Main Page – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Virtual Tool Kit (VTK))
m (removed outdated information)
Tag: Blanking

(59 intermediate revisions by 28 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<center><font color="red">This talk page is for disussion of the layout of the [[Main Page]]. If you have an idea or a template to contribute to improve the look of the Main Page then please discuss it here. Direct all other discussion to thier appropriate topic. </font> </center>

The talk archive can be found [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=Talk:Main_Page&action=history here]
=Discussion=
I would suggest to remove the 'Addons' item from the 'Editing BI Games' group, as the target article isn't about ''creating'' addons, but about ''using'' them (and that already has a nice, appropriate link in the [[:Category:Operation_Flashpoint | OFP article]] --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 20:32, 20 July 2006 (CEST)
:I agree the Addons pages are a mess, they are very popular though [[Special:Popularpages]]. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 18:11, 28 July 2006 (CEST)
::Perhaps we should move the link to the "Getting Help With BI Games" section (where it would fit in nicely with "Troubleshooting" & "Walkthroughs"). Since the target page is about the ''use'' of addons anyway, and since I somehow suspect that people are probably looking for info on how to use or find them, rather than how to ''make'' them, that might be a better place. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 19:15, 28 July 2006 (CEST)
== Virtual Tool Kit (VTK) ==
Are you going to add a VTK section?

Latest revision as of 17:34, 7 February 2021