Benargee – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 00:04, 6 August 2015 by Killzone Kid (talk | contribs) (→‎filePatching: new section)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hi

Topic

Hi

Good suggestion. (I used to think about create a new link, while considering being faster read, I failed) While it was only limited to tv,lnb, lb & map, cuz they have more commands, I'm sure no more same input since these "big boys" are done. - ffur2007slx2_5

Whoops!

Sorry! Overwriting CfgVehicles was a complete mistake, not intentional at all. I had the tab open as a reference and accidentally pasted into it! Doh!

signatures

Thanks for telling me, I didn't know about those features of the wiki -DreadedEntity (talk) 20:37, 12 December 2014 (CET)

wingsForcesRTD

Thanks for fixing that page, I'm new to wiki --Douggem (talk) 23:48, 19 March 2015 (CET)

owner

Not sure your note is necessary. The description is pretty explicit: "On server machine, returns the ID of the client where the object is local. Otherwise returns 0." Your note basically repeats this and adds some ambiguity factor. I'd remove it. Killzone Kid (talk) 19:34, 24 March 2015 (CET)

Good point. Now that I read through it again, I agree. In the mean time, I made a function that allows a client to get owner ids --Benargee (talk) 19:56, 24 March 2015 (CET)

Difficulty Menu

Why you delete the unknown parameters... i would like to know what they do... and you delete it without any cause... https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Difficulty_Menu

filePatching

is not a command, it is -filePatching Killzone Kid (talk) 00:04, 6 August 2015 (CEST)