Infobox/Mod – Template talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (updated comment)
mNo edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

I'm going to remove the categorisation in the Mods category. Unless its required for the template it doesn't look that nice in this category. Actually I decided against it. Perhaps some wiki sauvy person can fix it.[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 20:37, 24 July 2006 (CEST)
I'm going to remove the categorisation in the Mods category. Unless its required for the template it doesn't look that nice in this category. Actually I decided against it. Perhaps some wiki sauvy person can fix it.[[User:Hoz|hoz]] 20:37, 24 July 2006 (CEST)
: Didn't find how to do it with if, but an empty entry is better than nothing: [[Combat! | Example (Island Designer)]]

Revision as of 11:38, 25 July 2006

Please can someone help me with structured infobox, when are shown only parameters which are filled out? For example - if someone skip field coder, the whole line will not be displayed. I've tried to use #if , but without result:

{{#if:{{{coder|}}}|<tr><th style="background-color: #ccccff;">Coder(s)</th><td>{{{coder|}}}</td></tr>}}

It's better to have only one template then create another ones with different parameters. If you find the way, feel free to edit this one.

Yep, I'd also like to see an all in one template, but I have no idea how to do it. That's why I made a new one, we can delete it as soon as we have this working. --raedor 11:26, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

I'm going to remove the categorisation in the Mods category. Unless its required for the template it doesn't look that nice in this category. Actually I decided against it. Perhaps some wiki sauvy person can fix it.hoz 20:37, 24 July 2006 (CEST)

Didn't find how to do it with if, but an empty entry is better than nothing: Example (Island Designer)