AUS Twisted – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 18:27, 28 April 2023 by Lou Montana (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "\[ *((ftp|http)s?:\/\/[^ ]+)([^{])=([^}])([^ ]+)" to "[$1$3{{=}}$4$5")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

I've been a fan of OFP since the first demo came out before the final release of OFP CWC. I mostly played offline as the AI was a very good challenge and still can be, especially within the first year playing. I was involved with racing games such as Monster Truck Madness 1 & 2 (1996 - 2000) and Motocross Madness 1 & 2 (1999 - 2005) in online tournaments, creating custom tracks and skins along with other things which was a exciting time back in the mid to late 90's as online gaming was so new.

The last few years I've become heavily involved in playing OFP Resistance online a Australian server OGN OFP Currently I'm into working with CTI missions and addons for our server to make it more enjoyable for all players and plan to continue doing so for Armed Assault

I have a website which will be updated once ArmA is out, currently it displays some of the work I've done for Motocross Madness 2 and the NASCAR Racing series. Twisted Designs