Ceeeb – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

mNo edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
Our policy regarding command descriptions is that the default description is about ArmA (since that is the game most people will use this Wiki for). If other games have a different behaviour then their version will be noted along with the description. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 05:24, 13 February 2007 (CET)
Our policy regarding command descriptions is that the default description is about ArmA (since that is the game most people will use this Wiki for). If other games have a different behaviour then their version will be noted along with the description. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 05:24, 13 February 2007 (CET)
:Okay, thanks I didn't know that! Although I strongly feel keeping all information about different games on completely seperate pages would be a lot wiser. --[[User:Ceeeb|Ceeeb]] 05:32, 13 February 2007 (CET)

Revision as of 06:32, 13 February 2007

Our policy regarding command descriptions is that the default description is about ArmA (since that is the game most people will use this Wiki for). If other games have a different behaviour then their version will be noted along with the description. --Kronzky 05:24, 13 February 2007 (CET)

Okay, thanks I didn't know that! Although I strongly feel keeping all information about different games on completely seperate pages would be a lot wiser. --Ceeeb 05:32, 13 February 2007 (CET)