AnswerMe – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:

: If you have a question, put a link to AnswerMe on the page where you write the question. Nice people will check the page AnswerMe from time to time and click the ''What links here'' button, there they will see the page where you asked your question and added the link... --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 01:07, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
: If you have a question, put a link to AnswerMe on the page where you write the question. Nice people will check the page AnswerMe from time to time and click the ''What links here'' button, there they will see the page where you asked your question and added the link... --[[User:Raedor|raedor]] 01:07, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
:: I guess my question was a bit ambiguous - sorry about thst. But I was more concerned with the ''policy'' regarding this function. Wouldn't this be potentially very 'dangerous', by turning this Wiki into a forum? Should we perhaps post some very clear instructions as to ''when'' and ''where'' it is appropriate to ask questions? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:06, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 18:06, 21 July 2006

Could somebody 'in the know' elaborate a bit on this?
How exactly should the 'AnswerMe' be handled on this site?
--Kronzky 00:59, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

If you have a question, put a link to AnswerMe on the page where you write the question. Nice people will check the page AnswerMe from time to time and click the What links here button, there they will see the page where you asked your question and added the link... --raedor 01:07, 21 July 2006 (CEST)
I guess my question was a bit ambiguous - sorry about thst. But I was more concerned with the policy regarding this function. Wouldn't this be potentially very 'dangerous', by turning this Wiki into a forum? Should we perhaps post some very clear instructions as to when and where it is appropriate to ask questions? --Kronzky 18:06, 21 July 2006 (CEST)