Frankeke – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
(don't create your own categories)

Line 1: Line 1:
This was not a good start into using the Wiki, Frankeke...
=Categories=

Please do not create your own categories. The Wiki is confusing enough, without having users create their own. Thank You. (Also, the fact that I deleted them ''twice'' before -and left relevant remarks in the log- should've given you a hint...) --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 14:27, 20 November 2008 (CET)
I could understand you not having read [[Bohemia_Interactive_Community:Guidelines#Write_in_English|the rules]] stating that pages on this Wiki should be written in English.

But if then go ahead and delete two entries ([http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=News_Websites&diff=next&oldid=43505], [http://community.bistudio.com/wiki?title=ArmA:_Community_Websites&diff=prev&oldid=43507]) to a legit site (which I assume is some competing Spanish clan), then I cannot write that off to sheer ignorance.

So, you've now been blocked for a few days, to give you some time to familiarize yourself with the posting and behavior rules on this Wiki.
After that you have a week to translate your clan page into English, otherwise that will be deleted as well.

--[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 23:38, 11 November 2008 (CET)

== Banned ==

Kronsky, Baneasa if I can not change the links.  
The page armedassault.es is not the official site in Spanish, is a clan, why should withdraw.  

I would like to lodge a complaint, to accept any language in the Wiki, did not seem right to me because many people do not know English.

Before the ban and asked not be as dictator.

Thank you

:You can certainly ''request'' a change in Wiki policies, but if you disagree with the current rules it's not a good idea to just override them (as you did originally, and '''now again''' by re-creating the deleted Spanish category).
:These language rules have been set when the Wiki was started, and if you think there should be a Spanish Wiki, feel free to start your own (as there is, or used to be, for the German and Czech community).
:As far as the sites you deleted are concerned - it's irrelevant if they are "official" sites. You deleted them from the News and Community pages, without any comment to boot.
:The deadline for your clan articles stands though: Unless it's translated within a week it'll be deleted. ''Plus'' - your next rules violation will get you a one month ban. I should've already given you another one for ignoring my instructions, and reverting the deletions, but I'll give you a chance to translate your article, so you better take advantage of that opportunity. --[[User:Kronzky|Kronzky]] 17:34, 17 November 2008 (CET)

My articles are in both languages, but if you still think it is not convenient, you can ban forever.

thank you boy

Latest revision as of 15:27, 20 November 2008

Categories

Please do not create your own categories. The Wiki is confusing enough, without having users create their own. Thank You. (Also, the fact that I deleted them twice before -and left relevant remarks in the log- should've given you a hint...) --Kronzky 14:27, 20 November 2008 (CET)