CrashDome – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
(Clear)
Line 1: Line 1:

If I have a blog page about OFP located on an already listed website (such as one listed under Community Editing Sites for example), could the blog URL be categorized seperately under a different Community Portal category (such as "Homepages")?  or is it better to just list the external site once under its default category?
:I guess you'll have to be a bit more specific (Which main site? And what does the personal site contain?). It would really depend on the quality of the personal site.
:For example, Agent Smith has his subsite listed on the [[Operation Flashpoint: Community Home Pages|Home Pages]], even though gamepark.cz (ofp.info) is of course already listed elsewhere. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 08:35, 2 September 2006 (CEST)
:: Ah, well.. I host http://www.sinewsofwar.com/ obviously.. but I plan on getting more and more users their own places to submit material. For example, we have a Journal page that has currently 3 users blogs (one is mine). If say by the end of the year, there are 10 users blogs.. could one of the users submit it as a "homepage"? I ask, because the blogs are unique to the user. It could be any aspect of OFP/Arma and is not defined by the site which is primarily going to be an editing site. --[[User:CrashDome|CrashDome]] 22:15, 4 September 2006 (CEST)

Revision as of 21:14, 11 September 2006