Ceeeb – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Generic chatter)
(Dialogs)
Line 46: Line 46:

In response to a recent change to [[setVehicleAmmo]] [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=setVehicleAmmo&curid=2071&diff=33392&oldid=33229]. Your English teh bestest! ;-) -- SCNR, [[User:Manny|Manny]] 03:05, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
In response to a recent change to [[setVehicleAmmo]] [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=setVehicleAmmo&curid=2071&diff=33392&oldid=33229]. Your English teh bestest! ;-) -- SCNR, [[User:Manny|Manny]] 03:05, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
== Dialogs ==
How about we joined effort on [[Dialogs]]? :)
-- [[User:Manny|Manny]] 12:36, 2 May 2007 (CEST)

Revision as of 12:36, 2 May 2007

FAQ

Thanks for picking up on the OFP:FAQ!

I definitely needed some help with that!

--Kronzky 21:44, 28 March 2007 (CEST)

No worries, although I have noticed a lot of outdated FAQ answers. It will be a lot of work to bring it up to speed, but for now I will focus on getting the articles into wiki asap.
--Ceeeb 21:05, 30 March 2007 (CEST)

Ceeeb,

The only muzzles that are configured anywhere in ArmA are as follows:

M16Muzzle, M4Muzzle, M203Muzzle

AK74Muzzle, GP25Muzzle

HandGrenadeMuzzle, HandGrenadeTimedMuzzle

SmokeShellMuzzle, SmokeShellRedMuzzle, SmokeShellGreenMuzzle

ThrowMuzzle, PutMuzzle

TimeBombMuzzle, PipeBombMuzzle, MineMuzzle, MineEMuzzle

Those are all the muzzles configured anywhere in the game.

Planck 00:09, 13 April 2007 (CEST)

Try using selectWeapon "M16A4_GL" or "Put". Neither of these weapon names has any effect at all. I noticed the lack of muzzles defined for normal weapons, but since the "fired" EV still returns a muzzle, I asssumed single muzzled weapons inherit the name of the weapon without needing any config. Whether or not that's true is an internal game engine issue, I can only guess. We might need to ask. None the less, selectWeapon does absolutely nothing when given some weapon names, but always works when given a muzzle name!

Generic chatter

In response to a recent change to setVehicleAmmo [1]. Your English teh bestest! ;-) -- SCNR, Manny 03:05, 29 April 2007 (CEST)

Dialogs

How about we joined effort on Dialogs? :) -- Manny 12:36, 2 May 2007 (CEST)