Virtual Battlespace: Australians in Vietnam – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Category

I think this also belongs in the projects category. Thoughts? hoz 05:20, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Projects? I'm not sure but I think this belongs into the VBS Category. Maybe Articles. But I go with whatever you guys go on this. I don't think it is finished. Waiting on some stuff here to make this as complete as possible. But feel free to move it where you want when you think it is ready and can be edited later.
I forgot, sorry. Just seen that the Article now shows in the VBS Category. Coudl one of you guys upload the pics in the article to the Biki please and change the links? They are still remote to my server. Cheers...---SniperAndy 08:02, 7 August 2006 (CEST)
You can upload the pictures.  :) hoz 15:38, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Re: "Projects category" - I didn't put it there since it's basically a VBS mod, no? (But then again, VBS is basically an OFP mod, too...;)

But if BI sees it as a more standalone product then we might want to consider giving it its own namespace, and removing it from the VBS class altogether. --Kronzky 17:28, 7 August 2006 (CEST)

Well in my opinion it's a standalone product based on VBS1. It runs on it's on woithout VBS, comes on his own disk, has his own options etc. But maybe clear this up with BIA. As for the pictures, I can upload them but I don't know nothing about linking images yet. So before someone complains again about me filling the history maybe one of you add the images? --SniperAndy 20:48, 7 August 2006 (CEST)
Do you have any bigger versions of those pictures anywhere? Then I'll upload'em and update the links. --Kronzky 22:33, 7 August 2006 (CEST)
I get you some from the AIV Blog and I PM you a link to a lot of htem pics. --SniperAndy 14:19, 8 August 2006 (CEST)
The changes you did to the article look nice imho. Maybe we should leave it like this for now. Did you get the link to the imaged I've send you over virtualbattlespace.info? Some very nice shots in that as well.--SniperAndy 21:40, 8 August 2006 (CEST)