Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

>you're right. access does that. private just stops createVehicle afaik
==hiddenselections==
I'd write something like this:
"Here you can define selections on the model whose textures can be changed during the game with the command [[setObjectTexture]]. The index in this array is the ''selection number'' for the [[setObjectTexture]] command."
The medic does not have the selection {medic} as it is already textured there (the red cross).
For example take a model of your choice with hiddenselection, so eg an East BMP and write this in its init line: this setObjectTexture [0, "\data\duha.pac"] and now you'll see the selection pruh in some nice colours... :) you can check it in the model with odol/o2, the marked selection is named pruh ;)

Revision as of 13:58, 3 July 2006

I doubt that the hidden selections array has anything to do with actions. It just defines (together with the cfgModels) which selections on the model can be changed by using setObjectTexture.

>i've probaly badly worded that 1.

i noticed eg, that all soldiers can {medic} while the medic cannot.

so i'll reword it (or you can please)

--Raedor 22:17, 2 July 2006 (CEST)

Again me :) Are you sure that you can't inherit private classes from other configs? I thought the only difference to protected is the fact that you can't createVehicle it... but never tested it, though.

--Raedor 22:25, 2 July 2006 (CEST)

hiddenselections

I'd write something like this:

"Here you can define selections on the model whose textures can be changed during the game with the command setObjectTexture. The index in this array is the selection number for the setObjectTexture command."

The medic does not have the selection {medic} as it is already textured there (the red cross). For example take a model of your choice with hiddenselection, so eg an East BMP and write this in its init line: this setObjectTexture [0, "\data\duha.pac"] and now you'll see the selection pruh in some nice colours... :) you can check it in the model with odol/o2, the marked selection is named pruh ;)