Camera.sqs – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair.  I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working.  I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --[[User:Pyro05x|Pyro05x]] 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)
When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair.  I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working.  I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --[[User:Pyro05x|Pyro05x]] 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)
Center was spelled wrong in this article... page edited ;)

Revision as of 06:20, 30 June 2007

In ArmA camera.sqs will put camprepare type of commands to clipboard as these are more common (needed for easy content preloading).

--Maruk 22:31, 14 November 2006 (CET)

When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair. I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working. I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --Pyro05x 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)

Center was spelled wrong in this article... page edited ;)