CrashDome – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary

(home pages)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{AnswerMe|If I have a blog page about OFP located on an already listed website (such as one listed under Community Editing Sites for example), could the blog URL be categorized seperately under a different Community Portal category (such as "Homepages")?  or is it better to just list the external site once under its default category?}}
{{AnswerMe|Blogpages}}
If I have a blog page about OFP located on an already listed website (such as one listed under Community Editing Sites for example), could the blog URL be categorized seperately under a different Community Portal category (such as "Homepages")?  or is it better to just list the external site once under its default category?
:I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
:For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the [[Operation Flashpoint: Community Home Pages|Home Pages]], even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 08:35, 2 September 2006

Template:AnswerMe If I have a blog page about OFP located on an already listed website (such as one listed under Community Editing Sites for example), could the blog URL be categorized seperately under a different Community Portal category (such as "Homepages")? or is it better to just list the external site once under its default category?

I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the Home Pages, even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --Kronzky 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)