Installation Problems – ArmA: Armed Assault Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 17:23, 15 December 2006 by polishfactor (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I have big problem with instalation.

First time I install game without any problem. I change only resoluion (defoult was 800*600) to more accurate of my 19' Sony LCD. I start to paly without any problem but after i have finished I closed game and i find my big problem.

No posiibility to start the game once more after this!

The only way to start game is complately remove it and reinstall. This is complitetly frustrating thing. 1 play and next full reinstalation!

Game always crashes 2nd time after showing 2 sec menu sreen. Black screen and requester wiith information that ARMA will be close contact with Microsoft bla bla bla...

Please help me! I try not to change resolution and i manage to open game without crashing. There is no posiibility to play with 800*600 with 19' LCD and once by one reinstaling game - its sometimes crashes after 1hour of playing without worning too.

My system: PIV 2,7 GHz Main board :ASRock P4Dual-880Pro 1GB RAM Video: MSI GF7900GT 256 RAM DDR3 HD 80GB Free space 20 GB DX 9.0e actulall BIOSes (all DVD) Firewall and Antivir MKS (closed at instalation and in game - no effect)

This is first time i have such stiupid problem with game in my system.

Newest tittles such Company of Heroes, Faces of war Oblivion, Battlefield 2140 - have no problem!

Any suggestions?