allDead – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 16: Line 16:

The returned array appears to be sorted by distance from the player. The closest dead body will be first and the farthest away will be last in the array. So the returned order will change based on the player's position. Tested in A2OA 1.63.131129 [[User:Ebay|Ebay]] ([[User talk:Ebay|talk]]) 20:23, 29 October 2016 (CEST)
The returned array appears to be sorted by distance from the player. The closest dead body will be first and the farthest away will be last in the array. So the returned order will change based on the player's position. Tested in A2OA 1.63.131129 [[User:Ebay|Ebay]] ([[User talk:Ebay|talk]]) 20:23, 29 October 2016 (CEST)
::If there is an order, it is coincidental, no sorting is performed deliberately [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 20:37, 29 October 2016 (CEST)

Revision as of 20:37, 29 October 2016

Can use a server game logic to create your own simple garbage collector

if (!isServer || !isDedicated) exitWith {}; while {isDedicated} do {

_list = allDead;
 for {_i = 0; _i < count _list; _i = _i + 1} do
 {
   deleteVehicle _x;
 };
 sleep 600; // Cleans server every 10 minutes

};

Returned array appears to be sorted by distance

The returned array appears to be sorted by distance from the player. The closest dead body will be first and the farthest away will be last in the array. So the returned order will change based on the player's position. Tested in A2OA 1.63.131129 Ebay (talk) 20:23, 29 October 2016 (CEST)

If there is an order, it is coincidental, no sorting is performed deliberately Killzone Kid (talk) 20:37, 29 October 2016 (CEST)