Boecko – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(blocked for 3 days)
m (cleanup)

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
When you're replying to other people's posts on the talk pages, please '''don't break up their posts'''. It makes it impossible to see who said what, and is generally considered bad etiquette on Wikis. Thanks. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 18:17, 13 December 2006 (CET)
:ok .. next time i'll know it. I thought the context would be better. --[[User:Boecko|Boecko]] 20:32, 13 December 2006 (CET)

== BTS dicussion==
"Give me logical reasons and I quit posting here." --Boecko 22:33, 4 January 2007 (CET)<br>
Placebo has explained to you very clearly that there '''will be no bug tracking system'''. That's the end of the story. If you want to set up one on your own site, feel free to do so...<br>
The issue is closed (at least for now), and any further discussion of it will be considered spamming and might get you banned. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 22:58, 4 January 2007 (CET)
:I try to follow your logic, but i can't. Placebo is^R^Rwas BIS. This is a community page and your talking about that BIS says "there will be no bugtracking system". Is BIS god? You should be aware that the best mod/demo/mission-sites are not from BIS, so why the community bugtracker should be here?  Give me rationale and don't try to threat me with banning. That's poor. --[[User:Boecko|Boecko]] 23:11, 4 January 2007 (CET)
:About setting up the system. That's no problem, but i'm not the one with the personal contacts here to get things moving. You might want to take a look at http://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic3/bugtracker/login_page.php how it could be done. --[[User:Boecko|Boecko]] 23:17, 4 January 2007 (CET)
::You have been warned several times, and it has been pointed out to you several times, that the discussion regarding bug-tracking systems IS OVER. You may not like it, but that is the situation, and you either live with it, or go somewhere else.
::Since you refuse to listen and to accept a decision that has been made, you now got a 3-day block to consider how to work ''productively'' in a team. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 20:51, 27 January 2007 (CET)

Latest revision as of 18:32, 22 February 2007