ERRORS – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 13: Line 13:

This doesn't really help, as i can't see what's so wrong on the categorised articles... --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 14:47, 13 August 2006 (CEST)
This doesn't really help, as i can't see what's so wrong on the categorised articles... --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 14:47, 13 August 2006 (CEST)
:: I think they were put there because at the time the template was screwing up a bit. Hardrock has sinced corrected the template.  [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 18:35, 13 August 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 18:35, 13 August 2006

Isn't that the same as a stub? --raedor 22:13, 12 August 2006 (CEST)

I'm not quite sure why those four articles were put into the Errors category.
As far as the "details unspecified" in the error box is concerned - that shows up if no error description is given in the errors template. Perhaps we should rephrase that to avoid confusion. --Kronzky 04:00, 13 August 2006 (CEST)
I just rephrased the message to "error details unspecified". Hope that'll make it a bit clearer.
And if I read the history right, it seems that Hoz classified them as faulty. We might want to check with him, why... Kronzky

The message I get now is " Faulty article: error details unspecified

This article contains errors.

If you were able to fix them, please remove the {{errors}} tag afterwards."

This doesn't really help, as i can't see what's so wrong on the categorised articles... --raedor 14:47, 13 August 2006 (CEST)

I think they were put there because at the time the template was screwing up a bit. Hardrock has sinced corrected the template. hoz 18:35, 13 August 2006 (CEST)