USAF Mod

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 23:53, 24 June 2014 by Cpshockley (talk | contribs) (Created page with "'''Description:''' The United States Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services. ...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Description: The United States Air Force (USAF) is the aerial warfare service branch of the United States Armed Forces and one of the seven American uniformed services.

Opening: Welcome to the USAF mod. Ive played arma for awhile now but this is my first ever mod to the community. Little bit about myself i am prior Air Force Security forces Staff Sergeant(E-5) ive had my fair share of both of the wars majority in Iraq. I love to play military related games as an outlet but that's about it. For this mod i and my good friends have attempted to recreate some of the main assets of the USAF I hope you like what we have done for you the community members..I am very open to criticism but dont let it be crazy outright attacking criticism..I bite back This mod will be in a staged Alpha with more aircraft coming as we get closer to beta and Final release

Story: The year 2030 Nato deployed to the island of stratis to help with calming the Civil War that has already taken more than 20,000 lives and causing widespread famine. Under President Albert Jamison, the United States deployed 4,000 troops to back Nato's cause. The United States Air Force began flying humanitarian missions dropping food and supplies to stratis citizens. After 5 years Nato and the newly formed AAF forces have ceased fighting and under pressure from the state goverment Nato ended its mission. C-17s and C-5s began flying out equipment and personel from startis when a coup began and the US base commander Navy Captain Ted Phillips was killed. President Jamison responded by bombing AAF strong points with B-1 Bombers and sent in US Special Forces to track down any remaining AAF members. Gen. Larry Stronghold Air Force Chief of Staff promised that Nato would control the Air by any means and tasked the 820th Security Forces Squadron with Asset Defense as well as counter insurgency missions. President Jamison along with Nato Commander Colonel Armstrong have already threatened that the Air Force will use any and all Air Power to take out any form of aggression towards Stratis, Altis and its Citizens.

Aircraft:

C-5 Galaxy
AC-130U
KC-135 Stratotanker
B-1 Lancer
MC-130J Commando II
C130J 

Units:

USAF 820th Security Forces Unit ( Multicam and ABU)
Aircraft Enlisted and Officer Personal (Enlisted, Captain and Major)
Pilots: (Captain and Major and Lt. Col)