Guidelines – Bohemia Interactive Community talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 30: Line 30:

: Check how I have done this answer to your edit... ;) --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 12:05, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
: Check how I have done this answer to your edit... ;) --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 12:05, 19 July 2006 (CEST)
Should we put a note in here (or into [[Getting_Started_with_BI_Community_Wiki_Editing]]) to let people know that the discussion pages are supposed to be for discussions ''about'' the project page, and not for discussing the technical issues related to the subject, or ask technical questions, etc.?<br>--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:44, 20 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 08:44, 20 July 2006

We have to protect this page later as some others, too.

Please add all useful guidelines you can think of! :)

--Raedor 17:19, 27 June 2006 (CEST)

I've updated some of the content. Feel free to change the layout.

hoz 20:04, 27 June 2006 (CEST)

Perhaps it would be helpful to require user accounts for editing, that will help slow down spurious editing and keeo it maintainable. Also, the spambot ip block page will need to be updated regularly as mediawiki occasionally get's targeted by botsfor pr0n, meds, and gambling. --Shinraiden 00:53, 28 June 2006 (CEST)

I was under the impression you required an account to edit articles already?

hoz 02:03, 28 June 2006 (CEST)

Yep, you already need an account for editing, just tested it.

--Raedor 08:04, 28 June 2006 (CEST)

I had to restore this page becuase its at the footer of everypage. Perhaps BI can provide thier privacy policy for now we'll keep it redirected to the guidlines.

hoz 06:32, 4 July 2006 (CEST)

"Use doublecolons to indent replies, so that the discussion is easy to follow." Please, an example. I don't quite understand how to reply correct. I don't see doublecolons on this talk page.

--Messiah2 11:49, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Check how I have done this answer to your edit... ;) --raedor 12:05, 19 July 2006 (CEST)

Should we put a note in here (or into Getting_Started_with_BI_Community_Wiki_Editing) to let people know that the discussion pages are supposed to be for discussions about the project page, and not for discussing the technical issues related to the subject, or ask technical questions, etc.?
--Kronzky 08:44, 20 July 2006 (CEST)