Community Portal – Bohemia Interactive Community talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 18:41, 20 July 2006 by Hoz (talk | contribs) (tiding up talk page, moved designer tags discussion to my talk page./comment about alpha order.)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Community News Links Order

Looks like the war of the links has begun. We just had a guy moving his site to the top.

I've redone the list in alphabetic order, is that the best solution?

--Salisan 18:53, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Yes, definitely. Thanks for reporting & reordering.

If they continue to do it, we have to protect the page.

--raedor 19:00, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

hope im not intruding on a private conversation here, i was just curious how willing you are for general users to add / edit important pages such as the Operation Flashpoint: Community Mod Pages , as i noticed there is no section for ArmA mods, and there are a few floating around in production, so i was going to add it but i though id check first

--Spearhead 19:21, 19 July 2006 (BST)

If the mods you want to add did never work on OFP stuff you can start the ArmA mod section. --raedor 21:23, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Hmm, now the same guy has added his link back on the front page under Community Editing Sites I don't think it'll work to have any direct links on the front page at all.

Everything will have to be sent into categories..

--Salisan 18:07, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

I added the new category skeleton for ArmA mods. I think as a policy/guideline we will stay with the alphabetical order for all pages that include community links to be fair to all. hoz