DamonDaemon – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:
I play and mod the entire Arma series (also including OFP:CWC back in the day) longer than ANYBODY else, so stfu you noobs. What I write is always TRUE, proven and 100% straightforward.
I play and mod the entire Arma series (also including OFP:CWC back in the day) longer than ANYBODY else, so stfu you noobs. What I write is always TRUE, proven and 100% straightforward.

Other than that, it's a f*cking Wiki, so all you *diots can just rollback whatever you like, no matter how important the information is.
Other than that, it's a f*cking Wiki, so all you *diots can just rollback whatever you like, no matter how important the information is, although this is NOT how a wiki works: a wiki is about gathering information, then checking the information, and IF IT IS REALLY NONSENSE AFTER ALL, delete, but all YOU CAN DO IS HIT ROLLBACK right away, you hypocrites.

Just because you people cannot grasp the meaning of certain values, parameters, settings, etc., doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to DELETE entries that somebody made who knows what he is talking about.

If you can't take any information you don't understand, go back to the forums, or better yet, go play COD you damn hypocrites.[[User:DamonDaemon|DamonDaemon]] 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)
If you can't take any information you don't understand, go back to the forums, or better yet, go play COD you damn hypocrites.[[User:DamonDaemon|DamonDaemon]] 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)

Revision as of 23:05, 10 February 2012

I always loved wikis for the fact that just because NOBODY else understands what you do, it gets simply deleted for being "nonsense" or "not proven";

Other than that, it's a f*cking Wiki, so all you *diots can just rollback whatever you like, no matter how important the information is, although this is NOT how a wiki works: a wiki is about gathering information, then checking the information, and IF IT IS REALLY NONSENSE AFTER ALL, delete, but all YOU CAN DO IS HIT ROLLBACK right away, you hypocrites.

Just because you people cannot grasp the meaning of certain values, parameters, settings, etc., doesn't mean you have the RIGHT to DELETE entries that somebody made who knows what he is talking about.

If you can't take any information you don't understand, go back to the forums, or better yet, go play COD you damn hypocrites.DamonDaemon 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)