Actions – ArmA: Armed Assault Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 21: Line 21:
</code>
</code>
Maybe this can help someone... --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 08:51, 11 July 2007 (CEST)
Maybe this can help someone... --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 08:51, 11 July 2007 (CEST)
You can use the new version of [[createVehicle_array]] and the new commands for multiple airports [[landAt]]. To do all of that. [[User:UNN|UNN]] 12:17, 11 July 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 12:17, 11 July 2007

After experimenting with these actions, I have concluded that some of them are definately broken. Both the TAKEMINE and DEACTIVATEMINE actions give no actual results. The unit bends down in the animation but the mine remains active, and is not picked up. If the unit is grouped to the player, ordering him to deactivate or take the mine through the order interface will work and give the desired results. kungtotte 14:49, 18 March 2007 (CET)
I just read this in armory1.intro\Data\Scripts\Functions\respawn.sqf: //Start airplanes in the air and set them to autopilot. if (_tid == 4) then { LIB_curObj engineOn true; LIB_curObj setPos [(position LIB_curObj) select 0, (position LIB_curObj) select 1, 150]; LIB_curObj setDir 0; LIB_curObj setVelocity [0, 100, 0]; //Ugly way of getting autopilot activated a little while later. private ["_triggerAutopilot"]; _triggerAutopilot = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", position player]; _triggerAutopilot setTriggerActivation ["NONE", "PRESENT", false]; _triggerAutopilot setTriggerArea [0, 0, 0, false]; _triggerAutopilot setTriggerTimeout [0, 0.1, 0.2, false]; _triggerAutopilot setTriggerStatements ["true", "(driver LIB_curObj) action [""Land"", LIB_curObj]", ""]; LIB_dynObjs = LIB_dynObjs + [_triggerAutopilot]; }; Maybe this can help someone... --Doolittle 08:51, 11 July 2007 (CEST)

You can use the new version of createVehicle_array and the new commands for multiple airports landAt. To do all of that. UNN 12:17, 11 July 2007 (CEST)