Bug List – ArmA: Armed Assault Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Installation issues

• I don't really know where to put this,people with the German version on a Win XP64 system have the sara.pbo missing after patching v1.02
Temp fix 1:

Rightclick the file, then Run as... select the administrator account in the bottom and type in the correct password. Then hit Enter

Temp fix 2:

If you have a software life Virtual PC or VM Ware or a second PC with a 32 bit OS installed...Install Arma on it, patch it, put the whole Arma folder on an external storage device or a DVD or whatever an copy it over the original Arma folder on your 64-bit OS PC. --SniperAndy

Subsonic (Silenced) Ammunition

Currently, silenced ammo, that is presumed to be subsonic, generates supersonic cracks. Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's a engine limitation. I suggest adding a wish list entry for config boolean isSupersonic, or something like that. Opinions? --Sniperwolf572 22:43, 15 December 2006 (CET)

What about adding a Units and a Weapons section? It would seem appropriate. hoz

Tracked vehicles turning on the spot

Does anyone else have a feeling they are turning too fast on the spot, while not moving? Only tracked vehicles that feels right is M1A1, others just feel too fast, especially T72. --Sniperwolf572 14:14, 16 December 2006 (CET)

Unoccupyable Tower

On island Sahrani, tower at SW corner of GREF FH70 id number 562390 is unoccupyable. Ladder points toward fence and soldiers refuse to go up ladder --Taggart

Items to be Removed

• No MP network connection after upgrade to 1.02 1.01 was (and is) fine. [1.02]
    Link to Forum Post. - Iron Eddie - update your firewall settings --SniperAndy
  • When swimming a long distance weapons fall off, except pistol happens with squads too [1.0.1. CZ] - MISTA
Not a bug, but a feature. --Sniperwolf572 18:29, 16 December 2006 (CET)
  • AI can see trough the smoke generated by smoke grenades. Doesn't matter if AI has any prior knowledge of player or other unit behind the smoke. [1.02] -Sniperwolf572
Not a bug but something BIS commented on in the past. It's a performance issue and same as in OFP. Solution would be creating a addon that spawns a invisible object witz a view geo --SniperAndy
  • Nearly every helicopter is able to do loops. Its a urbane legend that only "some" helicopters can performan them. But it is very material intense and very dangerous (the helicopter can "fall" in its own rotor system...). Even a CH-53 can do loopings. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC2E8RJE3Jo [KSK-D]Arbaal 10:31, 16 December 2006 (CET)
Not a bug but a replay regarding choppers being able to do loops now. --SniperAndy
  • Confirming performance drop with v1.02 compared to v1.01 here! v1.02 seems to relinquish some more "task priority" to windows than v1.01 (f.e notepad performance in parallel task on my system is MUCH better now than in 1.01). However I'd like to have the power back in ArmA rather than in Notepad though :-\ cant longer confirm for my system; made a fresh install&patch and looks even better performaing than 1.01. [v1.02] - wiper 17.Dec.06, 00:20 CET
"striked" by user --SniperAndy
  • Missing punch animation. Not a big deal to most, but it is to me!! [1.02] Zombie Mod
Then add to the wish list. hoz
  • No firing sound and firing visuals (muzzleflash, tracer) with MP5 in Multiplayer as spectator.
Not signed. More information would be good like (what does the reporter mean as spectator? As a seagul, using keygetys spectate script?) hoz

Placing Unit-Empty-Sounds-Music produces error message "Cannot Load Texture - ca\data\data\vlajka.paa --Taggart

Already reported, no need to include it in the talk page. hoz