Arma: GUI Configuration – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(too big?)
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:
:I agree, it ''is'' pretty big. But I can't really think of a logical way to split it up...
:I agree, it ''is'' pretty big. But I can't really think of a logical way to split it up...
:How about we make the (bigger) examples separate pages? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 17:17, 25 November 2008 (CET)
:How about we make the (bigger) examples separate pages? --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 17:17, 25 November 2008 (CET)
::Maybe there can be a own page for each control, and only the links to the pages on this overview page?
::All pages should have the same suffix like "-control" or something like that. (HTML-control, StaticText-control....)
:: --[[User:HeliJunkie|HeliJunkie]] 13:47, 1 December 2008 (CET)

Revision as of 14:47, 1 December 2008

This page seems to get very large. Maybe it should be splittet in more pages. Im not very experienced with wiki editing, so maybe some 'admin' can do this ??? --HeliJunkie 21:31, 24 November 2008 (CET)

I agree, it is pretty big. But I can't really think of a logical way to split it up...
How about we make the (bigger) examples separate pages? --Kronzky 17:17, 25 November 2008 (CET)
Maybe there can be a own page for each control, and only the links to the pages on this overview page?
All pages should have the same suffix like "-control" or something like that. (HTML-control, StaticText-control....)
--HeliJunkie 13:47, 1 December 2008 (CET)