DamonDaemon – User

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:
I was a bit too harsh, so I changed this a bit around:

If I write something that doesnt make Sense to some1 give me a ring (meaning post me a message or something) and I'll try to explain it further; I'm from ze Netherlands, so I have not the perfect knowledge of the english language, that's where some "Misunderstandings" originate from. [[User:DamonDaemon|DamonDaemon]] 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)
If I write something that doesnt make Sense to some1 give me a ring (meaning post me a message or something) and I'll try to explain it further; I'm from ze Netherlands, so I do not have the perfect knowledge of the english language, although my understanding is perfect. it's only my own way to explain and express, that's where some "Misunderstandings" originate from. [[User:DamonDaemon|DamonDaemon]] 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)

Revision as of 01:12, 12 February 2012

I always loved wikis for the fact that just because NOBODY else understands what you do, it gets simply deleted for being "nonsense" or "not proven";

I play and mod the entire Arma series (also including OFP:CWC back in the day) longer than ANYBODY else, so stfu you noobs. What I write is always TRUE, proven and 100% straightforward.

If I write something that doesnt make Sense to some1 give me a ring (meaning post me a message or something) and I'll try to explain it further; I'm from ze Netherlands, so I do not have the perfect knowledge of the english language, although my understanding is perfect. it's only my own way to explain and express, that's where some "Misunderstandings" originate from. DamonDaemon 22:01, 10 February 2012 (CET)