Multiplayer Tips – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary

(This really should be updated. It could be a very good page.)

(8 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
@markers:
This really should be updated. It could be a very good page.

I'm not sure here but: Double-click on the map, then you should have a marker there afair. As long as you have the field to type in the name you can change the colour of the marker by using the mouse wheel and the type by using the wheel + shift (or ctrl?)... or vice-versa.
== Multiplayer Startup ==

--[[User:Raedor|Raedor]] 20:09, 27 June 2006 (CEST)
[[User:UNN|UNN]] There are two stages to Multiplayer startup. The first stage where all Init events and Init.sqs are executed, up to the point they encounter either a ~ or Exec command. Form a players point of view, this is the screen where they wait for everybody to green up.

The second stage is executed once the admin starts the game for real.

The reason I mention it is, certain commands will only work during the second stage. So having a link to a page, that explains the process would be handy for updating the script command references, for Multiplay behaviour.

Latest revision as of 20:32, 17 January 2012

This really should be updated. It could be a very good page.

Multiplayer Startup

UNN There are two stages to Multiplayer startup. The first stage where all Init events and Init.sqs are executed, up to the point they encounter either a ~ or Exec command. Form a players point of view, this is the screen where they wait for everybody to green up.

The second stage is executed once the admin starts the game for real.

The reason I mention it is, certain commands will only work during the second stage. So having a link to a page, that explains the process would be handy for updating the script command references, for Multiplay behaviour.