Arma 3 Helicopters
Introduced with: 1.34
Released: Nov 04, 2023
Arma 3 Helicopters is a paid DLC that was first announced on May 1st, 2014. The DLC includes a wide range of features, including sling loading, two new helicopters and firing from vehicles (FFV). An updated flight model, commonly called RotorLib, has also been included. This flight-model is an upgraded version of the flight model seen in Take On Helicopters. RotorLib is entirely optional and players still have the possibility to choose between RotorLib and the old flight model, which has been present since Arma 2. A wide variety of free content has also been pushed out with the new game version, which added the Arma 3 Helicopters DLC, including free new time trials, skin variants and multiple game-changing features.
- CH-67 Huron - A BLUFOR Logistical Support helicopter intended to lift heavy loads.
- Mi-290 Taru - The OPFOR equivalent of the CH-67 Huron.
- Showcase - Sling Loading
- VR Training for Helicopters
- Five new time trails
- M-900 - Civilian variant of the NATO MH-9 Hummingbird helicopter.
- Support Multiplayer mode
- Variety of Steam Achievements
- Optional RotorLib flight model.
- Firing from Vehicles, where seated passengers are able to fire their guns inside a vehicle.
- Sling Loading