Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis: Walkthrough
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 Training
- 1.2 Flashpoint
- 1.3 Combined Arms
- 1.4 Camping
- 1.5 Alert
- 1.6 Montignac Must Fall
- 1.7 After Montignac
- 1.8 Strange Meeting
- 1.9 Rescue
- 1.10 Undercover
- 1.11 Nightpatrol
- 1.12 Hold Malden
- 1.13 Defender
- 1.14 Tank Training
- 1.15 Battle Of Houdan
- 1.16 Interdiction
- 1.17 Spearhead
- 1.18 Pathfinder
- 1.19 Tank Rally
- 1.20 Unfinished Business
- 1.21 Taking Command
- 1.22 Scouting
- 1.23 Turning The Tide
- 1.24 Saboteur
- 1.25 Guardian
- 1.26 Return To Eden
- 1.27 Hind Attack
- 1.28 Rolling Thunder
- 1.29 Airbourne
- 1.30 Air Superiority
- 1.31 Recon
- 1.32 Killdozer
- 1.33 Air Assault
- 1.34 Wake Up Call
- 1.35 Planes Start
- 1.36 Maverick
- 1.37 Counterstrike
- 1.38 Escape
- 1.39 Incursion
- 1.40 Search And Destroy
- 1.41 Red Dawn
- 1.42 Status Quo
This walkthrough is written for v1.46/ v1.96
- Learn to control movement
- Learn to fire your rifle
This mission is very easy as it introduces you to Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis. The mission will start in front of the barracks on a base. Keep an eye on the upper-left corner of your screen, were some hints will appear. The first order you will recieve is to run to a 5-ton truck and back. A waypoint will appear to guide you towards the location. Once you get back sling your file ("Put your rifle on your back"), via the Action Menu.
Now the more "fun" part will start. Follow your squad to another 5-ton truck parked just outside the gate and get in. (Note: you need to be at the back of the truck and facing it at which time an option will appear in the Action Menu to "Get in...") You will be driven to the obstacle course. Your Platoon Sergeant will order your the move through the obstacle course. "'Tip:'" Remain inside the obstacles and switch to 3rd person view to navigate easier. At the end of the lane you must run between the two concrete cones otherwise you will need to do it again. Run back to your Platoon Sergeant.
This last part is where the fun really begins! The rifle range! When ordered to do so, move to the ammo crate to the right of the firing line and take some magazines. Now move to the closest lane and you'll see three targets. Each target needs to be hit three times. You can either select single or 3-round burst mode by pressing on the spacebar. Drop all three targets. The mission will end afterwards.
- Secure the village of Morton.
Location: In UH-60 Blackhawk near Morton
Time: 0550 hours
Now the real action is going to start! No more safe training grounds. Prepare yourself as you're about to enter real combat.
Some tips before entering combat:
- Remain close to your squad but not so close as to let a single fragmenation grenade will kill most of you.
- Cover is protection from enemy fires. As you advance, use trees, rubble, sandbags, a comrade's dead body, depressions in the ground, anything that will protect you from becoming a casualty.
- Concealment is protection from the enemy's view. Usually this means if they can't see you, they can't hit you. Move in short bounds. Move fast. Usually what makes good cover makes good concealment. But not the other way around!
- Be aware of attempts to flank you and your squad.
- Press 5 -> 4 to call for a medic
- If you are out of ammo, just pick up more from a dead body, friend or enemy.
You will start in a UH-60 Blackhawk over the sea. It will ferry you towards the south-east of Morton, near a beach. Some choppers and tanks will help you with this mission taking out any enemy tank so don't worry about those yet. Your objective is to clear the Morton.
Disembark from the chopper and follow your squad to a group of trees were your Platoon Sergeant will quickly brief you. Stick with your squad. You will start to see some action in the village and some enemy troops moving around. Kill as many as you can but don't go running toward the town if you want to live. Your Platoon Sergeant will call out and mark any enemy, as indicated by a target marker which will appear. Use cover and concealment as you move toward your designated objective.
- Join with the Alpha mechanized infantry squad and the Bravo tank force.
- Seize the village of Regina.
Location: In truck to join with Alpha.
Time: 1640 hours.
You start in the back of an truck to join with Alpha mechanized infantry squad. Hop out once a location. You will form up under a hill, then when you reviece the go-order, move with your squad to the top of the hill. This mission is quite hard as the is no so much cover and the enemy is hidden quite well. Switch to single firing mode to hit your target easier. Once you've reached the top position of the hill you'll see some trees and bushes, take cover there. In the distance you see the village of Regina. Scan for enemies soldiers in the bushes and the village and fire at them. There are also some in the woods to the east. Once it is safe to move on keep checking for enemies while moving carefully towards Regina. The village should be mostly secure when you come near it.
On the radio you will hear a message take enemy tanks are moving towards to village. You don't have to stick with your squad now. Retreat fast by sprinting towards the truck. Use trees as cover so you don't get spotted by the tanks. When you are at an safe distance the mission will come to an end.
- Await the arrival of Sergeant Berghof, who will have further orders.
- Go with the commander and get in a 5t truck
- Follow the commander and pick up all the remaining troops in Morton
- Follow the commander to Le Moule
- Go with your commander on a recon patrol
Time: 1655 hours
You will start in Morton were your squad is relaxing. Hear the smart convesations between them :). Wait for Berghof to arrive in a jeep. He will take you to an 5t truck, get out of the jeep an get in as driver of the 5t truck. Follow him back. Be carefull not to bump into him or drive past him! Stop in Morton and let your squad member get in the back. Continue to follow Berghof towards Le Moule. It a relaxing drive and don't worry you will not get ambushed.
- Board the M113
- Neutralize the enemy force near the road
- Liaise with the reinforcements and head for Le Moule
Time: 1750 hours.
You are in Morton again, resting. Move inside the nearby tent and grab the M-60 machinegun if you wish. After a moment you will recieve a radio message calling for immediate backup. A unit has been ambushed on the way to Le Moule. Shortly an M113 will appear, which you will be ordered to mount. At arrival disembark and stay clear of the M113 (save the game at this point). The enemy is firing from both sides of the road near the group of trees. Move with your squad slowly towards the destroyed jeep and kill any enemy you see. Stay a bit behind your squad as you can provide covering fire with the M60. After the battle clear up a bit help will arrive in a truck. Stay focused on the forest to the northeast some enemies are running there. After the battle is over you'll need to board the 5t truck and the mission ends.
Montignac Must Fall
- Seize Montignac.
- After securing the village, Alpha and Bravo Squads should join together and wait for the truck.
Location: Nearby Montignac
Time: 0430 hours.
You start near some trees just outside Montignac. In this mission you are armed with an M16 with an M203 grenade launcher attached. Follow your leader to Montignac. As the town comes into sight, use a flare to illuminate the area. Then load the M203 and engage the enemy. Move in and clear the town of remaining enemies. New orders are given when the town is clear. "Papa Bear" will report that Everon must be evacuated. A truck is on its way to transport you back to Morton. Get in.
The ride comes to an abrupt end when the truck takes enemy fire from the village Provins ahead. Jump out quickly and take cover. Protect the LAW soldier as they will take out an enemy BMP hiding in the village. If he's killed just pick up the LAW and destroy the BMP as soon as possible. Once the town is secure a Blackhawk will pick you up; however this transport also gets taken down, by a Hind. Now the only option is to hide in the nearby forest. The mission will end when what remains of your squad is in the forest.
Note: The next mission will be either "After Montignac" or "Strange Meeting".
- Get to Morton
Location: Hidden in the forest west of Provins.
Time: 0525 hours
You are alone now, the rest of your squad lies dead scattered in the forest. Check the bodies for any useable equipment. The best way here is the remain undetected. Don't enter any car as tank are moving in the area that will make an easy target. Don't stay in the forest for too long as some enemy patrol are closing in to your position, you can take these out. Move towards Morton but do not use the forest as the enemy is hiding there, use the small group of trees. Be on your guard for an BMP which is patrolling that very area. As you move closer to Morton you will hear that Morton has fallen into the hand of the enemy. An alternative evac area will be appointed for you. Go to that position. But your luck ends there as you will be captured by soviet troops. However while you are waiting in an tent the camp gets attacked by resistance groups. You now are taking captive by them and the mission ends.
- Drive the truck
- Get to Morton
- Prepare to evac from Morton
Location: Moving towards Le Moule
Time: 0505 hours
- Use your binoculars to locate as many guards as you can in the village
- After the Black Bear force has neutralized the tank assault the village
- Load the hostages on to the truck and rendezvous with the other group
- Your task is to save the civilians. It's essential they survive.
Location: In the forest on Everon with the resistance.
Time: 1705 hours.
- Get into the civil truck and drive it.
- Calmly drive on through the checkpoints
- Find the Resistance leader in the castle ruins
Location: Near resistance camp in the hills of Everon
Time: 0615 hours
- Protect equipment
Location: Southern Sector, Malden.
Time: 0335 hours.
This is a quite simple mission. You see a flag pole in the middle of the camp and wait for an officer to arrive. After hes gone move a bit uphill to the lighthouse so you get an nice overview of the installation with your nightvision. Use some flares aswell. You will notice two Spetznatz soldier are moving near the camp kill them. Afterwards you'll hear some action on the radio and after a while the mission ends.
- Go to the port and engage enemy
- Fight off the invasion
Location: Malden, close to the port.
Time: 0700 hours.
At the beginning mount the M2 Machine gun quickly and kill everything in sight (be sure you don't shoot any friendlies ;) ). Press 'V' for a better aim. After things get silent the port get bombarded by the time. Get out and move up the road to the north for some cover. Keep moving away from the port as the enemy tanks arrive towards to waypoint. Once you reach the waypoint the mission ends.
- Lay mines on the road, and neutralize any surviving tanks using the AT missiles stashed nearby.
- Rendezvous with the rest of the squad.
Location: Near main road in central Malden
Time: 0540 hours.
- Get into the M60 as the driver and take it to La Trinite
- Quickly complete your training.
- Travel to Dourdan, where your commander is attempting to hold the town.
Location: Encampment near La Trinite
Time: 0655 hours
Battle Of Houdan
- Reach Houdan and defend NATO troops there.
- Be sure to avoid the border zone.
Location: Malden, near Dourdan.
Time: 1430 hours.
At the start press 1 -> 1 to remain in the formation so you won't have to concentrate on that. You will move towards Houdan but underway you recieve a radio message that soviet forces are moving near the beach. First destroy all BMP's first than AT soldiers and the rest. Once everything is secure again you continue to proceed to Houdan. Check your rader and press tab to lock on enemy tanks. Once this hard battle is over you get the order to enter the border zone. Remain a bit behind so you don't get killed. Keep an eye on the mountain there where AT soldier are hiding. It is impossible to stay there so retreat when your leader says so brining the mission to an end.
- Two and Three will deploy charges around the main enemy encampment at the crossroads.
- Locate and disable the patrolling Soviet tanks.
- Retreat to the rendezvous point to the north.
- (Optional secondary objective.) There's a deployment of Soviet rocket troops s omewhere in the mountains. Neutralize it.
Location: Near Lolisse
Time: 0415 hours
In this mission patience is required for mission succes. Move toward edge of the rocky cliff, move halfway down and depose of guards below. Much towards is small hideout and once again you'll get to a cliff. Check the enemies movement, you'll see an T80 patrolling to roads here and some infantry moving around. Kill the enemy which is close to you. Once the T80 is moving away make your way towards some bushes below. Now wait untill the T80 moves away again, place an bomb on the part of the road where he halts and near the T72 next to the road now quickly move to a safe distant, and when the T80 drives over the bomb detonate it. Press 0->0->1 to order the other to detonate theirs and move to end waypoint to complete mission.
- Head South, keeping formation with the platoon leader.
- Clear the pass and liberate Lolise
- Hold it.
Location: The borderzone
- Neutralize the Shilka stationed in the village.
- Clear the village of any remaining Soviet forces.
- Proceed to Chapoi, locate the remaining Shilka and eliminate it.
- Pull back while the Cobra gunships, designated November, deal with the tanks.
- Seize Chapoi
Location: Southern Hills.
Time: 1030 hours.
You start east of Saint Marie with an M60 machine gun. Move with your squad towards the village. Cover the roads with bullets and kill any enemy you see, so the other can disable the shilka. The enemy will retreat, go after them and kill as many as possible. Now search for an Anti-tank launcher and a rifle as you won't need the machine anymore.
Head with your squad down the road where you'll meet with some enemies on the road and in the open fields. Your squad will reach some dense shrubbery, be aware as some enemies are hiding in there aswell. Destroy the Shilka which is past the brick fence on the street in Chapoi with your LAW/RPG and hide with your squad don't fire at any tanks. November the attack chopper will destroy all tank around Chapoi now, after tanks are destroyed some help will arrive from the east and kill the remaining infantry which completes this mission.
- Your first objective is to help stop the Soviet attack on Chapoi
- You must then press on to La Riviere
Location: Yankee heading to Chapoi.
Time: 1030 hours.
- Find your resistance contact - he will lead you to the camp in the castle ruins.
- Meet the resistance leader and ask for his co-operation.
- Get Back!
Location: At coast of Everon, near castle ruins.
Time: 0430 hours.
- Contact has been lost with Bravo squad. They last reported in from Arudy. Send a jeep to locate them.
- Bring Bravo squad back to the crossroads from Arudy.
- Wait for Alpha squad to arrive.
- Get everyone to Goisse.
- Report to Major Johnson near the field hospital in Goisse.
- Repel the enemy attack.
Location: Crossroads near Arudy.
Time: 0730 hours.
This time your the squad leader. Observe the hints closely and press 'H' to repeat last hint. Send number 2 in a jeep to Arudy. While hes gone some backup arrives in a truck to join your squad. Order them to disembark and practise a bit untill 2 has found the missing soldiers in Arudy. Has you enter battle shortly is best to know how your command screen works. Once 2 has found 7 and 8 order them to enter his jeep and then order 2 to come back. Once the squad is complete order everything to enter as cargo in the truck a leave the jeep. Get in as driver had move to Goisse. Order everyone to disembark, Major Johnson will say enemy will attack from the north-west. Put medic in back of town so he doesn't get killed and LAW somewhat from the sandbags so that they got an early shot at the BMP's, order you MG to stay near the LAW soldier to back them up while they are firing and position the rest near the sandbags.
The soviet will attack shortly now, give your LAW soldiers the order to attack the BMP while the rest kill the infantry. If everything is clear the missions ends.
- Follow the M113s, supporting their attack on the enemy position at grid Da30
- Find out the exact position of the enemy encampment, which we know is somewhere in the valley
- Get back to Goisse in one piece.
Location: NATO camp in Goisse.
Time: 0930 hours.
This will be a recon mission but first you will encounter some small resistance where the M113s are going you can take a jeep if you wish but on foot its safer. You follow them and kill the infantry near the roadblock. The M113's will stay behind. Move towards the mountains at some distance from DE25 where the enemy camp is. Once on the mountains take your binoculars and right-click on some enemies in the camp at DE25. Do not engage them. Retreat back to Goisse, you may encounter a few soldiers on your way back so be carefull.
Turning The Tide
- Proceed through the valley to the perimeter to the enemy camp.
- Send code Alpha (0-0-1) to Bravo squad - they will then attack from the south.
- Neutralise the enemy camp. Don't let anyone escape!
Location: On the mountain near Goisse.
Time: 1430 Hours.
Get yourself an M21 and LAW for this mission. Time for some payback! Wait at the valley, to the left-side of the valley a small group of soldier will appear kill them and make your entry into the valley. There is some resistance here and because of the trees is quite hard to see them, so it will be close combat. Make sure you don't leave your squad behind so you're fighting alone. Once you're clear from the trees to must press on the attack to the camp. Move undectected towards to camp and search for the BMP's, once you found them press 0->0->1 to call for some reinforcements and destroy the BMP's. Move slowly into the trees towards to camp, crawling is the best option. Bravo will arrive soon and they make a final push on the enemy and kill remaining soldiers which will complete the mission.
- Infiltrate the enemy depot at Fi67.
- Destroy at least one tank. Try to destroy more.
- Escape to the wood to the south and meet up with our resistance contact.
- OPTIONAL: There's a small ammo dump at Levie. It would be good to put this out of action.
Location: Near forest of Everon.
Time: 0345 hours.
Once again a sneaky mission which requires caution. Remaining undected is the key to succes once again otherwise you get overloaded with infantry and tanks. You'll see in the distant a farmhouse near a intersection. Move towards it checking the surroundings. There are some infantry which you can kill but don't let anyone get out alive though. There are 2 trucks, you only 1 bomb to destroy them. Place it in the middle and then move to forest to SW. You may detonate it once the bmp is near it so you'll take out that one too. Move thru the forest keeping at the W side. Go all the way behind it untill you see some spruce trees on the hill where you can make your entry unnoticed. First place the bombs at the weaker tanks but keep one. Then crawl to the T80 and get in as gunnner. Kill everything in sight. A Shilka and some more soldier will arrive but that shouldn't be a problem with an T80. Then destroy all remaining tanks with your bombs and T80. Then use your last bomb on the T80 you used. You can also use the chopper for some more damage but not required. Meet with your contact in the woods.
- When you radio the convoy with the order to move, it will set off for this crossroads . Upon arrival it will stop and await further instructions.
- If you choose the Northern route, the convoy will reach another crossroads and, again, await your orders.
- Protect the convoy at all costs. At least part of it must reach the airport at the Northern end of Malden.
- Finally, report in with your unit to the officer at the airport.
Location: NATO camp in La Pessagne
Time: 0855 hours.
Return To Eden
- Your first objective is the hill at grid Dj03. Cleanse it of enemy units, and hold it.
- Bravo will cover your left flank, and Charlie your right as you put down the expected Soviet counter-attack.
- Begin the assault on the airport When Bravo and Charlie are ready, they will let you know. Send them a signal (0-0-1) to attack.
- Destroy the defending Shilka and radio the Cobra gunships, designation November, for additional support
Location: Everon, on the beach.
Time: 0600 hours.
You start on the beach with Bravo and Charlie. There are quite a few enemy soldier on the hill with the chapel, so slowly make your way on the hill and cleanse it. Then prepare yourself for an counterattack, they will send a T72 and a BMP. Move to SW so you can use the terrain as cover. Start hitting the dirt when you can see the buildings and look to the forest to the east, the Shilka is there. Destroy and call for help using 0-0-2 as the way is clear now for the choppers and 0-0-1 if you haven't done so already. November will take care of any tanks while Bravo and Charlie will help you at both flank, press on the attack when all tank are destroyed to capture the airport and win the mission.
- Meet up with the three other members of your squad. The meeting point is at Eb67
- Find the secret base and destroy what you can.
- Disappear. Recommended evac points are Ei61, Dh55 or Db65.
Location: Somewhere on Everon.
Time: 0345 hours.
It is also possible to sneak into the base, mount one of the Hinds and destroy everything from the air. This requires that you avoid the multiple Shilka installations on the island. With some care, you can eliminate the Shilkas with your helicopter, but it is also possible (if time-consuming...) to eliminate them on foot before you steal the Hind. Jettison your Hind over the final waypoint to complete the mission.
- Head South. Your first objective is to neutralize the enemy defensive position at Tyrone
- Then continue to Montignac. But stay alert: there's a heavily defended enemy position between Tyrone and Montignac. Eliminate it if you can, but exercise caution.
- Golf force, consisting of two additional M1A1s, will join the assault from another direction. Try to synchronize your attack with
- Seize and hold Montignac
Location: North of Everon.
Time: 0620 hours.
- Your passengers will be waiting for you at their debarkation point
- Ferry them to their position at Montignac
Location: Ready for take-off.
Time: 1030 hours.
- Find your new commander ASAP.
- Fly through Montignac and across enemy lines.
- Destroy the convoy, which is about to set off from Morton to Le Moule
- Once the convoy is out of action, the Soviet heavy armor in Le Moule will be weakened and vulnerable. Attack it.
- Return to the base and land
Location: Everon, close to the helipad.
Time: 0740 hours.
- Find the first Shilka.
- Find the second Shilka.
- Find the third Shilka.
- Make your way unseen to the evac point at Ea78 and radio for the launch to pick you up.
Location: Kolgujev, near the coast.
Time: 0030 hours.
- Neutralize the enemy presence in Levie. Radio Zulu team to hold the village. Be aware that Zulu team is running at reduced strength.
- Objective A is the enemy base to the south of Levie. Eliminate all Soviet forces there.
- Objective B is the fortified position at Gg72. Secure and hold this outpost.
Location: Tankcamp in the middle of Everon.
Time: 0730 hours.
- Follow your flight plan, which takes you over Morton and Durras to Saint Pierre.
- Support NATO's tank force, designated Zulu and Foxtrot, to ensure the city is liberated.
- Return to base.
Location: Airfield near Montignac.
Time: 1130 hours.
Wake Up Call
- Destroy Shilka one.
- Destroy Shilka two.
- Destroy Shilka three.
- Hide out in the woods and await further orders.
Location: At the coast of Kolgujev.
Time: 0335 hours.
- Head to Kolgujev
Location: Ready for take-off.
Time: 0445 hours.
- Eliminate all enemy armor in Southern Kolgujev.
Location: Above the ocean, 5 miles north-east of Kolgujev.
Time: 0500 hours.
- Swiftly move up the hill to the first Soviet base and mop up any infantry the A-10s missed.
- Prepare your troops for a substantial Soviet counter-attack from the North and West. Reinforcements (Charlie team) will arrive as soon as they can.
- Defeat the counter-attack.
- If enough of your troops have survived, move West to take the second Soviet base. Charlie will assist.
Location: Near to beach, Kolgujev
Time: 1030 hours.
- Escape from the enemy
Location: Somewhere North on Kolgujev.
Time: 1800 hours.
You are now playing the pilot again who has been captured earlier by the soviets. They are going to execute you so you must find a way to escape from the enemy. At the beginning you are taken to another base by a Hind. (You can get in Gind again (as pilot for now) and fly away.) At arrival an gaurd will take you to a tent, on the way there is a ruined building with an archway. In that archway is an ammocrate with an AK you can take that and kill everything in sight. Or you can walk to the tent, wait for a gaurds to look at the opposite direction and board the BMP as gunner and kill everyone. Don't use the roads because they are patroling them heavily. When it is clear move on the hill *run sideway on the hill so you can keep runnning) to the SW and keep running between the forest. Then go south by using the stars and after a while you are saved.
- Get inside and steal the documents from the general's house
- Escape from the area.
Location: Somewhere in deep occupied Kolgujev.
Time: 0230 hours.
Now this one is quite difficult. You need to cross some fencing which is being watched by patrols and watchtowers. The only way in is to use the main gate at the road. Watch out for tanks and kill the gaurds at the gate. Hide and wait for any patrols and kill them aswell, then move north into the trees. Avoid the base. Move to the trees at BH44, then to BF43. Scan the area around the house and start killing them. There are no enemy inside the house so run in for the documents and get back to the trees. Use the same path back and escape again.
Use your time and keep checking your surroundings.
If you're very, very careful, you can also sneak into the base in Guba's compound and steal a Hind, but this is almost impossible. In order to do it you have to eliminate most of the enemy soldiers and a Shilka or two, so it is not really worth the effort.
Search And Destroy
- Proceed to the launch area and pinpoint the SCUD as quickly as possible.
- The launch site will be heavily defended. Having assessed the situation, call in Zulu (three M1A1s), for help. Advise them whether to proceed by the Eastern or the Western route.
- If it is safe to do so, you may also call November (two Cobras) for additional support.
- Destroy the SCUD.
- Get back in one piece.
Location: Central Kolgujev
Time: 1525 hours.
Tip: Remain undecteded as long as possible. Get an LAW and M21.
- Arrest General Guba before he leaves the island.
- Be sure to deal with any last-minute surprises from Guba.
- Get back.
Time: 1845 hours
At the start at base jump in the M113 and follow the road south. Keep driving untill you reach an destroyed village and take a right turn. Keep moving untill you get to an base (EC46). Kill the two guards and at the other side there is an Hind. Let your men board it while you take the fuel truck. Position it near the Hind and get in as pilot and refuel it trough the action menu. Fly to ED36 and destroy a Shilka with the AT-6 rockets. Now move to EI37. On the Northern roads destroy any tanks you may encounter. Then move to FA33 and land it on the road, prepare an ambush. Save your game so you don't accidently kill Guba. Wait for an UAZ to drive an shoot its tyres so you can capture General Guba, he is unarmed. He will tell you there is an second SCUD. Let everyone board the hind again. Fly to I3 over the sea the avoid additional Shilka's or you can attemp to destroy them. Then fly to IF21 and land safely. Move up the hill to IH20 search for the SCUD, if it isn't there move to IJ16, watch out for a Shilka and BMP with infantry there. If you find the SCUD at either IH20 or IJ16 fire an LAW at it to win this conflict :).
The hind is at ED46, SCUD at IH20/IJ16.
- Land at Everon.
- Meet with Robert
- Meet with Sam
- Meet with David
- Go to the bar with your friends.
Location: Underway to Everon airport
Time: 1755 hours
Well this mission doesn't involve combat but you can still die in accidents (like plane/car ;-) ) or be arrested if you steal any army vehicle. First land safely at the airport. The officer at the airport will tell you to ask the pilot if they can give you a ride. The pilot will say they will fly to Morton in a few minutes. Just wait and you'll be in Morton in notime. Or you can take the sport car at the airport but refuel it first.
Find a car there a drive to Lamentin. Pick Robert up near the church. Then go to Laruns, the resistance fellows at the fire will tell you he is gone fishing but will return in a while. Pick him up at the beach. Now move to FI67 to pick up David Armstrong. Additionally you can pick up the resistance leader at the castle ruins. Hes on top of the tower. Then get them all to the pub and drink a beer ;). Cheers!