yourself.
::To be able to access the CDLC's terrain, campaign and missions you need to become an owner of the DLC.
::To be able to access the CDLC's terrain, campaign and missions you need to become an owner of the DLC.

== How much does it cost? ==
== How much does it cost? ==
::$17.99 USD (€17.99 EUR / £14.99 GBP)
::$17.99 USD (€17.99 EUR / £14.99 GBP)
:: See {{Link|link= https://store.steampowered.com/app/1175380/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Spearhead_1944/|text= Steam}} for an up-to-date price.
:: See {{Link|link= https://store.steampowered.com/app/1175380/Arma_3_Creator_DLC_Spearhead_1944/|text= Steam}} for an up-to-date price.

== Does Spearhead have templates ready for re-texturing? ==
== Does Spearhead have templates ready for re-texturing? ==
::Currently we are not supplying templates to re-texture our assets. Nevertheless, this might change in the future.
::Currently we are not supplying templates to re-texture our assets. Nevertheless, this might change in the future.

== How much space does this CDLC take up on my drive? ==
== How much space does this CDLC take up on my drive? ==
:Around 21 GB.
:Around 21 GB.

== The Spearhead 1944 Campaign is described as a cooperative campaign however, am I able to play it alone? ==
== The Spearhead 1944 Campaign is described as a cooperative campaign however, am I able to play it alone? ==
::You are able to play the CDLC campaign by yourself if you wish. This can be hosted from your own machine, however we strongly recommend playing the Campaign on a dedicated server either through the official servers, or through a locally hosted dedicated server.
::You are able to play the CDLC campaign by yourself if you wish. This can be hosted from your own machine, however we strongly recommend playing the Campaign on a dedicated server either through the official servers, or through a locally hosted dedicated server.
::All player slots can be left to be used by AI to support the player(s) in their advance and to help complete mission objectives. Alongside there are various systems in place to help make the campaign playable with only a couple of friends or even by yourself. Systems like Revive, Self-Revive, AI Revive, Respawn, AI Tweaks, Custom Difficulty Adjustment, Indirect Fire Support and Retreat-Flee-Surrendering.
::All player slots can be left to be used by AI to support the player(s) in their advance and to help complete mission objectives. Alongside there are various systems in place to help make the campaign playable with only a couple of friends or even by yourself. Systems like Revive, Self-Revive, AI Revive, Respawn, AI Tweaks, Custom Difficulty Adjustment, Indirect Fire Support and Retreat-Flee-Surrendering.

== Why are Axis BLUFOR and Allies Independent? ==
== Why are Axis BLUFOR and Allies Independent? ==

Revision as of 13:26, 5 August 2023

F.A.Q.

Will Spearhead 1944 be updated with new content in the future?

Yes, we plan to update this CDLC in future. However, please be aware that we are now allowed to discuss, neither confirm nor deny, if X and Y will be in future updates.

Can I use assets from this CDLC without owning it?

Spearhead 1944 has a compatibility mod that allows you to preview all assets in Arsenal. In addition you preview the terrain in Eden in camera mode. Finally you can combine it with other mods to be able to play on another terrain and alongside or against SPE assets. Only if you want to pick up weapons, gear or get into the driver/gunner/commander position of SPE vehicles, you will get the usual DLC notification and are unable to use these assets yourself.
To be able to access the CDLC's terrain, campaign and missions you need to become an owner of the DLC.

How much does it cost?

$17.99 USD (€17.99 EUR / £14.99 GBP)
See Steam for an up-to-date price.

Does Spearhead have templates ready for re-texturing?

Currently we are not supplying templates to re-texture our assets. Nevertheless, this might change in the future.

How much space does this CDLC take up on my drive?

Around 21 GB.

The Spearhead 1944 Campaign is described as a cooperative campaign however, am I able to play it alone?

You are able to play the CDLC campaign by yourself if you wish. This can be hosted from your own machine, however we strongly recommend playing the Campaign on a dedicated server either through the official servers, or through a locally hosted dedicated server.
All player slots can be left to be used by AI to support the player(s) in their advance and to help complete mission objectives. Alongside there are various systems in place to help make the campaign playable with only a couple of friends or even by yourself. Systems like Revive, Self-Revive, AI Revive, Respawn, AI Tweaks, Custom Difficulty Adjustment, Indirect Fire Support and Retreat-Flee-Surrendering.

Why are Axis BLUFOR and Allies Independent?

This was made to provide full backwards compatability to existing World War II modifications.

See Also

spearhead-1944.com