deleteCollection – Talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Purpose of this command?)
m (Text replacement - "ExternalLink" to "Link")

(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
I'm not sure what this command is meant to be used for, but it seems to be a good testing (cheating?) tool. It makes the object invisible to players and unable to be harmed by projectiles or explosions.
I'm not sure what this command is meant to be used for, but it seems to be a good testing (cheating?) tool. It makes the object invisible to players and unable to be harmed by projectiles or explosions. --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 09:32, 8 May 2007 (CEST)

Suma says, "DeleteCollection is related to "collections", which was work in progress for buildings for Game 2, and I doubt the function does anything really useful, as it is unfinished and untested." --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 00:46, 8 November 2007 (CET)

Rommel {{Link|link= http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/5052|text= reports}} this command causes CTD when used in [[setVehicleInit]] --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 21:34, 9 October 2009 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 17:30, 4 January 2023

I'm not sure what this command is meant to be used for, but it seems to be a good testing (cheating?) tool. It makes the object invisible to players and unable to be harmed by projectiles or explosions. --Ceeeb 09:32, 8 May 2007 (CEST)

Suma says, "DeleteCollection is related to "collections", which was work in progress for buildings for Game 2, and I doubt the function does anything really useful, as it is unfinished and untested." --Doolittle 00:46, 8 November 2007 (CET)

Rommel reports (dead link) this command causes CTD when used in setVehicleInit --Doolittle 21:34, 9 October 2009 (CEST)