CrashDome – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(home pages)
No edit summary
Line 3: Line 3:
:I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
:I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
:For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the [[Operation Flashpoint: Community Home Pages|Home Pages]], even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)
:For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the [[Operation Flashpoint: Community Home Pages|Home Pages]], even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)
:: Ah, well.. I host http://www.sinewsofwar.com/ obviously.. but I plan on getting more and more users their own places to submit material. For example, we have a Journal page that has currently 3 users blogs (one is mine). If say by the end of the year, there are 10 users blogs.. could one of the users submit it as a "homepage"? I ask, because the blogs are unique to the user. It could be any aspect of OFP/Arma and is not defined by the site which is primarily going to be an editing site. --[[User:CrashDome|CrashDome]] 22:15, 4 September 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 22:15, 4 September 2006

Template:AnswerMe If I have a blog page about OFP located on an already listed website (such as one listed under Community Editing Sites for example), could the blog URL be categorized seperately under a different Community Portal category (such as "Homepages")? or is it better to just list the external site once under its default category?

I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the Home Pages, even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --Kronzky 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)
Ah, well.. I host http://www.sinewsofwar.com/ obviously.. but I plan on getting more and more users their own places to submit material. For example, we have a Journal page that has currently 3 users blogs (one is mine). If say by the end of the year, there are 10 users blogs.. could one of the users submit it as a "homepage"? I ask, because the blogs are unique to the user. It could be any aspect of OFP/Arma and is not defined by the site which is primarily going to be an editing site. --CrashDome 22:15, 4 September 2006 (CEST)