Bug List – ArmA: Armed Assault

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "\{\{( *)Important( *)\|" to "{{$1Feature$2|$2important$2|")

(46 intermediate revisions by 12 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Important|Bug additions are to be clear and concise. Information on how to reproduce and locate bugs or visually displayed with a movie or image is essential in helping [[BI]] fix any bugs as quickly as possible. Your additions are to be signed and version number properly identified or your addition will be removed without notification.}}
{{Feature|important| '''BUG TRACKER'''

==Introduction==
The ArmA bug tracker is unavailable at this time.}}

Help [[BI]] keep track of important bugs by contributing to this list! Before you begin editing, read over the '''How To Report''' section. Its very important to provide accurate detail by posting reproducing steps, images, movies, and locations of bugged models/graphics.

If you have a more detailed bug report that requires more room then makes sense for the '''Biki'''  then go to the [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi BIS Forum] and find the current bug thread and post it there.

There is a '''[[Help:ArmA: Wish List|Wishlist]]''' for making suggestions to improve Armed Assault, please use this list for those suggestions.

If you are unsure whether something actually is a bug, or perhaps just misleading documentation, or whether it is supposed to behave in this particular way, post your report in the '''[[Help:ArmA: Bug or Feature|Bug or Feature?]]''' list.

You should only post bugs about the '''current version'''

'''Current ArmA version is:''' ''[1.02]''

'''Current Dedicated server version is:''' ''[1.02]''

You can find information about the '''1.02''' patch [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=72;t=55917 here]

The old bug list can be found here [[Armed_Assault:_Bugs_List-version-1.01.5094]].

==How to Report==

Submitting bugs in a usable format is <u>essential</u>. Your wasting everybody's time if you post something meaningless and there is a good chance your addition will be '''removed''' or '''ignored'''.

1. Post in the appropriate section.<br/>
2. Always sign your entries by adding <nowiki>~~~</nowiki> after your addition. '''Failure''' to sign your addition will result in someone removing your addition without notification.<br/>
3. Add your bug using the [[Template:Bug priority|template Bug priority]] with '''priority 0''' add the end of the appropriate section. Authorized people will alter the priority of your bug.

The source code of a new bug with the [[Template:Bug priority|template Bug priority]] should look like that:

<pre>{{Bug priority|0|
YOUR TEXT HERE -~~~
}}</pre>

Here are a couple of decent '''examples''' of usable information.

{{Bug priority|0|
Grass clumps floating in midair @ GI56, noticeable when going prone only ''[1.01.5094]'' - <nowiki>~~~</nowiki>
}}
{{Bug priority|0|
90% of the time when getting out of a boat the player is placed under the ground. ''[1.01.5094]''.[http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8614/armartn1.jpg check image] - <nowiki>~~~</nowiki>
}}

Reproduction missions can be very helpful for complex problems, when possible provide a link to the mission containing only the necessary items to illustrate the bug report.

==How to mark bug fixed==

To mark your bug fixed, edit the page and replace the priority number with an '''x'''. This will strike out the bug as fixed.

<nowiki>
{{Bug priority|x|
90% of the time when getting out of a boat the player is placed under the ground. ''[1.01.5094]''.[http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8614/armartn1.jpg check image]}}</nowiki>

{{Bug priority|x|
90% of the time when getting out of a boat the player is placed under the ground. ''[1.01.5094]''.[http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8614/armartn1.jpg check image]}}

{{Important| '''Bug priorities'''

To make it easier for BI people to see important bugs, we introduced bug priority templates. Add new bugs with priority 0.  [[User:BigDawgKS|BigDawgKS]], [[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]], the BI staff, and the [[Bohemia_Interactive_Community:Administrators|wiki sysops]] will set priorities to values higher than 0.}}

__TOC__

==General Issues==

{{Bug priority|1|
More issues with 64bit systems and german version1.02. Game crashes after a few minutes '' AppName: arma.exe AppVer: 1.2.0.5103 ModName: arma.exe ModVer: 1.2.0.5103 Offset: 001335c2''. Same report - several users. This is after they used install work around from [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Talk:ArmA:_Bug_List Talk Page] [v1.02 german] -[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
:I also would suggest that they send their arma.bidmp, arma.mdmp and arma.RPT files to [[BI]]. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 16:19, 19 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|1|
ArmA will crash on startup with two Radeon x850s in crossfire mode.  It will not crash in the same manner with crossfire disabled.  See my profile for my system information. AppName: armademo.exe AppVer: 1.3.0.5110 ModName: armademo.exe
ModVer: 1.3.0.5110 Offset: 007d0eed  [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|1|
The game can crash to desktop with error message ''"Can not create system memory surface: 8007000e"''. Seems to happen completely randomly, the error message is always the same. [1.02]-[[User:H-|H-]]
:I also experienced this error and I'm quite sure that it's connected to the use of ALT-TAB (switching between ArmA and Windows). -[[User:Dirk|d034rk]] 20:29, 9 January 2007 (CET)
:: Happens even without it but ALT-TAB does increase the propability. [[User:H-|H-]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
The chat txt field is located under exisiting chat messages. making it impossible to see what you type. this is in 800x600 as well as in 1024x768 (maybe also oter resolutions).[v1.01-v1.02] --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Unable to reload while command menu is open. ''[1.02]'' --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}
{{Bug priority|3|
Placing an Object from  Empty->Sounds causing an error message after placing and upon mission start: "cannot load texture ca\data\data\vlajka.paa". [1.02 (german)] -- [[User:W0lle|W0lle]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Disabling tracers in "Difficulty" menu does not work correctly. Tracers still shown in-game. ''[1.02]'' --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
After applying patch 102 i tried playing death Isle Flag fight but got error:  Picture  ca\data\data\usa_viajka.pac and server dumped to mission lobby. when i made my own server and started up same FF i got the error but imy server didn't dump so when i went to the flag, there wasn't one nor was there the indicator to take the flag. [102] Dedicated Server [102] --[User;russin]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
When player has just a handgun and holsters it (_plr action ["WEAPONONBACK", _plr]), he walks like he was holding an invisible rifle in his hands. [http://www.seppschrot.de/stuff/armabugs/invsgun.png Screenshot] [1.02 Ger] -[[User:SeppSchrot|SeppSchrot]]}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Sounds and music start only after the game is done loading graphics (this takes a couple of seconds). In mission intros this can cause some trouble with audiovisual synchronising. [1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Destroyed Ammo crates burn for a few seconds, then fire stops and ammo crates look like nothing ever happened. They have no destroyed model nor at least a damaged Texture.  [1.02]  -- [[User:W0lle|W0lle]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|When using a [[ArmA: Startup Parameters|custom profile location]] the location for MP-missions is messed up. Downloaded missions are written into the root of the profile folder (this creates a folder called MPMissionsCache that's actually interpreted as another user profile), but for hosted games they are read from the folder in the main ArmA directory. This means that downloaded missions are not available for hosted games, and that missions that already exist in the main folder will nevertheless be downloaded into the profile folder). [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 17:12, 20 December 2006 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Explosions hurt/kill thrue walls and solid objects - not just grenades/HE-shells/M203, but also exploding vehicles.  [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 07:00, 28 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|Images put into briefing.html will show up as black squares/rectangles. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:05, 5 January 2007 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Repair Vehicle Bug : When repairing a damaged vehicle at a repair-vehicle only a percentage of the damage is repaired. This is problematic for damage values beneath 0.1. The damage-value never reaches 0 [v1.02] -[[User:Lwlooz|lwlooz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
There is no way to update to 1.02 if you are using an 64bit operationg system. Update programm says "sara.pbo is missing" but you will find the data in your install directory. ''[1.02]'' [[User:Drullo321|Drullo321]]
::Try temp fix on [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Troubleshooting ArmA Troubleshooting Page]--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
2nd Displays doesn´t work at a Workstation - Arma will start always on the left Display. In my case its Display #2 (left) and #1 (right) will be totaly ignored. So i´m not able to play ArmA on the left also, because the Controls doesn´t work in this case... Display #1 normaly got priority 1 and it is the 'gaming Display'. Other Games will start with priotrity on the right (#1)! Versions [1.00]<-->[1.02]. If #2 was disabled in XP preferences ArmA will start normal. Controls will work fine on only one Display[[User:Giwoody|Giwoody]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
German version has wrong text in Filter option dialog in multiplayer server list screen. Both "Min players" and "Max players" have translation "Min. spielen" [1.02] -[[User:Feersum|Feersum]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
While in tactical view the first command (e.g. goto ...) is assigned to all units, not the selected one.
Workaround: deselect unit, select unit again, command.
Assigning "goto" command to multiple units lets vehicle members disembark. -[[User:Marco Polo|Marco Polo]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Filename for a mission can't be longer then 31 characters, for example "CONST_NowThisIsAnUberLoneOne_MP" will be saved as "CONST_NowThisIsAnUberLoneOne_M". In addition, missions with a space in it (e.g. "This Is Just A Demo" is saved as "This%20Is%20Just%20A%20Demo". While the first can be a problem, second one would be nice to see fixed. --[[User:W0lle|W0lle]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Team-bar gets no (or delayed?) upate for healed team-members. Once a team-member goes "red", it stays red, even after healing at the medic or medic-tent. Tested in SP with me as #1, after injury and healing, I still was red..... [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 06:46, 29 December 2006 (CET)

: This also applies when a player gets wounded, and later on killed. When he respawns the icon is still red. I don't know if this always happens, but i have noticed it a few times. [1.02] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
:: Update - seems to happen only to "self" as leader? Or its just not happening every time :( - [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 22:08, 30 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The waiting screen at mission start seems inconsistent with the actual loading process. If you start the mission at the west end of the main airfield, you get into the game almost instantly but changing your position a little bit elsewhere and trying again you have to wait some 15 seconds (always the same amount despite of surrounding objects) for the loading bar to fill and only then you will get into the game. Loading time for objects is close to none when teleporting from a small island to the biggest cities. The same object loading takes place when starting in a city even after the loading screen. This same loading screen is also troublesome in multiplayer because everyone starts at a different time, loading any data beforehand and disabling the waiting screen after starting the mission would be the best solution. [1.02]
-[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|AI units don't embark repaired vehicles. It's a historic bug, still present in OFP 1.96: After a vehicle gets damaged so that AI units disembark automatically no AI units ever embark again even when the vehicle is repaired - [[User:wiper|wiper]], 30.Dec06
: @SysOps & BI stuff, please reconsider the priority of this issue. Lots of mission ideas and game tactics cant be realized due to this bug. Even graphical representation of damaged ammo crates are set to priority 4 - doesn't a "mission stopper" like this deserve the same level of attention ? - [[User:wiper|wiper]], 10.Jan07
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
no explosion effect when a tank shell heat or sabort hits a dead soldier armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
foot prints appear to stomp on the ground at base of ladder when climbing them armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
when equiped only with a handgun character runs forward before climbing onto ladder armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
:also when handgun is equiped, player runs forward before using the AT launcher. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
turbo button dosent work when you only have pistol equiped armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
: Works for me, or are you talking about when you are carrying no other weapons except a handgun, in which case I'm not certain. Otherwise I can confirm that it does indeed work with your sidearm drawn. --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]
:it definately does not work for me, I can sprint with pistol by double tapping "w" but turbo button doesn't work, oh and btw ive been wrong with what version i have its actually 1.0.3.5109 if that makes any differance. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
:See comment in your profile. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 23:58, 13 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The map screen has colored bars and is not fullscreen or centered in widescreen resolutions. [http://www.unionen.se/xphaze/map.jpg Screenshot] UPDATE: This only happens in multiplayer mode with players connected. In single player missions the map is fullscreen without bars. [v1.02 german] --[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
:: I don't see any coloured banding in that image.  Also it looks like you might be trying to run a 16:9 resolution on a 16:10 monitor.
::: I don't see anything either, what are you talking about? --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]
:::: FRAPS refuses to capture the correct (slightly yellow) color of the sidebars. Download the image and use an image editor to see the "white" bars. ArmA set to 1920x1200 16:10 all medium. -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
::::: For reference: [http://www.unionen.se/xphaze/arma_bugs/map_correct.jpg Screenshot of the map without the bug] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Scrolling in the map screen is very choppy or don't work at all. This bug seem to happen at random in multiplayer mode. [http://www.unionen.se/xphaze/mapbug.avi In this video] it is impossible to scroll upwards. The other directions either stops working from time to time, or is very choppy. [v1.02] --[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
: Uploaded a video as requested, please reconsider the priority. This bug really destroys the gameplay. Imagine planning an assault without being able to scroll the map. -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
::I can't replicate this.  What are your video settings?  In the meantime, it looks like you're trying to scroll the map by going to the limits of the screen.  Have you tried holding down the right mouse button to drag it instead?  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 04:52, 16 January 2007 (CET)
::: Yes, I am scrolling the map by moving the cursor to the limits of the screen. Right click and hold works (thanks!). View my profile to see my configuration. This may be ATI-related, as all of my friends Macbooks (running arma/winxp) shows the same problem. -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}

==AI Issues==

{{Bug priority|2|
I placed a Shilka next to an M1A1 commanded by Player. The Shilka wouldn't open fire on my tank, for a while, even though its gun followed my tank. It eventually opened fire after a minute or so. [v1.02] - [[User:Zombie Mod|Zombie Mod]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Strykers have difficulty crossing bridges. This problem may occur with other units, but definitely with the Stryker. [v1.02] - [[User:Zombie Mod|Zombie Mod]]
:Happens with player controlled Strykers as well, not just AI. - [[user:Hellfish6|Hellfish6]]
:: It looks like the Strykers get stuck in the bridge or in invisible "mud". Sometimes it can be pushed a little with other vehicles, sometimes it crawls slowly ahead by itself. - [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 19:51, 29 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
AI units mostly don't follow over bridges (f.e in "column" formation)  and tend to fall off the bridge. AI constantly seems to look for different path sideways off the bridge and occasionally move through balustrade/bridge wall (see also Collision Issues) [v1.02] - [[user:wiper|wiper]] 16.Dec.06, 19:30 CET
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
After entering many buildings via waypoints, AI rarely manage to get out/find their way out. After testing results show, that in 90% of situations, AI won't get out. Also, after reaching the waypoint inside the building, if AI group contained more than one member, most of the AI will end up all in one place, and inside each other. Not related to any specific house/building. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
AI automatically knows where you are if one of their group hits one of your mines. German, 1.02<br>
To reproduce, play convoy (one of the first campaign missions) and mine the road just to the west of the rock at gg64 using the mines in the truck.  Move to hide behind the rock in the SW portion of gh 64 but so you can see the road still, and wait for the lead BMP to hit the mines.<br>
9 times out of 10 The second BMP will know your location, fire on you, and kill you before you do anything else.<br>
[http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/ColonelSandersLite/mine_bug.jpg diagram]<br>
--[[User:ColonelSandersLite|ColonelSandersLite]]
:If you could please make a video of this bug when hidden directly behind the rock it would be much better than a diagram and would better illustrate your point. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 16:24, 19 December 2006 (CET)
::That (and other BIS missions) actually use quite a bit of "cheating" to locate you. So I would try to reproduce this behavior in a clean custom mission first, before submitting it.--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:01, 19 December 2006 (CET)
:::No, I just made a quick clean mission doing this, and it happens there too.  I'd be happy to send it along to anyone that wants it.  I don't have my own private webserver (although I've been meaning to set up an ftp server one of these days), so I need e-mail addresses to send it to.<br>
:::--[[User:ColonelSandersLite|ColonelSandersLite]]
I agree this happens on the simplest of missions. I tried it - took all of 2 minutes to test. Why the debate about this? Sysops this is not OPF 2001 - then again perhaps it is just a facelifted dx9 version. Too many similar bugs for it to be coincidence. [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI can sometimes pass though low walls, seen in campain mode [v1.02] - [[User:bt_1900|bt_1900]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
waypoint/routing issues: AI infantry units within a group easily get lost ('trapped') within fencing boundaries f.e. around farm houses with one/small entry or exit zones (don't find a way out) [v1.02] - [[User:wiper|wiper]] 16.Dec 18:00 CET
:This happens also with the CommandMove,DoMove, and Move commands. When the coordinates are inside some building the AI will go there and get stuck and from now the UnitReady command will return false.<br>
:Here is a sample mission which demonstrates the problem (open your map, and watch how the AI get stuck at the 4th marker, then open the mission in editor, move the marker somewhere else, and watch how the AI will continuously cycle through all markers without getting stuck)<br>
:[http://files.filefront.com/6454875 AI_Move_and_Stuck.Intro.pbo] --[[User:5133p39|5133p39]] 16:02, 1 January 2007 (CET)
:::Have seen routing issues as well, although not just limited to farmhouse areas, but more specifically considerable issues with groups moving through large cities, in some cases group could not move 100 meters without getting stuck due to group units scattered about stuck in fenced areas or stuck from moving into buildings while trying to maintain formation. Have even seen units move  into rooms in buildings that they could not get out of while attempting to maintain formation. Have also seen a unit while trying to maintain formation move into a room of large apartment building that had door shut, and then being stuck in there. [v1.02] -[[User:Special Ed|Special Ed]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI fails to find a path between some objects and/or vehicles (major issue in cities) if the cap is too narrow (though quite wide). See [http://www.kyllikki.fi/temp/ArMashotteja/AIpathfinding.wmv example video.] [v1.02] - [[User:Vänskä|Vänskä]] 18.Dec 14:00 CET
}}

{{Bug priority|3|AI will not navigate through the large open plaza areas in the cities ([http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/plazapaths.jpg Image]). [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 04:45, 29 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI can't enter boats from the water side [1.02] --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI can lay down in water. [v1.02 Polish]--[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The Stryker ATGM AI will not target or fire at any OPFOR target unless the player is inside the vehicle.[v1.02 czech]--[[User:chris3270|chris3270]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The AH-6, MI-17 and Blackhawk AI will not fire its rockets at any OPFOR vehicle and very seldom any Soldier.[v1.02 czech]--[[User:chris3270|chris3270]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The OPFOR soldiers will fire at the BLUFOR helicopters, but the BLUFOR soldiers will not fire at the OPFOR helicopters.[v1.02 czech]--[[User:chris3270|chris3270]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The Harrier will not fire at anything (completely useless).[v1.02 czech]--[[User:chris3270|chris3270]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI with rocket launcher shoots all his rockets towards a vehicle. When he destroy a vehicle, he reloads and shoot towards it again. -[[User:Pavka|Pavka]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
cease fire command, it is good the ai automatically overides the order and open fires on enemy that has descoverd them, but at a distance where there is no threat ai spots a target starts firing at it, then you order a cease fire, it will last 2 seconds and then they will open fire again very anoying when trying to be stealthy armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Try this load a few soldiers into a 5T open truck. Now try and shoot them. You can kill the driver but you can't kill any soldiers in the back of the truck unless you use an RPG and take out the entire truck. ''[1.02]'' - [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]] }}

{{Bug priority|3|
The AI have troubles with spotting targets in campaign. I have to do It myself, the opfor aren't better. The distance on which they actualy recognize a threat is sometimes very low, despite the  fact that I set them the highest skills. Is that a matter of missions or the AI in generall? They still seem to be quite suicidal when attacking enemy sometimes. ''[1.02 PL]''[[User:Funnyguy1|Funnyguy1]] 20:28, 7 January 2007 (CET)
: And one can not assign a target if it is too far away from friendly AI. That does not mean, that the enemy AI can not attack friendly AI - but my guys do not return fire at all, they die one by one.... and neither can I assign the target that I am firing at since 20 seconds! -- [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 11:07, 8 January 2007 (CET)
:: Additionally the AI seems to be more tolerant (read: ignorant) toward each other than towards players. Sometimes enemy AI can come really close to my position without friendly AI opening fire, and vice versa. -- [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 11:07, 8 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
when player is tank commander and orders his driver/gunner to rearm or to repair the AI won't move even when the support trucks are near (Ger 1.02 ver) - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI don't follow the player or their AI leader through water. They get into the water start swimming for some meters and then stop and stay in the water. No effect when player AI/squad leader calling them back to formation. - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
When using the team switch feature, when player chooses to be the squad leader the squad members sometimes don't follow any order. They say "roger" but don't do anything. This happened to me while playing the official campaign in the side mission "Armored Fist" where player commands 3 tanks. When players tank would get destroyed and he uses the switch command the above problem occurs. - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Sometimes it's quite impossible to order the AI soldiers to pick up a certain weapon or magazine. I.e. In the mission in the official campaign where you have to drive with two humvees to destroy 3 enemy bases near Dolores, there is an ammo depot. When nearing this ammo depot it appears in the left top corner loading. Player can pick up any weapon or magazine, no problem. But it's impossible to tell the AI to pick up anything. The only way is to pick it up as player, then drop it on ground a little away from the ammo depot and then order AI to pick it up. - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI units are unable to see you through wire and wirefence. It will not open fire. [http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3869/barbwirebugxy0.jpg screenshot] ''[1.02]'' - [[User:Snowball|Snowball]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI soldier can't fire when crouching behind the sandbags...[v1.02.5103 Polish] -[[User:BezylatoR|BezylatoR]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
AI waypoint/pathfinding is particularly problematic in the docks area. AI will systematically fail to enter specific dock "building positions" because tower and fences are placed too close. AI will refuse to go from one building position to another. AI will enter some boats placed the docks, but not others. (Used to be problematic zone in OFP as well) [http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6343/armathedockstroubleaf9.jpg Screenshot with fence and tower blocking AI pathfinding indicated in red] -[[User:Redface|Redface]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Often when creating a clean mission with just a group of soldiers ordered to get into vehicle - some of the soldiers report 'ammo low' even though mission just started. - [1.02][[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
: (Feature?) I cannot reproduce this. This may not be a bug. If you place down crewmen or pilots (SIDE: Independent) they always report ammo low becase their ammo count is low at default. (Consider Removing) - [1.02][[User:Sniper Pilot|Sniper Pilot]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AIs tend to fall off the roof of buildings killing themselves in the process. [[User:Rune|Rune]] 17:05, 10 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Repeated reports of AI "stacking up" when they exit a vehicle [http://www.pixxxhost.com/img/0b1e093cfe1dde9f7fb1cd97c6f2bd3c/arma_bug.jpg Screenshot]. Seen in SP and in the campaign when defending the airport. Wasn't able to reproduce so far. [v1.02 german]--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When i put MG or cannon in editor, give it "search and destroy" waypoint, it ignore enemy soldiers  standing in front of it. When i put enemy vehicle, it open fire at this vehicle only  [v1.02 Polish]--[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AI targets soldiers with rpg's [v1.02] - [[User:bt_1900|bt_1900]]
: Bug or feature? --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]
:: It would be a feature If they didn't engage targets with rpg on such short distances (kamikaze style) [[User:Funnyguy1|Funnyguy1]] 13:30, 22 December 2006 (CET)
::: Even more funny - you walk into the field of view and AI (AK selected) actually switches to RPG just to fire at you (you <nowiki>=</nowiki> single soldier)    [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 08:30, 28 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AI can see through thick grass. The player cannot. [v1.02 German] [[Hotpot]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AI still can go through walls,not only low walls,I was covering an area behind a wall,enemy AI pass through  and kill me :\ notice in campaign and editor too. --[1.02] [[User:Lujon|Lujon]]
AI can walk through each other, vehicles,walls and other objects. Armed Assault needs a new engine - one that can handle basic things like collision hulls. OPF2001 revisited -me thinks. [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Planes and helos seem to ignore lased targets (e.g buildings - not vehicles, as they engage them anyway)[v1.02 PL] [[User:Funnyguy1|Funnyguy1]] 13:45, 22 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Once AI becomes aware of you, all AI-units "track" you, even when obscured. Can be tested easily with editor-setup. Just fire at some AI-unit and walk around some houses/walls. Many times when you enter the LOS (Line of sight), AI already is pointing at you or your general direction. Sometimes you can actually see some AI-units turn towards you, despite the fact that you were in their back - read: not visible!
The same is true for going prone - AI goes down, the moment you look at them - but they actually do not see you! [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 07:14, 28 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AI seems to almost always know exactly where the "fire" is comming from - that is true even for silenced weapons, single shots and hidden firing soldiers (leaning behind a wall, only the head shows). Perfect vision? [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 08:22, 28 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
AI choppers won´t land w/o at least one unit being ordered to get in - unlike in OFP where you could force landings with either 'name land "land"' or setting a load waypoint. [1.02] - [[User:Burns|burns]] 15:58, 29 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Helicopters don't turn their lights on at night but cars do.  Not clear whether this is a bug but it is inconsistent.  Example:  in the mission editor create a player unit, an HMMVW-M2 and a flying MH-6.  Set the mission time to midnight.  The HMMVW will have its lights on, the MH-6 won't. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 14:54, 30 December 2006 (CET)(CET)
: I tried this and MH-6 had its light on but the strange thing was the MH-6 lights were there but the MH-6 was not! MH-6 disappeared and then reappeared a few seconds later!  Very buggy software !! [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
ai pathfinding when behaviour set to danger or stelth, (mainly stelth) go AWOL when keeping formation, traversing patchy forrest land, unable to follow correctly through citties and mountain tops armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Actually related to pathfinding. All units (people) walk in the middle of the street.
Very bad idea because vehicles already have lots of problems to stay on the road.
Streets are for vehicles, sidewalks for pedestrians. [V1.02][[User:Blanco|Blanco]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
AI pilots and drivers do not have appropriate action lists.  Example: in the mission editor create a player unit and a flying MH-6.  The MH-6 pilot can be ordered to EJECT but not to turn the engine off or to turn the lights on/off. Both of these options are available to a human pilot. The same issue applies to drivers of cars (eg HMMWV-M2) ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 14:31, 30 December 2006 (CET)

This may not be a bug - the lighton/off action is actually carried out on the vehicle itself.  It's still a bit odd though that AI don't have access to the same actions as players.  [[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 00:06, 31 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The gunner in the HMMVW-M2 is able to override the headlights.  Example:  in the mission editor, create a player unit and an HMMVW-M2.  Set the mission time to midnight.  The HMMVW will be created with headlights on. Order everyone but the gunner to get out.  Get in the HMMVW and turn off the lights.  Get out of the HMMVW and the lights will automatically turn back on.  If you repeat this test after asking the gunner to get out as well, the lights will stay off. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 14:31, 30 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
AI pilots in helicopters that are flying to a waypoint are moving the nose of the helicopter up and down continuously to hold speed and roll from side to side arround the target. They should have a range of speed and a range of degrees to fly at, so that this continuously correction of course and speed isnt needed. Other solution would be an approximation-method. To try out, place an AI helicopter in the editor, get in as a player and order the AI to fly somewhere far away. ''[1.02]'' - [[User:Snowball|Snowball]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Formation is stuck to only wedge during DoMove and MoveTo commands given to ai group leaders with all other ai units in group using doFollow group leader, regardless of previous or new formation settings. This is severely problematic for scripting in sending ai groups to various places within towns, as currently using wedge formation will likely gaurantee at least one or more group unit will get stuck somewhere, unlike the usage of "COLUMN" formation which allows much more reliable passage within areas that can be difficult for ai groups to navigate. Using column formation (and stag column) have been tested to be considerably more reliable for ai pathing thru even the worst areas in large cities in comparison to wedge.Have no way to send a test mission, but a simple test would be to merely path a group thru editor from outside bagango into the city center with the waypoint placed on a relatively open spot, do this with colum, then do this with wedge, results are pretty conclusive. The issue with DoMove and moveTo only allowing wedge formation are also simple to test, they will always hold formation wedge while these commands are given to group leaders along with all other units in the group set to doFollow group leader.This may be a 'default' formation for these commands usages, but considering the many problems with ai navigating thru Armas very complex towns and cities, allowing formations to be set during DoMove and MoveTo would make a huge difference.[v1.02] -[[User:Special Ed|Special Ed]]
:Bug or lack of feature? --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 21:12, 19 January 2007 (CET)
::Appears as tho Ofp has same settings for these scripted move commands, basically any type of scripted move command that does not add a waypoint to the plan will lock in wedge formation. So ya, its a lack of feature, but a lack of feature that should be there because of a lack of ai pathing in town areas. Like I said, take a large city as worse example, and path a group thru it (paraiso) using wedge, then use column. Guess what im saying is as long as the problems remain the same with ai pathing, mission makers will get units stuck in towns when trying to script in move orders thru them, unless we can at least set the formation, which makes a big difference. Id think something as simple as allowing formation settings in scripted move commands which would make a considerable difference in reducing the chance of units getting stuck in towns is certainly worth posting considering the significant issues with ai pathing in Armas towns and cities.-[[User:Special Ed|Special Ed]]
:We'll leave it as a bug, mark it as low priority.[[User:Hoz|hoz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
AI don't follow over/down steep slopes (where the player can) and just stand around. [v1.02 german] -[[User:Fizgig de|Fizgig de]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
AI driving even heavy tanks avoids collisions with enemy vehicles and infantry. Thus instead of just smashing light  infantry in front of the tank  (like fences and trees)  bots start turning to avoid the collision !. If player is in command - tank is going straight smashing (or just pushing :)) infantry [v1.02] - [[User:bdfy|bdfy]]
:Bug or feature? --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 03:23, 5 February 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
Ai attacks tank crew if it's turned out. But for example driver in t72 has no turn out stance - thus even after commander and gunner is killed bots are just wasting ammo trying  to shoot driver through the armor...[v1.02] - [[User:bdfy|bdfy]]
}}

==Audio Issues==
{{Bug priority|1|
With X-Fi Elite Pro when swithing between sound modes eg: game mode to entertainment mode arma demo will crash on startup. will only start in gaming mode, (entertainment mode is compatable with all other games) - [[User:NipWup|Nipwup]]
:Bug reinstated due to BIS representatives confirming this is a bug with the ArmA program on the BIS forum. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 01:10, 24 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
sound damping('muffling') effect for vehicles passing behind foliage (trees, bushes) should be disabled. In fact in RL there is *some* damping effect by nature but it is not very noticable .. at least not that much. In ArmA a BMP passing a nearby bush sounds like passing a house or other solid object (maybe only caused by my sound system [audigy2]? - sry if so) ''[1.02]'' - [[User:wiper|wiper]] 15.Dec.06, 22:30 CET
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
No sounds for "Formation wedge & staggered column" commands, you just hear the radio squelch ''[1.02]'' [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:19, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
ErrorMsg " No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVoice/Words.medic2' " while playing mission/firefight Blue against Opfor. Looks like the East Medic is missing some sound data [1.02] - [[User:wiper|wiper]] 27.Dec06.
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Sometimes sound/music is getting chopped in Windows Vista.  -- [v1.02,german] --[[User:Sentinel|Sentinel]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Turning off Hardware Acceleration makes the music really quiet. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
No sound for "Get In" command, so if you command your soldier number 2 to get in the HMMWV as driver, you will hear "Two, driver, that Humvee." ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
No sound for "Stay Crouched" command, so if you command your soldier number 2 to stay crouched, all you will hear is "Two, ...". ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Some sounds replay if they haven't finished properly or have been interrupted.
:Example: Put yourself in editor, detonate a Satchel Charge, during any part of detonation, pause the game, then unpause it. Detonation sound will replay, no matter at what point did you stop it, it will play again unless you have let it end.
: ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
First shot always sounds muffled. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
While being a sniper on blue side, while using the scope mode, shot sound is extremely muffled to the point you can just barely hear it while audio hardware acceleration is on. V1.02  -[[User:Paco454|Paco454]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Direct Communication channel in voice chat does not work. Other channels in voice chat work fine.  -- [v1.03 Demo] -- [[User:Osmo|Osmo]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
No speech for "go prone" [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The unit say "move to that tree" when the target is a civilian [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
No explosion sound for anti-tank mines (German 1.02) -[[User:Iratus|Iratus]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The naming of the remixed OFP tracks seems reversed. The main theme of Flashpoint is called Black Ops while the track familiar from the blackop mission is called Flashpoint Rearmed. -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
no AT launcher explosion sound and no vehicle explosion sound armademo ver 1.03 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Amalgamate 'open air turrets sound like they're inside the vehicle' bugs.
*turned out characters on tanks and hummve gunner or otherwise can't hear ambient sounds like birds/crickets and muffled other sounds. armademo ver 1.03 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]

*Placed as a gunner in a M113 you barely don't hear a flying chopper around you. The sound is there but it is scarcely audible. This may happen in other vehicles too but haven't tested it yet. [1.02] -- [[User:W0lle|W0lle]] 03:59, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
passengers of hummve 3rd person view, sounds like your hearing the hummve from behind a building. armademo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
:This only happens sometimes. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:03, 12 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
the M9 pistol plays the wrong reload sound when you reload mid clip, only when you depleat your magazine it plays the correct reload sound. armademo ver 1.03 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
If you fire BURST with M16 or M4 while you have 1 or 2 bullets left, wrong sound is played : you hear 3 shots [1.02] -[[User:Universel|Universel]] 16:08, 10 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
No collision sound eg: Hummve flying down a road and hits anything, a house or vehicle. hummve makes no collision (crash) sound when hits an object, hummve just stops. Demo 1.03 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

==Collision Issues==

{{Bug priority|3|
It extremely hard to aim when player is lying on edge of the roof/building. Player cant aim down, and often "block" on the edge - he cannot rotate/move (only roll). This is completely unplayable.
--[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
:But in reality (and in other games also) there is no problem to aim down  from building. In ARMA its  often impossible if lying down. Try to snipe from radio tower, or from some roofs and you will se this bug. Heres example [http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5095/bug2op4.jpg] Sorry for quality:)
--[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}
{{Bug priority|3|
IF engine is ON, AI disembarking from UH-60 with FFARs (and the big fuel tanks) will get stuck between the big fuel tanks and the body of the chopper.
IF chopper engine is OFF, AI will disembark properly (they will be able to pass through the fuel tanks like ghosts, but it's not a big deal).
Test it: fill a FFAR UH60 with your squad, get in as pilot, ask squad to disembark, watch the 1st squad half passing through the fuel tanks, turn on engine and watch the 2nd half stucking themselves. [1.02] -[[User:Universel|Universel]] 16:06, 10 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
You can walk over (and stand on) fence poles in wine fields [http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/ARMA_fencebug.jpg pic1] [http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/ARMA_fencebug1.jpg pic2] [http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/ARMA_fencebug2.jpg pi3] ''[1.02]'' [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:40, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
People disembarking from urals (and probably any other vehicle) on a bridge have a chance of falling through.<br>
Noticed in campaign mission Dolores.<br>
--[[User:ColonelSandersLite|ColonelSandersLite]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|Tanks are stopped by [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/tank-and-tower.jpg watchtowers], [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/tank-and-watchpost.jpg raised guardposts], [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/tank-and-busstop.jpg busstops] and [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/tank-and-bridgerailing.jpg bridge railings]. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 20:33, 23 December 2006 (CET)
: ...and barbed wire. [1.02] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Shooting near the edges of a window or other narrow openings in buildings will make the bullets hit the wall, even though the gun barrel has free sight. [1.02] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
If an helicopter crash on a roof, it floats in air after the building is destroyed [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/chopper.JPG Image] [Demo] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
The seagul often gets stuck in objects such as trees and walls after collision. [v1.02 Ger] --[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
AI disembarking from vehicles (Stryker, UH-60, M113...) will intersect on the same ground spot.
[http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2571/untitledcy5.jpg Image] [1.02] -[[User:Universel|Universel]] 16:06, 10 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Crouching inside buildings/stairs/roofs and then turning can make limbs go through walls. You can also hit soldiers that encounters this bug, even though they are (or should be) behind a wall. [1.02] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When climbing on petrol tower/pump (?) and several other buildings, after finished climbing player character is placed behind ladder - and falls.  [1.02].--[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
General vehicle collision issues, tanks, bmps ect.. contantly bumping into each other and objects. All vehicles do this. Sometimes collision is so great it can send a tank 200 feet straight up in the air. v[1.02] -[[User:Paco454|paco454]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When firing tank shells at AI. The shell explodes within inches or is a direct hit, the AI die. Most of the time the Ai do not die eventhough a tank shell lands only feet away. The Ai should die if the shell hits feet away. v[1.02] -[[User:Paco454|paco454]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Big blue houses placed in every town have a collision issues near the stairs [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/bigbluehouse.divx Video] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Man can fly over many stairs [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/armastair.JPG Image] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
In multiplayer, under certain conditions, if two players clip each other damage can be done to one of them.  I'm not sure if it's a multiplayer only issue or a general collision issue (ie. able to be replicated in SP). [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
In MP & SP it is impossible to crawl under the standard wooden fence (more like a wooden handle) that surrounds some fields. Sorry, I don't have a pic, it is the one with 2 horizontal wooden bars. This is not RL and since it is in ArmA not possible to jump I have to walk around. So my request is to make it possible to crawnl under this and 2nd to add the ability to jump at least 40 cm high in arma. v[1.02]  --[[User:INNOCENT&CLUELESS|INNOCENT&amp;CLUELESS]] 12:04, 5 January 2007 (CET)
: You can step (more like leap) over them if you run at them, but this probably shouldn't be possible (unrealistic). --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]
}}

==Control Issues==

{{Bug priority|1|
Attempting to set the left pedal control to the joystick while currently piloting an aircraft will result in a game crash with a 'memory could not be read' error. [Demo v1.03] -- [[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 17:54, 26 Dec 2006
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The two  story building with the 4 rooms (e.g. ObjectID 135099 in Modesta): Sometimes it's very difficult to open the doors in the upper story. Especially the left handed door when you turn after the stairs is extremely difficult. I always need 2 or 3 attempts to open it. [1.02] -- [[User:W0lle|W0lle]] 04:08, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Unable to open "equipment menu" on bridges, so its not possible to collect weapons from dead bodys ''[1.02 german]'' --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|On steep slopes it is sometimes impossible to go prone. If you try to, your avatar will stand up again. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 05:11, 20 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
If you switch speed (toggle speed key) and raise/lower weapon at the some time (raise key), you will get stuck in the current running speed (walk or run, depending on wich speed you switched on). [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
mainly on vehicles with turrets. player being gunner, moving the turret around to some angles and up and down in external view. the tanks body sometimes gets in the way of the view where you are aiming. here's an [http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/NipWup/ArmA_vehicle_views.jpg Image]  -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Take your gun, then switch to rocket launcher, then switch to primary weapon. You will switch to gun, but you won't be able to move!
You'll have to switch to gun via action menu to move again... - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Infinite Sprint. If you hold shift to sprint you run out of breath and run normally,however,if you hold right or left with forward and the sprint key,you sprint faster than the normal forward sprint,and forever. [1.02] --[[User:dan9of9|dan9of9]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Under the Controls dialog, the '''"Y Axis" option''' can be reversed for flying using your mouse, but it also reverses it for infantry looking and it should not affect infantry. [1.02] -- [[User:Dr_Eyeball|Dr_Eyeball]], 17 December 2006
:I think then, a better option would be to have a seperate option for vehicles and for infantry.  This is not a bug unfortunately, this is a feature request.  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 05:37, 15 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When you kneel and start to sprint (via double tapping), you will stand up when you stop with sprinting.
It should be : [kneel - sprint - kneel] and not [kneel - sprint - stand up].  :--[[User:Blanco|Blanco]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
when changing firing mode from single to burst and then using binocs and changing back to rifle it is set again to single shot. Ultra old bug! Did cost me a lot of pixel deaths already - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When controlling a group, the option in the radio menu to select and assign colour teams(9) is missing. But you can still assign them, in a round about way, through the quick-command system. I hope the bug here is 'not having the radio menu option' as opposed to 'not having removed it entirely'... [[User:Rune|Rune]] 16:49, 10 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Without weapons, I can't sprint in diagonal, I sprint, I stop, then it takes me back to "run mode" - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
We can't climb ladders when we are leg injured, ok, but I think we should be able to climb stairs... - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
I can't center view with "5" as soldier, and pushing "8" won't move the crosshair to see upper than where you were looking at - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
As TeamLeader, I can't order a team member to embark as chopper leader (for the second gun). They do it when I tell them to embark "anywhere" - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Switching from "teamleader view" to standard view pressing "enter" will make appear team menu - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
While with mousecontrol in GUI Menus, it can happen that the Player clicks into the upper right corner.
After that a small "Close Window Button" will appear and ArmA will shutdown immediately.
This is happening in all GUI Interfaces. [1.02] -- [[User:Jack Hammersmith|Jack Hammersmith]] 13:21, 19 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When hovering in any helicopter the left and right pedals start to rotate the helicopter as expected, however the rotation becomes a banked turn [1.02 german]-- [[User:Owl|Owl]] 18.11, 19 Dec 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When crouching (key X by default) and moving slowly (SHIFT), player fatigues as if sprinting.  This makes it difficult to sneak as the rifle accuracy is affected when fatigued. In real life, crouching and moving slowly is not a strenuous activity.''[v 1.00 - 1.02]'' -[[User:Forge uk|Forge uk]]
:The problem here is really the animation.  If you watch from external view, you can see just how tiring that would be.  I don't know what hat they pulled that out of but I have never, in my whole life, seen anybody who wasn't doing that funky russian dance move like that.<br>
:--[[User:ColonelSandersLite|ColonelSandersLite]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When using the 360 controller i can assign the left/right analogue triggers (AXIS_Z) to 'fire' but if i pull the trigger the weapon won't fire (fire works only with digital buttons). [1.02 german]-- [[User:maxqubit|maxqubit]] 12:30, 22 Dec 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
In the key setup there are 2(!) entries for 'fire'. One for infantry, the other for vehicles. But if i assign different keys/buttons to them, e.g. button A for infantry and button B for vehicles, both buttons will fire the weapon when infantry or when in vehicle. Imo when being infantry, pressing button B should do nothing (and thus have the possibility to assign button B to another task when infantry). [1.02 german]-- [[User:maxqubit|maxqubit]] 12:30, 22 Dec 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
player cannot give the command to an AI unit driving/flying a vehicle to turn the engine off. Sometimes they consume all the fuel because of that - [[User:Kroky|Kroky]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
During "Sit down" anim, press "V" and your sight will be on weapon during your standing up - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
: There is an associated bug when you are crawling (lying down). Whilst crawling you can see over the grass but when you bring up the weapon scope your head height is reduced. This could also relate to the problem when lying on the roof and bullets hitting the edge of the roof. Line of sight error. [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]] 
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Walking weapon aimed down, trying to lie down, you will walk (slowly!) 2 seconds before going prone - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] ArmA Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When switching between an already adjusted commander view and first person view, commander review will reset to default again. This was not the case in OFP -[[User:Redface|Redface]]
:Bug or lack of feature?  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 22:36, 1 February 2007 (CET)
:: I think Hoz said that's (or something similar about the views centering) by design. --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]] 01:14, 2 February 2007 (CET)
}}

==Editing & Scripting==

{{Bug priority|2|
Referencing nonexisting files with [[doFSM]] and [[addAction]] (if the file does not end with .sqs) crashes the game. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Salisan|Salisan]]
:Does not sound like a priority 1 issue, as "end user" will not experience it. See updated priorities.--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 12:11, 18 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|Having an old SQS label (<tt>#label</tt>) in an SQF script, will cause a CTD, with the error message "Prepocessor failed on file ... - error 7". [1.02] [[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]]
:Does not sound like a priority 1 issue, as "end user" will not experience it. See updated priorities.--[[User:Suma|Suma]] 12:11, 18 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Whether enemies are counted via [[countEnemy]] seem to depend on the knowledge about the enemy. ([http://kronzky.info/misc/countenemy.zip demo mission]). ''[1.02]'' --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 07:10, 18 December 2006 (CET)
:Cannot reproduce. The source list may contain only known units when counting a list coming from trigger with "Known by...". With "Present" I get the behavior you expect. --[[User:Suma|Suma]] 12:09, 18 January 2007 (CET)
::I'm counting named units in an array (player countEnemy [unit1,unit2]), and the count is only correct if the knowledge is over a certain level. Here's another [http://kronzky.info/misc/countenemy2.zip demo mission]. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 06:28, 22 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The command [[assignedTarget]] does not return the object name for valid non-destroyed targets for targets chosen by or assigned to ''player''. It should also return the object name of non-destroyed targeted items such as buidlings, static objects, and empty vehicles.  These objects are valid targeted items and see no reason why they are excluded by the command. (v 1.02) --[[User:Havoc|Havoc]] 21:17, 26 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The SetUnitPos command does not work regardless of being "UP","down". ''[1.02]'' [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
:I can get it to work as long as it is called on a unit _before_ that unit is [[join]]ed to a
group.  I agree it looks like a bug that it doesn't work after a [[join]].  By contrast [[setDir]] will work on units before and after joining. [[User:Sbsmac|Sbsmac]] 12:09, 26 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
'SetWaypointPosition [pos,rad]' very often keeps the unit stuck after arriving at the waypoint - especially when inside of buildings. Compared to that 'SetWPPos rad' does a much better and solid job ''[v1.02]'' - [[User:wiper|wiper]], 15.Dec.06, 2245 CET
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Nested [[waitUntil]] commands can cause script corruption under certain conditions. The following raises a generic error in expression within the scope of <nowiki>{_I=0}</nowiki>:

Waituntil <nowiki>{_I=0 ; WaitUntil {True} ; If (_I>1) Then {_I=0};}</nowiki>;

Ending the [[waitUntil]] loop with False, prevents the error:

Waituntil <nowiki>{_I=0 ; WaitUntil {True} ; If (_I>1) Then {_I=0} ; False}</nowiki>;

This code shows how the second [[waitUntil]] condition will force the first [[waitUntil]] loop to end. Despite the semicolon:

Waituntil <nowiki>{_I=0 ; WaitUntil {True};}</nowiki>;

[[User:UNN|UNN]] 06:08, 27 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The Z (vertical) axis does not work properly when inside buildings. The ground level is set either on the roof or actual ground. It's close to impossible to place objects on different floors of the hotel for example. A unit's Z position is considered 0 when inside a building, thus objects meant to be teleported or created next to the unit end up on the actual ground level under the floor. [1.02]
:Just FYI, in 3d space, I think that the z axis refers to depth while x and y refer to horizontal and vertical respectively.
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
'dialog' command doesn't work in hosted mode.  I have not tested in single player or dedicated modes, but currently the command returns false while a dialog is displayed in hosted mode. [1.02] [[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]] 21:39, 5 January 2007 (CET)
:Im still investigating this.  I did eventually get a dialog to work with this command.  However, when I was working with 3D dialogs this method didn't respond.  I'm not sure if this is an issue anymore.  It may have been the result of an issue elsewhere. [[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]] 19:51, 7 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Unable to comment brackets out in .sqf file.  Commented out brackets are still processed by the .sqf parser resulting in errors.
Example:
<nowiki>//if(_cid>=0&&_did>=0&&_cid<_c&&_did<_c&&call _f==call _f)then{</nowiki>
[[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]] 03:38, 9 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
In the editor, some environment sounds missing, for example "wind" and "combat ambitient 1" ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Walker001|Walker001]].
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
The command ''[[showCinemaBorder]] false'' is not followed if a cutscene starts at the very beginning of a mission. Waiting some 0.001 seconds fixes the problem but then the view shortly flashes inside the player before the cutscene. [1.02]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Draw commands do not work, and the example in the biki isn't clear how they work (DrawLine,DrawRectangle,etc). ''[1.02]'' -[[User:MrZig|MrZig]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Manipulating flyinheight doesn't work correctly. Example: Nonplayable Cobra flying (at 50), and player on the ground. With scripts a 'cobra flyinheight 20' is performed. Cobra comes down to 20. Now 'cobra flyinheight 40' is performed ... NOTHING HAPPENS! now 'cobra flyinheight 10' is performed. Cobra comes down to 10. In this case the cobra only can be ordered lower and lower, but i have seen the opposite as well, that the cobra only could be ordered higher and higher. But i have never seen the mix of lower AND higher work ok. (edit: using 'cobra DOMOVE getpos cobra' after the flyinheight does get things working as i just found out (but bug still stands imo)''[1.02]'' - [[User:maxqubit|maxqubit]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
The Scripting Command "setVelocity" does not work with wheeled vehicles. In this [http://www.gdt-server.com/pics/heinbloed_setVelocity.mpg video] all vehicles are accelerated every 0.3 seconds (velocity vehicle + 10). The wheeled vehicles are only accelerated on the first command. After the first command they are only moving jerkily. [1.02] -[[User:HeinBloed|HeinBloed]] I ve made test, confirm the bug, and have new informations to bring. In fact, the command works properly for the first use, but after that, the bug appear (i also confir that it appears only with wheeled kind of vehicle). Here an other video demonstrating this fact (and how to reproduce it): [http://blast.fr.nf/CCEoFrP/demoBugSetVelocity102.avi video] -[[User:Giova|Giova]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
GetVariable and SetVariable has no effect, nothing is happening (and GetVariable is returning null value). I ve made many tests, (i though first that the vehicle must have a VehicleName, but it change nothing). Here an exemple to reproduce (or see if i'm wrong, but in that case, please please, put an exemple into those pages [[setVariable]] [[getVariable]]) with a Truck5tRepair type object : MyRepairTruck SetVariable ["transportRepair", 0]. -[[User:Giova|Giova]]
}}

==Island & Object Issues==

{{Bug priority|3|
on some structures with ladders eg: barracks structure (the all concreat one with many ladders over it) player falls of ladder when reach top, tested with handgun equiped -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
On island Sahrani, tower at SW corner of GREF FH70 id number 562390 is unoccupyable. Ladder points toward fence and soldiers refuse to go up ladder --[[User:Taggart|Taggart]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
When a Stryker tries to cross a bridge, speeds drops below walking speed. Tried & confirmed in Corazol moving from west to east on the main bridge [1.0.2. CZ] -[[user:Zanzibar|Zanzibar]]
:Just tested this, it's a weird one, I tested some other bridges, and Stryker drives over them fine, but that bridge does indeed stop a Stryker, and only Stryker, other vehicles do not do this. Bridge is at Gf58 and going in a Stryker West to East stops it in a few meters, going East to West just slows it down pretty much. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 17:38, 18 December 2006 (CET)

:PLEASE BE AWARE: This bug is now also listed by someone else in AI issues as a prio 2. I have tested this on more bridges then this one only, with same result. Rgrds Zanzibar END OF EDIT

:Can confirm this bug in an MP session. Even ramming the Stryker with other vehicles did not help. Also had similar problem in v1.0 with a humvee, where the humvee flipped onto its back after driving at high speed over bridge. Have not yet been able to duplicate this problem with humvee in German 1.02. --[[User:Hellfish6|Hellfish6]] 27 December 2006 (CET)
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
Noticed in the campaign mission Dawn of hope. I ordered one men to climb a tower on the airfield and he did So far so good.
When i asked him to return in formation he even climbed down but he got stuck at the bottom of the ladder. I had to kill him.
It's the radar tower I'm talking about, you can find him in the editor in empty/objects/radar --[[User:Blanco|Blanco]]
:I confirm it happened to me, climbing ladder is no prob but when going down, get stuck in anim "climb" and can't move or turn.I have to re-climb (by action menu) then drop ladder to FINALLY walk again :-O - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
Dropping your rifle on the roof of a building will make disappear (or drop on ground ?) your gun (happened once, not re-tested yet) - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] / Demo
:edit : tested again, yes the gun drops to ground, you can't put your weapon on a roof
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
One certain type of building that has a scaffold next to it, you can climb the scaffold and get onto the roof, once you are on the roof you can't get off eg: on the coop mission (of the domo) the building next to (east of) the small camp (where the medic tents are). Should have a ramp there to get off roof or even better a climb or jump button, armademo ver 1.3.0.5109 . -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
The large Hotel does not seem to have any ''fire geo'' on the balconies. AI will fire at your from behind balcony walls or through them if you pass under them. Even if they are on the 3rd. floor and you pass on the ground floor. This makes assaulting the hotel quite difficult. -[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|Pallets (PALLET A) will [http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/palletsonfire.jpg burst into flames] when being shot at. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:13, 24 December 2006 (CET)}}
{{Bug priority|5|Watchtowers in base in sector Ga/Gb 13/14 on Sahrani are useless for AI. Single troops or even static weapons won't fire when placed in the tower. They don't see anything in stand, crouch or proned position even when the enemy is close. The action-icon to climb the tower is also misplaced. --[[User:Blanco|Blanco]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|Land_Podesta* objects make much trouble for AI waypoint/route finding. Either AI units can't enter stairs or they get hopelessly hung inside the mid/podesta area and occasionally they tend to fall off the wall next the stairs instead of using them [1.02] - [[User:Wiper|Wiper]] 28.Dec06
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
The camera with tripod object is backwards. Using internal view inside the camera results in illogically seeing with the rear (non-lens) end of the camera. [1.02]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
The bridge street lights do not come on at night, even when regular street lights do. Noticed on 3 bridges in town of Dolores. Not sure about others. [1.02] - 30 Dec 2006 - [[User:Dr_Eyeball|Dr_Eyeball]]
: Might be considered a non-feature... anyone agree? --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
Ladders on heavy armored factories aren't usable [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/ladder.divx Video] [1.02 & Demo] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
Sometimes man remain blocked near internal stairs and it's impossible to move [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/fix.divx Video] [Demo] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
where there are grapevine fields players can run or crawl over the vine fences looks very strange, you should be able to crawl under the vine fences arma demo ver 1.3.0.5110 -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

==Mission Issues==

{{Bug priority|3|
Campaign mission "Armored Fist":
1) when in second base an error is shown about allowfleeing script command (probably when enemy reinforcements are coming at certain waypoint...).
2) cannot complete mission for some reason. I'm holding the second base; can't find enemies in the bushes; attacking enemy reinforcements are destroyed. After that nothing happens. The "Hold the Base" waypoint is shown. Calling or not calling support makes no difference.
[v 1.01-1.02 German (with ger-to-eng lang pack for v1.02)] -[[User:Tuusita|Tuusita]]
}}
{{Bug priority|3|
Campaign mission Beaten Dog can not be completed (restarted the campaign after each patch); one of the AI soldiers, usually nr. 9 or 8 (or probably the last one alive) gets stuck somewhere and is unable to board one the 4x4 as ordered by the leader after the first attack is repelled and you are supposed to go and cover some flank. The mission will either not move forwards or after about 15 minutes of "X, BOARD that 4x4" -> "NEGATIVE!" you are forced to move on foot to cover the flank..[v1.02 german]-[[User:H-|H-]]
}}
{{Bug priority|3|
Mission: Tank-Training: When you have to shoot at the different targets you also have to fire at two  "paperboard soldiers" with the MG. If you accidentally hit the second soldier while you are assigned to hit the first one the mission gets stuck because the task to hit the second soldier can't be completed anymore. (v1.02 german)  -[[User:Melbourne, FL|Melbourne, FL]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
SP Mission "Messenger" (the the one where you´re supposed to bring back up troops via truck) is now missing fog; making it harder to survive the start and also making it more laggy ''[1.02]'' [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:30, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When starting as rocket soldier in CTI, you will start with 4 rockets but on your gear will be shown 3... by the way, no 3D model for M136 rocket ?<br>
Other thing, when starting as special unit with sd weapon, you should have grenades as shown on respawn menu but you just got your sd gun. - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The campaign mission where you have to repel a massive armoured assault on the BLUFOR base (Tangan???) using 3 AH1 helicopters - when you are flying to the BLUFOR base it takes 5 minutes because the AI choppers are so slow. If you fly ahead of them, you are disciplined by your squadron leader. ''[1.02]'' [[User:Zombie Mod|Zombie Mod]]

Also on the same mission, if at the start you tell your gunner to get out the chopper and be the pilot (as he can keep in formation much better than I can) one of two things happens: (1) he runs off following the other choppers - ON FOOT, or (2) he flies to the first waypoint but NOT in formation, and you get disciplined. ''[1.02]'' [[User:Zombie Mod|Zombie Mod]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
The Blackhawk Training Mission (pickup the soliders); Last soldier still refuses to enter UH-60, can't complete scenario this way [v1.02 german] -[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
:I could not reproduce this on my machine, although I have Czech version. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 20:56, 18 December 2006 (CET)
:I can confirm this bug (v1.02 german). One or more soldiers are lying on the ground not entering the chopper. This mission only worked once after many tries. -[[User:Melbourne, FL|Melbourne, FL]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Looks like the "Alligator"-mission (SinglePlayer, Hokum) is now broken? Played it a lot before the patch, but now I shot all 4 vehicles, 2 vulcans and the 2 trucks+humvee till all of them burned. Still no victory, tried it twice - (german 1.02) -[[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]]

''Update:'' I finally won the mission, and as before, destroyed all armorred vehicles, as said in the mission-description. But this time it triggered the win-condition?
:I think you also have to kill all infantry units. I played it twice and only won the mission by killing them too. -[[User:Dirk|d034rk]] 10:43, 24 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
This applies to the German version, the mission names are also from the German version:

Mission briefings in several campaign missions (e.g. "Baukonvoi", "Dolores" or "Reinigungsoperation") are too long to fit into one notebook page, so some text at the end of the briefing is cut off and not readable. [http://dirknet.net/stuff/armabugs/3.jpg Example Image]

Mission "Dolores" lacks the briefing notes, they only consist of ''"Text hier."'' (''"Text here."'').

There are several ''<$BR>'' in the mission briefings of map screens (e.g. "Die Räumung" in the "Dolores" map screen or "Das Hotel" in the "Somato" map screen). [http://dirknet.net/stuff/armabugs/2.jpg Example Image]

Mission titles in several map screens are too long to fit into the title line and are not readable. [http://dirknet.net/stuff/armabugs/1.jpg Example Image]

I suggest to '''check all briefings''' for formatting errors.

There may be additional flaws but I've not completed the campaign yet.
-[[User:Dirk|d034rk]] 11:16, 24 December 2006 (CET)
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
In the MP Demo on Capture the Island -60, the spawn menu is bugged, the map will show ALL cities as your own to spawn at, clicking on them will spawn you there but with instant death and return to the spawn map. Also sometimes it will not spawn you at all, clicking on the correct base(s) will do nothing and the only way to close it is to minimize the game and close it via windows. [[User:Jack-UK|Jack-UK]]
:Adding something to that, On CTI the base respawn marker is not properly clickable. Sometimes you have to click some pixels away - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] / Demo
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
There is a problem in the mission "Dolores" that when finishing planting the plastic explosives on the bridge and theN "Objective Completed" pops up which makes you loose all the items you have (gun, NV googles, rest of plastic explosives), especially in deep water its bad v1.02 czech [[User:Hobbit13|Hobbit13]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|
When playing the mission "Bitva o Somato" one of the HMMWVs armed with a rocket launcher (the one that is not pointed out to you by the mission directions) can not be driven, it's as if the machine does not work  v1.02 czech [[User:Hobbit13|Hobbit13]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The Schlacht von Somato in SP Campaign. The marked area in the briefing on this [http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/4128/somatogi8.jpg screenshot] tells you basically to take the marked area with several Zodiac. Bit hard to get your boats there. - [[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
: Edited: Please use direct link to image, as Wiki doesn't seem to like much imageshack page :) - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
If dead unit is placed on the map (with zero health) death animation is played at the mission start - [[User:bdfy|bdfy]]
}}

==Multi Player Issues==

{{Bug priority|1|Game crashing in multiplayer. Very common issue, and probably related to proximity of sea at mission startup. See the [http://perso.wanadoo.fr/whisperffw06/ofp/RPT-19-12-06-Whisper.txt RPT] file example and [http://perso.orange.fr/whisperffw06/ofp/arma.mdmp corresponding MPMP file] and [http://perso.orange.fr/whisperffw06/ofp/arma.bidmp BIDMP] file for the last crash seen in RPT. -- [[User:Whisper|Whisper]]
}}

{{Bug priority|1|
Dropping ammo during multiplayer can cause an immediate crash of server and clients without warning.  [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
:It seems to happen mostly when dropping rockets. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]

In the CTI demo mission, I take a eastern rocket soldier and wait for spawn. then I press G for gear and double-click on the RPG-7. It gives me a CTD ! - [[User:Lou Montana|Lou Montana]] Demo 5116
}}

{{Bug priority|1|
client crash when selecting weapons before mission, appears to only happen on specific servers and does not crash for everyone, (possibly caused by too many peaple selecting a limited supply of a certain weapon class). currently the only servers that makes my game crash to desktop while in weapon menu is "GameArena" dedecated servers 1 & 2, australian based and hosted by telstra "i think" [Demo v1.03] -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
: I can confirm this. [Demo v1.03] --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]

: Im not sure anymore that its related to "too many peaple selecting a limited supply of a certain weapon class" i have a suspicion that sever lagg (high ping) maybe responsible. When laggy, transfering weapons to you inventory is slow. When this happends clicking excessivly and fast on the item you want may cause crash. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]

: The GameArena server behaves oddly. Selecting weapons for the co-operative mission seems to have a random timeout, even when there is only one player. Weapon selections made before the mission do not always show up in game - units with non-default weapons often start mission completely unarmed.--[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 18:20, 20 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|1|
If a player gets the order to bail out (not just get out) and answers with "Negative", "Repeat" or other radio messages he crashes to the desktop instantly.
(Repeatedly confirmed)
[1.02 german] [[User:Scruffy|Scruffy]] 01:03, 24 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{
Bug priority|2|
When a multiplayer match starts and some players are viewing the maps intro, other players are at the same moment able to act at the map. In clanwars it is a big disadvantage to start the map later as others. A synchronized start is necessary for a fair game.
''[v1.02]'' --[[User:Pfuf|Pfuf]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Using a [[hosts.txt]] file kills your performance in the MP browser, as soon as you remove the file,  Your performance returns. ''[1.02]'' [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
If you have a gunner in the helicopter (AH-1Z and UH60 & MG) and he fires some rounds with the Minigun, the amount of ammo continues to count down to zero, even if he stops to fire! It wont stop till its OUT OF AMMO! ''[1.02 german]'' --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]]
:: Quick-Fix/Workaround: assign different target? (i.e. "none") [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 12:55, 18 December 2006 (CET)
:::Actually, this is not dependant on AI being present as gunner, this is a dedicated server issue AFAIK. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 16:18, 21 December 2006 (CET)
::::I ment a second player as gunner, no AI. It happens on dedicated servers and homehosting servers, too. --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]] 18:25, 22 December 2006 (CET)
::::: Workaround: Change the weapon or firemode if possible, it should stop the shooting. [[User:Scruffy|Scruffy]] 01:03, 24 December 2006 (CET)
:::::: I can confirm this happening with only human players in the helicopter, on a non-dedicated server [1.02]. -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
::::::: Okay, something is off with the ammo-counter in MP, having human gunners. Just happened to me too in a COOP :( [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 05:45, 27 December 2006 (CET)
:::::::: Also happens with BMP-2 in MP when firing 30mm cannon on "high". Had similar runaway gun as with helos. -[[User:Hellfish6|Hellfish6]] 27 Dec 06
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
<nowiki>MP Respawn Type 2 and 3, Ver. 1.02: SoldierGCommando respawn releases an error. "No entry bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.30rnd_9x19_MP5SD30rnd_9x19_MP5SD". Failur in caracters.pbo- CfgVehicles- SoldierGCommando: respawnMagazines = {"30rnd_9x19_MP5SD", "30rnd_9x19_MP5SD30rnd_9x19_MP5SD"};. correctly is: respawnMagazines = {"30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD", "30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD", "30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD", "30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD"};. SoldierWSaboteurPipe2 with the same Weapon function correctly.</nowiki>--[[User:Loki|Loki]] 10:14, 18 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
"Kick Off" and "Close" buttons overlapping eachother on player info screen when logged in as admin. It is very hard to close this dialog without kicking the currently highlighted player off the server. Bug still visible in version 1.2 at 1280x1024 resolution. Here is a screenshot of the problem. [http://www.myfilebin.com/userfiles/Hudson/ds_kick_close.jpg Screenshot] [[User:Hudson|Hudson]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
*It is possible for players to team respawn to a character that is already being played by another player.  When this happens, both players have complete control of the character, and when messages are typed in chat, the message is sent as a message from the player who was in control originally.  This has happened several times to me and I don't really play that much! [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
*Sometimes on dedicated servers with JIP (and possibly limited to missions with group/side respawn) two players can spawn into the same avatar at the same time. Causes very odd moments when your player tag shows you, but you are being controlled by someone else. It has happened to me at least twice, though not consistently. Unable to duplicate it reliably. [v1.02] --[[User:Hellfish6|Hellfish6]] 11 Jan 2007 0500 GMT
:Confirmed. Happened to me when I JIPed, then several minutes later another person JIPed into the same character. Any messages sent used the second players name. First player remained on player list. [Demo 5116] --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|Players who join mid-game (JIP) on a ''non-dedicated server'' will not go through the init file (init.sqf or .sqs) ([http://www.kronzky.info/misc/noinit.zip demo mission]) [1.02] [[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]]}}

{{Bug priority|2|
On several occasions while playing the CTF mission, some players became stuck in freelook mode until the mission ends. All other controls seem to work normally. Restarting ArmA and re-connecting to the server does not fix the problem. [Demo 5116] --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 19:19, 21 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Amalgamate 'shot information bug' entries:

*I have noticed that a certain percentage of player avatars emit no sounds or signs of weapons fire except hit noises, damage and effects.  There is no muzzleflash, recoil, tracers or report observable by other players on the server.  This happens regardless of what they are shooting, and it seems to happen consistently for them. [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
: This also applies to singleplayer mode as well.--[[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]

*Many times, players do not receive other players shooting information (no sound, no muzzleflash, no animation), but the enemy is still dying. [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]

*Multiple vehicles on dedicated server.  With player's as driver and gunner in a T72, gunner would fire but driver would have no animations or sound of the gun firing in first or 3rd person.  Although the ammo counters would decrease as they should.  We tested this in many vehicles with the same results.''[1.02]'' [[User:Rudedog|Rudedog]]

*PK is not heard by other players during MP session. The recoil of the gun is not seen nor are the tracers, muzzle flash, or impact of the rounds. This occurs with many other weapons as well during MP.  Many times you cannot even hear when someone is firing against you with non-SD rounds.  I also have a [http://ofp.dyndns.org/Images/mpWeaponFireBug.jpg screenshot] of a friend shooting at the ground during an MP session.  As you can see, there is no muzzle flash or tracers.  We are connecting against the German Retail Windows Dedicated Server, 1.02 -[[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]]

:This bug was rememdied as of build 5116.
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Cannot retrieve internet server list in a Multi-LAN (subnet other than 192.168.1.0/24) behind linux firewall. Neccessary Ports 2302:2304/UDP are opened on firewall but ArmA tries to retrieve lists on random ports 1024:3099/UDP and on 255.255.255.255:2304/UDP (according to packet filter log file on firewall) and ignores proxy/gateway configuration of Windows XP. [1.02 german] -[[User:Ontario|Ontario]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Squad logo not displaying correctly on player info screen. Squad image shows as black image only. Tested with user made paa/pac files and also official BIS paa/pac vehicle icon files. This bug is present in all current versions of the game (1 - 1.2). Screenshot of the problem [http://www.myfilebin.com/userfiles/Hudson/squadlogo.jpg Screenshot] [[User:Hudson|Hudson]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Some commands does not work properly in MP environment. For example 'setpos' command is working fine in singleplayer, but in multiplayer the command will only be executed on host computer, which means the host will see the objects in other position than the clients. Problem has also appeared with 'deletevehicle' command.-[[User:Walker001|Walker001]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|When in seagull mode the mission notebook is not accessible in the map screen. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:16, 20 December 2006 (CET)
:This is actually already prevalent in OFP [[User:Str1ker|Str1ker]]
:This seems like a lack of feature or a feature that annoys you rather than a bug.  Consider putting it in the wishlist. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:41, 16 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
when a player joins a server while others have selected their weapons and waiting in equipment menu all kits are set back to default for all users [Demo v1.03] -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
If a player has a squad of AI under their command and that player disconnects. When another person joins their slot (the player who left), the AI will constantly be yelling commands at the new player and will follow them wherever they go. The player will not have any type of control over these AI, and they will not stop for anything.[v1.02] --[[User:Cam51|Cam51]]
:A couple of things:
::In the meantime, you can try openning the command/communicate dialogue by pressing 0 (which enters the 'reply' menu, I believe), and then hitting 1.  This tells the AI that you're finished doing whatever it believes you to be doing.--[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 07:22, 31 January 2007 (CET)
:::I'm sorry, I guess you didn't understand what I was saying, what I ment was there are NO ai in the command list, so there is no AI to communicate to. If your small fix still stands, then I will pass the info along. [v1.02] --[[User:Cam51|Cam51]]
::::If you press the number 0 you should get to the comm menu for 'reply'.  If you press backspace, it should open the root menu.  It's certainly not a fix, I was just suggesting something that might help you work around it.  I just need some more info from you to be able to assign a priority.  The highest retail version is v1.02.  What version do you have? --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 02:43, 1 February 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Occasionally when connecting to servers, you will get a bad version message.  But if you close ArmA and reconnect, all is fine. ''[1.02]'' [[User:Rudedog|Rudedog]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
MP browser is extremely non-user friendly and sorting does not work as expected. Lists sorted by Host will end up with 2 seperately sorted lists at the top and bottom with many blank entires in-between. Ping indicators are very vague and would be more helpful if were displayed as actual numbers.''[1.02]'' [[User:Rudedog|Rudedog]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|Server Browser: When switching on "hide passworded" ''all'' servers are hidden. [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 04:04, 23 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|Server Browser: Sort-order is not retained after a refresh.[1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 04:04, 23 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Admin command ''#restart'' will result on some players having a ''flicker'' on the screen and then die on restart of the mission. --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
After a disconnection from host (e.g. own internet connection failure) it is not possible to press the button "Disconnection from host" to return to the main arma page. ArmA programm must be shut down/restart to play again. v1.01-v1.02] --[[User:luemmel|Luemmel]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
After starting a MP-game in LAN-mode, some complete stranger (not my LAN, no ArmA there :( ) joined my game. Obviously, that should not be possible, or should it??? [v1.02] [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 02:55, 23 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Amalgamate seagull animation bug:

*After spawning as a seagul, under some conditions (laggy?), the seagul will not be animated but its shadow will be. [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]

*Several owners of the German version report a bugged seagull. Wings don't move in [1.02 german]. Does not effect all owners of the German game --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
: While my seagull/me never moved, it suddenly did so a few days ago?! So it seems it can happen (or not) to anyone sometimes? (not that it would be important at all ;) ) [1.02 german] -- [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 00:55, 4 January 2007 (CET)
:Also on Polish 1.02 seagull wings don't move ----[[User:Diabl0|Diabl0]] 19:28, 13 January 2007 (CET)
}}

==Dedicated Server Issues==

{{Bug priority|2|
While on a dedicated server and Player takes driver position in either an Abrams or T72 then switches to manual fire; fires once then fires the main/canon gun again before reload, weapon will fire rapidly until all ammunition is depleted. This could not be duplicated in single player or on a hosted game. [1.02] [[User:HitSqdhaXor|HitSqdhaXor]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
When playing a mission with a AI convoy on a decicated server, the convoy will not follow his waypoints. The mission will still work fine if run on a Host&Player game (the convoy will move normaly). [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
: They only move with a workaround, it was posted by sickboy [http://www.short-link.de/4342 here]  [[User:Scruffy|Scruffy]] 22:54, 5 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
In AI group, only the LEADER getout of the current vehicle on the GETOUT waypoint. (working fine in host/play but not in Ded server) [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
}}

==Performance Issues==

{{Bug priority|2|
When using the ACOG or M24 sights I have a massive drop in FPS, from 40  down to 30 for example. [1.02] --  [[User:W0lle|W0lle]]
: I noticed the same when using SVD scope -- [[User:Str1ker|Str1ker]]
: Same issue exists on very high end system running dual 8800's, even with low to mid range video options selected in game. -- [[User:Punisher|Punisher]]
:: Temp fix for this is opening your ArmA profile CFG and change ''sceneComplexity'' from ''300000.000000'' to something like ''200000.000000'' --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
:: Another temp fix for Nvidia cards is to turn off V-Sync. This option can be found in Nvidia control panel. -- [[User:Punisher|Punisher]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
When shutting down the german version my system would keep up to 500MB in the system load for some time. No reference to ArmA in task manager. Only high system load after game exit [1.02 german]--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|2=
Massive performance drops when near forests or bushes. This was reported before but does not show here any more.  [1.02]--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
: ''Additional Info:''

:[http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6486/foliage1nt3.jpg Before.jpg] [http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5248/foliage2py9.jpg After.jpg] [http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2686/settingstb9.jpg Video settings.jpg] (Specs: AMD 4200 X2, NV7900GS 256mb, 2gig RAM, WD Raptor 10 000rpm)

:BI Forums thread. Page 10, 10th post down with included images and system specs.      [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=bd3e7ab2707889af400d18c7cd00b68a;act=ST;f=68;t=55684;st=135 link] [1.02] -- [[User:Dmitri|Dmitri]]

:This bug was remedied as of build 5116. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

==Physics Issues==

{{Bug priority|2|
US timed grenades bounce/roll on water surface ''[1.02]'' [http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/arma_grenadebug.avi see video] [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:44, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|2=
AH1 Cobra able to do loops? imho impossible in real life. Would be ok for the littlebird though. (if there´s an enhancement in heli physics either make it like BF2 or just like OFP) ''[1.02]'' [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:21, 16 December 2006 (CET)
:This also applies to the Blackhawk, even with <nowiki>V0=0</nowiki>. ([http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFdNo5yL33M video]) -[[User:Dirk|d034rk]] 20:22, 23 December 2006 (CET)
:See talk page. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 19:31, 11 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When tanks move over recently destroyed building rubble, there is a tendency for them to jump vertically into the air at high velocity, at least 500m if not more. [v1.03 Demo] -[[User:gigglebok|gigglebok]] 23.Dec.06, 13:45 GMT
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Turret/Cupola of tanks seem to have almost no inertia. Cupola rotational movement(mainly stopping) feels too direct. Inertia in OFP felt much more natural like rotating tons of steel [v1.02] -[[User:wiper|wiper]] 16.Dec.06, 01:11 CET
: This is realistic behavior with powered turrets. Only manually turned turrets (i.e. BRDM2) would have this problem. [[User:hellfish6|hellfish6]] 27 Dec 06
:: I don't think so, refering to one of the most comprehensive and pure simulating tank sims on PC's today:'SteelBeasts Pro PE' which is even used by military organizations for training purposes! It models Cupola rotation / inertia even different for different tanks (Abrams/Leopard). Discussions on the SB forum about a very "sluggish" Abrams cupola resulted in that SB simulates it in very realistic way (extremly sluggish). Think twice please: To immediately stop a rotating (or accelerate from zero) multiple tons steel monster you might need an engine double+ times the size of that tank. its PHYSICALLY impossible. [[User:wiper|wiper]] 10.Jan.07
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Still swimming soldiers and floating bodies aren´t really affected by waves, they always keep the relative height to the ground [http://hx3.de/files/team/mrburns/ArmA_float-behaviour.avi see video] ''[1.02]'' [[User:Burns|burns]] 01:48, 16 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
timed grenades and smoke grenades can sometimes bounce very far across the countryside [Demo v1.03] -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
You can only shoot swimming soldiers in the head above the water. can't shoot torso in the water etc [v1.02] [[User:bdfy|bdfy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
Tanks mostly push soldiers not crush them. Only at high speed tank can kill a soldier.[v1.02] [[User:bdfy|bdfy]]
}}

==Units/Vehicles==

{{Bug priority|2|
Placing an "Helicopter" class vehicle in the editor and removing all of its ammo results in gunner view being very odd. You can move your mouse to move the gun, but view will remain fixed in one direction, usually towards the front of the helicopter. It doesn't matter if helicopter is crewed or not from the start. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
Reported --> If you pick up units on the water with a UH-60 and drop them on land they will again execute the "swimming animation" [http://server.gbe-clan.com/Shogo/heli-wasser2.JPG Screenshot]. I reproduced this twice [v1.02 german] --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
:I can confirm this as well.  I respawned in one mission [http://flashpoint.dyndns.org/Images/swim.jpg swimming above dry land]. burns also mentioned this in the 'Physics Issues' section. [[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]] 08:09, 4 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
UH-60MG, AI will not board the doorgunner seat (no option?). UH-60MG doesn't even recognize that it has another gunner (IE: When in the pilot seat it recognizes the crewchief gunner, but when ordering to switch weapons it only switches the firing mode on the Crewchief gun.)
'''HOW TO REPRODUCE:''' In the editor, place an Empty UH-60 (Non FFAR), place three soldiers you as the leader. Then board the chopper in the pilot seat. Order your men to get in "Anywhere" and the first man (2) should board the Crewcheif seat, but the other soldier (3) will get "in back" (the co-pilots seat)    ''[1.02]''-[[User:Sniper Pilot|Sniper Pilot]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
.50 Cal. Machine guns of M113 and 5T Truck with MG have faulty ironsight view of the MG, if you turn off the crosshair, it's almost impossible to aim accurately. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
TOW missiles tend to wobble around while flying. The BMP-2's AT-5 missiles rarely hit a target. Most of the time, they fly maybe 50 or 100 meters and then crash straight into the ground. ''[1.02]'' [[User:TomasRiker|TomasRiker]]
:Just tested this to confirm it. Actually, AI have more problem with this, since the player can aim a bit higher to achieve better results, since the missile wobbles up and down. Humvee TOW is a different story, it does some kind of circular pattern, making it difficult even for the player to hit anything, which may be realistic, but I think it's over exaggerated, and it reduces weapons overall efficiency compared to the real life. --[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]] 16:41, 19 December 2006 (CET)
::TOW is wire guided. It should hit the target in most cases I think [[User:Str1ker|Str1ker]]
:::Can confirm. In a simple test of one Stryker ATGM or BRDM2 AT vs. any tank, the missile flies erratically as if target has an active protection system. Only approx 1 in 5 missiles impacts on a locked target. [[User:Hellfish6|Hellfish6]]
:: TOW is not controlled by player as it should've been according to the config. (Hellfire and AT5, too) -- 04.01.07 -- [[Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Only one machinegun on little bird helicopter works. This lowers the chance of hitting what you are aiming at when strafing. Both machine guns should fire. I think Shilka has same problem but is less problemsome. [1.02]'' --[[User:Twisted|Twisted]]

:Confirmed but it Could be an engine limitation, you could see the same thing in OFP with the BAS's AH-6. The tracers only come from the right minigun the other only has a muzzle flash -[[User:Sniper Pilot|Sniper Pilot]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
The HMMWV isn't completely bulletproof, you can shoot the driver by shooting the edges of the windows. Check the link for a picture, the red part is the non-bulletproof part. [http://home.hccnet.nl/m.grutters/bug_hummer.jpg Weak part][v1.02 german]- [[User:Cheetah|Cheetah]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
KA-50 can't move the cannon up/down like it should. It's nearly impossible to engage targets properly. [v1.02] -- [[User:Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
After climbing ladders units take a step back when un-shouldering weapon, even with pistols, causing it to fall back down. Test it on ladders with no railing at the top.
[Ger v1.02] -[[User:Kaveman|Kaveman]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
BMP-2 muzzle flash for 30mm-cannon is missing, it´s not visible at night.
[Ger v1.02] -[[User:Miki|Miki]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Shilka- correct muzzle flash at night is missing, formation of smoke that comes out of the barrel and the tracer bullets are bad made when comparing to this video.
<nowiki>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3JY-9nLay0&NR          </nowiki>
-> When choosing commander in 3rd person perspective, you cannot look arround. Works only when in 1st person perspective.
-> When moving the sight in 1st person perspective to lock on targets, the turrent makes a wrong noise. Sounds like the engine goes on an off.
-> The commander has no zoom in his optics (don´t know if this is realistic, but I dont like it). 
->When giving the gunner a new target he still fires for some time on the previous target.
[Ger v1.02]-[[User:Miki|Miki]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
All civ vehicles missed compass in driver mode. Pressing of according button do not show it.
[1.02] - [[User:Silverr|Silverr]] 18:25, 19 jan 2007
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Shoot the open 5T truck with a sniper rifle a few times and the entire truck looks 'burnt out'. Surely the truck should have taken only some superficial local damage!  [v1.02] -- [[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Stryker with Grenade Launcher stops and shakes wildly whenever grenade launcher is fired.  Other vehicles with grenade launcher just stop when fired. [1.0.2] -[[user:Rudedog|Rudedog]]
: "This gun has far too much recoil for the Stryker's weight class." from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stryker_Vehicle_Controversy - so the shaking simulates that point? [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 12:34, 18 December 2006 (CET)
:: No, in this article they talk about the Mobile Gun System, which is a 105 mm gun. The Stryker in ArmA only has a light grenade launcher.

: This is not an recoil issue, I changed the recoil to "empty", like the M134 and still the same effect. I guess it is the physics engine. [[User:Predator|Predator]] 17:15, 04 Jan 07
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Heli and Aircraft still disappear sometime. [http://www.gops.it/video/arma_heli_bug.wmv See video] --[1.02]-- [[User:Lujon|Lujon]]
: Same for vehicles. Under some circumstances (i.e. vehicle was (partially) obscured and player is crouching) the vehicles disappear and reappear just like the helis/aircrafts. [http://rapidshare.com/files/10351127/visibility.avi Video@Rapidshare (sorry)] ...  -- [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 17:22, 5 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Helicopters such as the UH-60 and the AH-6 will not reload properly when close to an ammo truck. The "Rearming" icon+text appears, but then fades even though no rounds of ammo has been loaded. Update: This only happens when having exactly zero rounds left. [v1.02] --[[User:xpz|xpz]]
: Can be tested easily - leave one round of ammo left and the reload/re-arm works. Fire the last round - no joy. However, other weapons with remaining ammo get reloaded properly. -- [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 16:36, 5 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
The UH60MG Does not reload correctly, Only the M134 receives ammo, not the M134_2, from an ammo truck or when doing addmagazine manually -[[User:Erebus1|Erebus1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|Resistance,Civilian and Easters units all get the same character names (e.g. "Roberto Duarte" as the 1st one used). Only Western units get unique ones. ([http://www.kronzky.info/misc/names.zip sample mission]) [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 21:30, 29 December 2006 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|4|
On the MI-17 if the tail rotor is damaged the body of the helicopter should rotate counter-clockwise (as opposed to the main rotor) - [1.02 Ger] -[[User:Lupus|Lupus&#91;WD]]] 16:13, 7 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
You can't go prone on slopes / hills. this is not realistic at all and makes engaging of targets from hill a real pain. --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Vehicles driving into water shouldn't go up into flames when they drown.
[http://www.seppschrot.de/stuff/armabugs/waterburn.png Screenshot]
[1.02 Ger] -[[User:SeppSchrot|SeppSchrot]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Engineer still has a mine on his back although he dispose of no mines in his equipment.
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
When running against the M119 Field gun (to take a seat) you hurt your legs. This also sometimes happens with an empty M2 Machine gun.
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Cars driving over road markers behave like driving over big rocks. They shouldn´t be a barrier for any car. 
[http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1240/image6wn2.jpg  Screenshot]
[1.02 Ger] -[[User:Miki|Miki]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Steering wheel on RHIB boats turn in the wrong direction. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Steering wheels on 'offroad' and 'pick-up' vehicles rotates non centrical . ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Lester|Lester]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
M113 models have little problem with stop light texture,when in shadow zone.[http://www.gops.it/foto/arma_bug04.jpg Image] --[1.02]-- [[User:Lujon|Lujon]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Placing a group of Mi17's (4) in the editor and then hitting preview they will be friendly to "west" and hostile to "east"!! [http://slybird.homepage.t-online.de/Helibug.jpg Screenshot] [v1.02 german] -[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Small boat (dinghy?)does not sway on sea waves in high speed. Goes like on completely flat surfaces even when sea has big waves --[1.02 Polish]-- [[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
M1A1 and T72 tank commanders are able to fire commander MG while turned in. This can be fixed by changing the config entry in the commander turret <nowiki>"inGunnerMayFire = 1;" to "inGunnerMayFire = 0;"</nowiki> ''[1.02]'' --[[User:BigDawgKS|Big Dawg KS]]}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Chopper, AH1 when all ammo is used up, refuses to reload at ammo truck. If some ammo is left in the chopper it will reload. Chez v1.02  -[[User:Paco454|Paco454]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
With crosshair OFF, there is no lock icon on vehicles with TOW(bmp, humvee...) .  -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Ka50 when crashes show wrong chockpit [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/ka50.divx Video] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When switching player inside a team from leader to other, then getting back to leader, orders are wrong. "All, return to formation" becomes "All, follow all". Found in campaign mission where u have to kill those 2 ammo urals, as Saboteur could not find the door to the camp, I had to switch and go myself, then when coming back out and switching again, orders where wrong. Also noted that when you're seen on this mission, you kill reinforcements, switch player (new team leader orders to get in UH60 as you've been detected), switch player to leader again, both other members suddenly are at the chopper, but they didn't go by foot, as I was the saboteur 1 sec before and he was near leader. When switched to leader, saboteur was 150m away at the chopper. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:FavoriteVictim|FavoriteVictim]] 12:45, 31 December 2006
}}

{{Bug priority|5|2=
Armour values are HIGHLY messed up. Penetration and Armour is way too unrealistic. See List on BI forum for exact information. This should be fixed ASAP for the sake of realism and equality. [http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=09d2809fdcc58a9c5787b306e73959e5;act=ST;f=64;t=56229    discussion] [1.02 Ger]  [[User:SOBR|[BQMS] SOBR]]
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
There are no animation when static vehicles gets destroyed, i.e. a destroyed turret looks the same like new ones, only it is not enterable. [1.02 Ger] -[[User:Walker001 |Walker001]]
}}

==Visual Issues==

This being the '''visual issues''' section, reporting any bug in this section should contain a screen shot of the reported bug. 

{{Bug priority|2|
Night sets in too abruptly. MP Clean Sweep mission revealed that bug just by chance. I have set up a small [http://surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/AbruptNight.Intro.rar test mission] to show it's occurrence. Play the mission and accelerate time, few minutes afterwards everything besides the sky goes black. Time at which this happens varies from month and day, so every day has the bug occurring at different time. Reverse happens in the morning, set the time of the test mission provided to 05:30 and accelerate time.
''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
There are still problems with showing simplest LODs in short distance. This causes situations like: someone is shooting at me from within building, but I cant see him because  i see simplest LOD (box)even if i'm near object. This causes game to be totally unplayable. When alt+Tab and return to game everything looks fine (LODs are correct). I'm using good hardware.  -[1.02 Polish]-[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|2|
It is possible to turn off HDR sun glare by making the HDRPrecision value 16 instead of 8 in arma.cfg. This may allow cheating in multiplayer (seeing what you shouldn't be able to see). [1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
:Could you possibly provide us with sample images exemplifying the effect? --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 23:58, 22 January 2007 (CET)
::[http://koti.mbnet.fi/celery/pics/arma_sunglareoff.jpg No sun glare], [http://koti.mbnet.fi/celery/pics/arma_sunglareon.jpg with sun glare]. -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
:::Thanks for the pics!  I was noticing yesterday that the glare works fine for the 16 bit HDR for me.  If you could provide us with some system information in your profile page to help nail down this bug further, that would be great! --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 18:43, 23 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Vehicle '''Compass Contrast''' is inadequate. Cannot read it against sky. It should be light text on a dark background. Make the background darker. [http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/Dr_Eyeball/ArmA/ArmA_Compass_Contrast.jpg See image] -- [1.02] [[User:Dr_Eyeball|Dr_Eyeball]], 18 Dec 2006.
}}

{{Bug priority|3|
At night the NV goggles don't work if your ingame brightness/gamma is higher than default, it only shows plain green light. [http://koti.mbnet.fi/celery/pics/arma_nv1.jpg Picture] [v1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Light cones light up objects and terrain behind them, where those objects and terrain are not exposed to light in any way. [http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/lightConeIssue.jpg Screenshot] to demonstrate. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
The stones on the terrain glow in the night and seem to be gold [http://www.mitglied.lycos.de/florianbenz/map_pic/GLOW.jpg Screenshot][v1.02] --[[User:Nephris|Nephris]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Displaying the compass or the watch in a night mission make all the trees and bush bright in the dark. ATI card [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
: Happens on nVidia as well [http://kint.1g.fi/arma/compassprob_1.jpg pic1], [http://kint.1g.fi/arma/compassprob_2.jpg pic2] -[[User:H-|H-]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
If you roll any aircraft more than 90°/-90°, the artificial horizon seems to invert itself and displays nonsense. [http://dirknet.net/stuff/armabugs/4.jpg Screenshot] ''[1.02 GER]'' -[[User:Dirk|d034rk]] 19:49, 5 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
T72 commander can see corrupted player hands on the gun when turned out. Gun position is not aligned with hand position (same with all mounted weapons)

Drivers for BRDM's can't see through the windows or have a 1st person perspective, same for BMP-2 (turn-out switches to 3rd person view) [1.02] -- 04. Jan 07 -- [[User:Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
Light Anomalies, on a night setting, without doing anything and being very far away from any light source only vegetation (grass and sometimes trees) the ground stays dark, lights up very bright when viewing them from certain angles eg: north or west looking up or down, and with nv goggles on hdr darkens everything except the vegetation, gets to the point where u can only see the bright grass (when prone) tested with raining and overcast on, with a ATI X1900XTX every video option basic and advanced set to maximum quality setting, except for antialising being disabled [http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/NipWup/ArmA_lighting_anomalies.jpg screenshot] (catalyst ver 6.8) armademo ver 1.3.0.5110  -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
from any distance at night, evening or morning, upto 200m tested, when a vehicle explodes it emmits an orange glow of light, where ever you are if you zoom in and look at the destroyed vehicle the same orange glow of light will light up the groung infrount of you where you are at any distance, tested on flat ground same elevation as vehicle with ATI X1900XTX every video option basic and advanced set to maximum quality setting, except for antialising being disabled (catalyst ver 6.8) armademo ver, you dont actually have to zoom to make it light up, quite easy to reproduce. the burning vehicle in this [http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/NipWup/burning_vehicle.jpg picture] it about 350-400m away -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|2=
Inside buildings and vehicles during the day, the HDR renderer seems to go a bit out of range and makes a velvet like effect where dark colours become midtone greys.  ([http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arma20070122102946659rq.jpg image1], [http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4587865 image2]).  [Demo v1.03.5116] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:57, 17 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|4|2=
There is some kind of texture/shading error on the inside of the balcony a building in Tiberia on Saralite.  It is a two story building in the north west corner of town.  It is on the south side of the northern street that runs east to west, running from the vinyards to a southward crecemt where it joins the mains treet out of town.  It's made of cement coloured bricks/blocks.  You enter through the southside, go up some stairs, and that room exits onto the north facing balcony.  The graphical error is on the west side. ([http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4587864 in-game], [http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4587868 map]) The building in question is the small one located to the immediate north west of the player.  I have seen this sort of building around in other places on Saralite and the problem is present there too.  I this it's safe to assume that this is a problem with this object in all its itterations. [Demo v1.03.5116] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 10:04, 17 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
I have a similar light anomaly like mentioned below (''now above, priority 2 bug by sniperwolf'' -[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]). The light conditions change drastic between pleasant bright an clear when the sun shines freely to an area to very shady and dark when having the sun in front of me or behind a hill or buildings. It appears only in the morning and in the afternoon.
[http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1328/image13tw4.jpg  sun in the front]  - 
[http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6058/image15pz6.jpg  same position + right click zoom ]  -  [http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6775/image14lb2.jpg  same position + opposite direction] 
(Radeon x1900GT)[Ger v1.02] -[[User:Miki|Miki]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Glass for hostel are not transparent for unit [1.0.2 GER] [[user:dob|dob]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Glass visor/optic on Stinger is see-trough. Similar to old OFP glasses bug. [http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/seetrough_glass.jpg Screenshot] demonstrating the bug. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|Double cross hairs on first person view on gunner position of Stryker (M2). [http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/doublecrosshairs.jpg Screenshot] to demonstrate. Upper crosshair should probably be the dot crosshair. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
All Weapons with mounted Grenadelauncher (M4+M203...): Left hand placed in wrong position! It stucks between weapon and grenadelauncher! Its supposed to be placed below the GL! ''[1.02 german]'' --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
During pistol reload animation, primary weapon proxy is attached to the arm instead of the back. Can look very weird if aiming up or down. [http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/primwproxdpr.jpg Screenshot] ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Harrier Cockpit window allows to look through building walls. [http://www.zz-united.de/bilder/wallhack.JPG See Image] --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Still problems with destruction/rost-texture. Destroyed vehicles show different textures in different distances, sometimes flickering between regular and destructed texture. [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 12:04, 18 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Dead corps disappear,already reported by burns with ver.1.01..I add a video for better explanation ,not with all units & only in 1st person view,Blufor Officer yes for example. [http://www.gops.it/video/arma_body_bug.wmv See video] --[1.02]-- [[User:Lujon|Lujon]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Problem with LODs. Sometimes simplest LOd is visible near object --[1.02 Polish]-- [[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Bug inside Blackhawk,from co pilot view.[http://www.gops.it/foto/arma_bh_bug.jpg Screenshot]-[1.02]-[[User:Lujon|Lujon]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
In Abramswhile rotating head in driver position (outside) player gets inside turret (turret must be rotated) [http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/581/bugac5.jpg] -[1.? Polish]-[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Custom face are very bright on ATI card. [1.02] -[[User:L etranger|L etranger]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Many (empty) symbols in Editor are placed in the world with incorrect position and rotation. ([http://fizgig.fi.funpic.de/ARMA-placement-error.jpg example picture]) ''[1.02 - german]'' 23.Dec.06 -[[User:Fizgig de|Fizgig de]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Tachometers of the "Offroad" as well as the "Pickup" vehicles display a value that is much too high.
:Tested in editor with speed command. -[[User:Dirk|d034rk]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The borders of the first loading screens are gobbled up when starting ArmA in widescreen resolutions. [http://www.unionen.se/xphaze/arma_bugs/startscreen.jpg Screenshot] [1.02 - german] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When tabbing through selection buttons it is nearly impossible to see which one is currently active (only a 1-pixel light green border as indicator). [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 22:20, 26 December 2006 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|5|
When the seagul takes off from perching on the ground, it will pass through the ground before it takes wing as part of its animation routine. [v1.03]  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Lighting showing at the seam where the walls meet the ceiling in some buildings during the day. The light appears to leak through the joints of the building, here's a [http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q290/NipWup/ArmA_Lighting_in_buildings.jpg Picture] -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Ground textures often flash or disappear when looking around. Objects like grass and rocks are rendered correctly but terrain texture disappears leaving smooth non textured ground. [v1.02]  --[[User:Major Latency|Major Latency]]
:Please see comment in the discussion section of your profile. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 08:11, 12 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
A low sun (sunset or sunrise) will make the sky flash when flying. [http://www.unionen.se/xphaze/arma_bugs/sunflashing.avi Video] for better explanation. [1.02] -[[User:Xpz|Xpz]] 01:12, 14 January 2007 (CET)
: This is not a bug. This is happening because the rotor blade is coming between you and the sun. --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 09:02, 17 January 2007 (CET)
::I removed the comments as they were not helpful at all. We'll leave this bug in here, mark it as a low priority so it won't be missed. It will be up to BI to decide if its worth fixing. [[User:Hoz|hoz]]
}}
{{Bug priority|5|Grass will stick through target practice objects ([http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/target.jpg screenshot]). [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:20, 22 January 2007 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority |5|2=
On certain buildings, it it possible to 'implode' storefront textures and such (make them fall into the ground) with very little effort.  In the below example, I whiped to storefront off a building in Tiberia with fewer than 10 shots from the pkm.  Here is an
[http://putstuff.putfile.com/40751/1827321 animated gif] showing what's happening and the [http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=4587868 map position] showing where the animation was filmed.  [Demo v1.03.5116]  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 20:31, 24 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority |5|
The 'iron sight' camera for the t72 commander's machinegun is placed inside the body of the commander.  The view is partially obscured by the poligons that comprise his ballistic vest. [http://putstuff.putfile.com/40759/4855900 unnecessarily animated gif]  [Demo v1.03.5116] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 20:54, 24 January 2007 (CET)
}}

==Weapons==

{{Bug priority|3|
No recoil on MP5. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}

{{Bug priority|3|The optics for the Dragunov seem to be off by a factor of 2 ([http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/Kronzky/SVD.jpg Screenshot]) [1.02] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 02:32, 6 January 2007 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|3|
Cheat/exploit enabling bug.  Because the handgun's 'eye' is so far forward (why???) you can use it to peer through walls/the ground if the weapon clips... such as when you are prone and aiming down into a corner.[Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
MP5A5 is underpowered compared to other low-caliber weapons. A victim can take as many as 3 shots in the head or half of the magazine in total before dying. [1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
M134 shoots only 5 bullets when the ammo count suggests 25 bullets. The weapon is a little ineffective against crowds or anything else because of high dispersion and the real rpm is one-fifth of the one reported. If 25 bullets is too laggy, please make the rounds more powerful to simulate the effect of a higher bullet rate. [1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}

{{Bug priority|4|
If your inventory is full and you "Disarm" satchel charge, the satchel charge disappears. It should remain on the ground. (if inventory has 2 empty rooms, disarmed satchel is picked up in inventory) [1.02] -[[User:Universel|Universel]] 16:18, 10 January 2007 (CET)}}

{{Bug priority|4|
MP5 and MP5SD magazines do not have "names". [http://www.surfacezero.com/uploads/Sniperwolf572/nonamesMP5mags.jpg Screenshot] to demonstrate. ''[1.02]'' -[[User:Sniperwolf572|Sniperwolf572]]
}}
{{Bug priority|4|
The ak74 cannot use the 5.45 subsonic ammuntion (in the clips called something like ak mag sd). [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Model for laser designator is still missing. ''[1.02]'' ++[[User:Str|Str]]
: moreover, It's lost the laser "dot" in 1.02 [[User:Funnyguy1|Funnyguy1]] 14:03, 22 December 2006 (CET)
:: The dot and cursor is only visible in Regular mode. -- 04.01.07 -- [[Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Model / Placement for "Javelin Antitank" totaly messed! Screenshots: [http://members.chello.at/martin.pucher.02/arma/Bugs/arma_javelin_ext.jpg external view], [http://members.chello.at/martin.pucher.02/arma/Bugs/arma_javelin_model.jpg 1stperson view], [http://members.chello.at/martin.pucher.02/arma/Bugs/arma_javelin_zoom.jpg zoomed] ''[1.02 german]'' --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]]

: Javelin does only direct attacks, but it should have top down by default (direct attack for helicopters or bunkers). Aiming is corrupted and no GUI or reticle is shown in zoom. -- [[Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
At launcher on east side while in third person is always visible as unloaded. When switching to AT launcher projectile appear in launcher ''[1.? Polish]'' -[[User:Gutekfiutek|Gutekfiutek]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
visibleFire & audibleFire values for AK74 ammo are exchanged,"ball" ammo got the values of the "SD", and the "SD" the one of the "Ball" ones, so the AI can't notice the fire of a AK74 very well (B_545x39_Ball & B_545x39_SD)  ''[1.02 German]'' -[[User:DVD|DVD]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
All G36 variants shoot as if they are firing HD rounds.  The rounds disperse way to randomly.  I have shot many 'real' assault rifles and none of them disperse like this.  Further more, the G36 is an extremely accurate assault rifle; it should be alot more consistant. The M4 Aimpoint does it as well along with several others. However, the G36 and M4 Aimpoint are the only two that I focused on.  The recoil should also be adjusted on these two weapons; both have excesive amounts of recoil, in game, that are not naturally known to the weapon [http://www.wildwestguns.com/Bushwacker/Machine_Gun_Fun/MOV00005.MPG Video of G36C being fired at law enforcement demonstration]. -[[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]]
: Thx for the video. However, I see recoil on the video, the rifle visibly jumps "up". And ingame, recoil is (at least for the G36) quite small. Even in zoomed/scoped view, the recoil does not feel exaggerated. [[User:Weasel75|Weasel75]] 22:57, 25 December 2006 (CET)

: Here, I threw together another video comparing the OFP G36 with the ArmA G36, http://flashpoint.dyndns.org/videos/comparison.rar.  The OFP G36 was much more realistic and had much more appropriate behavior.  While the gun may recoil slightly, it does not deviate as far from the target due to recoil.  The new settings in ArmA make the G36 feel really sluggish and inaccurate which you can obviosly see comaring the two videos.  When you zoom in with the scope on a target, the ArmA G36 jumps all over the place.  This is an inaccurate depiction of the real G36.  The real G36 will stay focused on a targat and not jump around as much, the OFP G36 more accurately depicts this.  The ArmA does not. [[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]] 07:20, 26 December 2006 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The Aimpoint has a circular icon when zoomed in that is not transparent enough to use effectively.  The [http://ofp.dyndns.org/Images/m4AimPoint.jpg current icon] obstructs your aim more than assists. The tracers are also hidden by the icon.  It would also be more user friendly in game if the lense zoomed in just a tad more.  Right now, the casing around the lense takes up alot of space and also objstructs your view.  On most Aimpoints the lense cover flips up and not out to the side.  Just removing the lense cover fliped out to the side would be a big improvement. -[[User:Pennywise|Pennywise]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Many weapons have a excessive bullet dispersion that makes aiming very difficult [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/aim.divx Video1] [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/mk19.divx Video2] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Many explosive weapons make infantry target take off [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/flyingmen.divx Video1] [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/tow.divx Video2] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Laser designator have got wrong animation [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/laser.divx Video] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Rpg don't hit enemy infantry near the explosion point [http://mio.discoremoto.alice.it/benna86/ArmA/armarpg2.JPG Image] [1.02] -[[User:Benna86|Benna86]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The m4 ejects 4 casings when you pull the trigger in burst mode instead of 3. [Demo v1.03] --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
MP5A5 and MP5SD6 are supposed to have 3rnd burst modes (textures show them already) [1.02] -[[User:Predator|Predator]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
On the M24 shells eject from the wrong side of the weapon. -[[User:NipWup|NipWup]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
Ironsight for "Markarov SD" Pistol is completely inaccurate. ''[1.02 german]'' --[[User:TheVoodoo|TheVoodoo]]
}}

{{Bug priority|5|
The 'iron sights' of the pkt doorgun of the mi-17 are less than useful.
[http://putstuff.putfile.com/40762/2000693 animated gif] [Demo v1.03.5116]  --[[User:Plaintiff1|Plaintiff1]] 20:48, 24 January 2007 (CET)
}}

{{Bug priority|0|
Supersonic ammunition is always picked up from a crate even if the chosen weapon is silenced. [1.02] -[[User:Celery|Celery]]
}}
[[Category:ArmA: Troubleshooting|Bugs list]]

Latest revision as of 03:08, 7 February 2021

BUG TRACKER The ArmA bug tracker is unavailable at this time.