Scripting Commands – Category talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
m (Text replacement - "<code>" to "<code style="display: block">")

(31 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
It seems that the list of Subcategories has moved to page 2 of Category Scripting Commands.
== Examples ==

Also the list of commands are not all in strict alphabetical order.....strange.
When adding an example code in the command template prefix the example with |x1 '''=''' (example. Be sure to wrap the example with <nowiki> <code style="display: block"></code> </nowiki>. If your example contains a '''=''' then it may not display properly. You have to use the <nowiki><nowiki></nowiki></nowiki> tags around the '''=''' equal sign. Also note that double <nowiki>{{}}</nowiki> in command examples may also break the template.

[[User:Planck|Planck]] 12:05, 25 April 2006 (CEST)

-----

The list of Subcategories has moved to page 3 of Category Scripting Commands.

[[User:Planck|Planck]] 13:23, 3 May 2006 (CEST)

-----
[[User:Hlavac|Hlavac:]] I've fixed subcategories list position by disabling paging for categories.
-----
[[User:Hlavac|Hlavac:]] The sorting issue is caused by people using just first letter as category sort key -
that causes most pages to be in random order because they have all the same sort key.
To fix this they should not use the sort key at all or use whole command name in uppercase as a sort key.
-----

OK, thanks I think I have it, might take a while to change, but we'll get there.

[[User:Planck|Planck]] 13:21, 4 May 2006 (CEST)

-----
OK, All done.
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 18:20, 4 May 2006 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 12:53, 11 January 2023

Examples

When adding an example code in the command template prefix the example with |x1 = (example. Be sure to wrap the example with <code style="display: block"></code> . If your example contains a = then it may not display properly. You have to use the <nowiki></nowiki> tags around the = equal sign. Also note that double {{}} in command examples may also break the template.