BrotherhoodOfHam – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "<br/>" to "<br>")
m (Text replacement - "Killzone Kid" to "Killzone_Kid")

Line 1: Line 1:
== parsingNamespace ==
== parsingNamespace ==

Excellent find! [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 19:40, 28 January 2015 (CET)
Excellent find! [[User:Killzone_Kid|Killzone_Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone_Kid|talk]]) 19:40, 28 January 2015 (CET)

Thanks alot:) It would be interesting to see what else can be done with the parsingNamespace now that we know it serves a purpose.<br>I think it is worth looking into at least. --[[User:BrotherhoodOfHam|BrotherhoodOfHam]] ([[User talk:BrotherhoodOfHam|talk]]) 22:54, 28 January 2015 (CET)
Thanks alot:) It would be interesting to see what else can be done with the parsingNamespace now that we know it serves a purpose.<br>I think it is worth looking into at least. --[[User:BrotherhoodOfHam|BrotherhoodOfHam]] ([[User talk:BrotherhoodOfHam|talk]]) 22:54, 28 January 2015 (CET)

Latest revision as of 14:48, 12 March 2024

parsingNamespace

Excellent find! Killzone_Kid (talk) 19:40, 28 January 2015 (CET)

Thanks alot:) It would be interesting to see what else can be done with the parsingNamespace now that we know it serves a purpose.
I think it is worth looking into at least. --BrotherhoodOfHam (talk) 22:54, 28 January 2015 (CET)