Deviance – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 00:07, 4 January 2007 by RickOShay (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Please use the preview button when editing. Your 16 edits to a single item fill up the Edit logs. Also the bug list isn't for posting your ideas on realism please use the forums for this. hoz

Well if BigDawg would stop making personal judgements about what constitutes a bug and or a non feature perhaps some of the BUGS your users kindly feedback to you would actually make it the programmers to get fixed. Then again perhaps BigDawg and other self appointed experts are there to ensure that only those issues they see fit to have fixed are brought to the developer's attention. Its no wonder that so many of the same bugs that were in OPF have made it into AA. This is 2007 not 2001! Expectations are much higher now. RickOShay

If BIZ Studios doesn't appreciate some free beta testing by enthusiasts then there is one very simple solution. Please remove me from your database and delete my account and all my input. In fact allow me to remove them for you. RickOShay

You should use a preload-script for the rollover images on your site. Makes them turn up directly when moving your mouse over, the first time. Nice looking page, the stuff you have their looks cool! JW

Thanks JW - the site was developed for me free of charge by a friend of mine so I don't really have the option to tell him how to make the site better. I agree with your comments. He struggled so much with the thumbnails that I almost pulled the plug. RickOShay