Troubleshooting – ArmA: Armed Assault Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:

like stated in this FAQ, install the latest DirectX9c. It looks like you don't have the last version, and it's causing this error. - [[User:Whisper|Whisper]] 17:03, 22 December 2006 (CET)
like stated in this FAQ, install the latest DirectX9c. It looks like you don't have the last version, and it's causing this error. - [[User:Whisper|Whisper]] 17:03, 22 December 2006 (CET)
Or maybe Bohemia Inter. should patch this demo, because it's silly to advise somebody like me, who has Vista, to install DirectX9 on top
of DirectX10. Does retail version has the same problems with Vista?
djRob

Revision as of 20:53, 13 June 2007

I have installed your new demo as a fileplanet subscriber. When trying to launch the application it is missing file d3dx9_30.dll

like stated in this FAQ, install the latest DirectX9c. It looks like you don't have the last version, and it's causing this error. - Whisper 17:03, 22 December 2006 (CET)

Or maybe Bohemia Inter. should patch this demo, because it's silly to advise somebody like me, who has Vista, to install DirectX9 on top of DirectX10. Does retail version has the same problems with Vista? djRob