Camera.sqs – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary

(4 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:

When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair.  I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working.  I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --[[User:Pyro05x|Pyro05x]] 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)
When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair.  I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working.  I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --[[User:Pyro05x|Pyro05x]] 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)
Center was spelled wrong in this article... page edited ;)
: It was not, '''centre''' is UK English version, '''center''' is American English version. Nevermind. +++[[User:Str|Str]] 09:33, 30 June 2007 (CEST)
-----
Please leave spellings that might differ from your own as they are unless the spelling is definitely wrong.
In the example I just reverted the word 'centre' was spelt the british way, obviously because the original author is british or has learned to spell the word this way.
Changing the word to 'center', which is the U.S. method of spelling this word is not necessary.
Similarly, if the spellings had been reversed, leave the original authors spelling as it is, unless it is wrong.
Thank you.
[[User:Planck|Planck]] 12:19, 30 June 2007 (CEST)
Note the '''this''' argument is where the camera will start. E.g. '''player''' exec "camera.sqs" starts where player is. --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 00:55, 23 October 2007 (CEST)
-----
[[User:NukemanWIC|NukemanWIC]]
An ingamevideorenderengine would make better videos. It makes possible to increase the graphicsettings to show the power of the gameengine. Screenrecordsoft are mostly laggy and has many too many drops with highest graphicsettings. Please introduce an ingamevideorenderengine. :)

Latest revision as of 02:02, 4 November 2009

In ArmA camera.sqs will put camprepare type of commands to clipboard as these are more common (needed for easy content preloading).

--Maruk 22:31, 14 November 2006 (CET)

When running this script on a mission outside of the editor, the L key doesn't remove the crosshair. I went crazy pushing other keys and moving around and eventually the L key was working. I don't know why I can't get it to work consistently. --Pyro05x 08:52, 3 February 2007 (CET)

Center was spelled wrong in this article... page edited ;)

It was not, centre is UK English version, center is American English version. Nevermind. +++Str 09:33, 30 June 2007 (CEST)

Please leave spellings that might differ from your own as they are unless the spelling is definitely wrong.

In the example I just reverted the word 'centre' was spelt the british way, obviously because the original author is british or has learned to spell the word this way.

Changing the word to 'center', which is the U.S. method of spelling this word is not necessary.

Similarly, if the spellings had been reversed, leave the original authors spelling as it is, unless it is wrong.

Thank you.

Planck 12:19, 30 June 2007 (CEST)

Note the this argument is where the camera will start. E.g. player exec "camera.sqs" starts where player is. --Doolittle 00:55, 23 October 2007 (CEST)

NukemanWIC An ingamevideorenderengine would make better videos. It makes possible to increase the graphicsettings to show the power of the gameengine. Screenrecordsoft are mostly laggy and has many too many drops with highest graphicsettings. Please introduce an ingamevideorenderengine. :)