Arma 2: Scripting Commands – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Reverted edits by Heecf..... (talk) to last revision by Kronzky)

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
=ArmA2 Wiki Updates=
Don't waste your valuable time (that you could be spending playing ArmA!) with repetitive and mind-numbing updates to the Wiki pages!<br>I have a bot for that kind of jobs (it's doing the classifications right now, and will create the new pages once I have the definitions in machine-readable format).

There will still be lots of help needed, to later fine-tune all those new command descriptions, but for now I wouldn't get my fingers bloody, typing in all those new definitions... ;)
Thanks, --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 16:56, 3 June 2009 (CEST)
thank you mucho :)
and can't play arma anyway.. just poking around the wiki.
<br>granQ
:All new commands should have definitions now!
:Since this was done with a bot, it could be that some weird formatting problems were copied from the comref. I spotted (and fixed) some, but there may be others hiding...
:What's left to be done (and I'm running out of time, so I won't be able to do it), is anything that has to do with Tasks (create a data type, allow them in the != & == commands, etc.).
:Then, long-term, we should create [[Scripting Commands by Functionality|classifications]] for the new commands, and add some more examples, but for now we're looking good... :)
:--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:37, 4 June 2009 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 01:22, 7 January 2021