Frankeke – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 21:51, 17 November 2008 by Frankeke (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This was not a good start into using the Wiki, Frankeke...

I could understand you not having read the rules stating that pages on this Wiki should be written in English.

But if then go ahead and delete two entries ([1], [2]) to a legit site (which I assume is some competing Spanish clan), then I cannot write that off to sheer ignorance.

So, you've now been blocked for a few days, to give you some time to familiarize yourself with the posting and behavior rules on this Wiki. After that you have a week to translate your clan page into English, otherwise that will be deleted as well.

--Kronzky 23:38, 11 November 2008 (CET)

Banned

Kronsky, Baneasa if I can not change the links. The page armedassault.es is not the official site in Spanish, is a clan, why should withdraw.

I would like to lodge a complaint, to accept any language in the Wiki, did not seem right to me because many people do not know English.

Before the ban and asked not be as dictator.

Thank you

You can certainly request a change in Wiki policies, but if you disagree with the current rules it's not a good idea to just override them (as you did originally, and now again by re-creating the deleted Spanish category).
These language rules have been set when the Wiki was started, and if you think there should be a Spanish Wiki, feel free to start your own (as there is, or used to be, for the German and Czech community).
As far as the sites you deleted are concerned - it's irrelevant if they are "official" sites. You deleted them from the News and Community pages, without any comment to boot.
The deadline for your clan articles stands though: Unless it's translated within a week it'll be deleted. Plus - your next rules violation will get you a one month ban. I should've already given you another one for ignoring my instructions, and reverting the deletions, but I'll give you a chance to translate your article, so you better take advantage of that opportunity. --Kronzky 17:34, 17 November 2008 (CET)

My articles are in both languages, but if you still think it is not convenient, you can ban forever.

thank you boy