Difference between revisions of "Talk:ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead"

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Reverted edits by ABIDEEN0.. (talk) to last revision by Grey Wolf)

Line 1: Line 1:
I PRAY TO GOD UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO ALLAH UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO GOD UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO ALLAH UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.
+
I would like to discuss the following:
I PRAY TO GOD UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO ALLAH UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO GOD UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.I PRAY TO ALLAH UNBLOCK EVERYTHING.
+
Did it would feel well to build in a listing for multiplayer  clan also under ArmA2 after countries sorted here?
+

+
There is such a link already under OFP, but not under ArmA1 and ArmA2! ([http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Category:Operation_Flashpoint:_Multiplayer_Squads]
+

+
Place: Sub Point under "Further Information:"
+

+
???

Latest revision as of 01:53, 24 August 2012

I would like to discuss the following: Did it would feel well to build in a listing for multiplayer clan also under ArmA2 after countries sorted here?

There is such a link already under OFP, but not under ArmA1 and ArmA2! ([1]

Place: Sub Point under "Further Information:"

???