Bohemia Interactive Community:Getting Started
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rules & Recommendations
- Read the Bohemia Interactive Community Guidelines
- Use the BI Community Wiki naming conventions
- Check the cheatsheet, it holds all the basic editing information
- You can refer to Bohemia Interactive Community:Formatting for information on wikitext
- Use categories to distinguish content specific for a particular project (e.g. not everything for OFP makes sense for Arma etc.)
- Check the "This is a minor edit" box for small edits to keep version history easy to read
- Include some summary text of edits you have made
- Use the AnswerMe template if you have a question
- Add your signature on talk pages.
- Collaborate with other contributors on the Arma 3 Discord #community_wiki channel.
- For experimentation either use this public Sandbox or the one in your personal space.
You can find some excellent starting points for learning to edit the BI Wiki below, and on the help page