Virtual Battlespace: Australians in Vietnam – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (cleanup)
Line 1: Line 1:
== Discussions about VBS Articles ==

:You can leave suggestions for VBS related articles and feedback here.
:Also what ''you'' think what should be definatly here on this Biki and what not! --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 13:47, 2 August 2006 (CEST)
:: A nice external links section for the bottom would be nice, also wasn't this game also built with cooperation of Aus DOD? Maybe you should include that too. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 15:18, 2 August 2006 (CEST)
:: I did a little bit of editing, and added some links in the copy of the article.
:: I don't know much about the historical background of this, so I hope I didn't mess anything up, Andy...
:: You can compare edited versions with the [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=SniperAndy%27s_Sandbox%2FAustraliansInVietnam&diff=17418&oldid=17352 'history'] tab at the top. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 17:40, 2 August 2006 (CEST)
: Hoz, I'm still new to this Biki editing thing. So any help is appriciated on this. Not sure about the external links and if they are relevant or welcome. Don't know if BI/BIA want to have the military sites linked here. I doubt it...
: Kronzky, I've seen your edits. Nice. I will have to look more into this. And I'm aware of the history, thanks. --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 16:36, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
:: I've added some sections and some wiki links. One thing you might want to include is some information about how this product is going to be affordable, and also its lacking many features like MP this is important I think and should be included. [[User:Hoz|hoz]] 16:57, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
: Nice mate. Don't know what the BIA Edit thing is about, but I bet you do. However, information about how it is gonna be made available and the exact details I can't but up yet. BIA has not made a official announdement on this (yet). You're right about the MP missing and I will add more details soon as I got my review version. AUS mail is kind of slow this days...
: Thanks for the changes. I looked at the code and I'm starting to understand all this now (slowly)--[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 19:06, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
::If an article link shows up red that means that somebody thought this subject deserves its own page (in this case a page for BIA), but that it hasn't been created yet. (In other words - don't worry about it...) --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 19:25, 3 August 2006 (CEST)
: I edited the Article some more adding a lot of wikipedia links to relevant informations. Quite interesting if you read all this. However, short on time here. I will continuie some other time. Unless somebody wants to go for it.
: What else needs to be added for the moment? --[[User:SniperAndy|SniperAndy]] 20:23, 3 August 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 01:18, 7 August 2006