Heeeere's Johnny! – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎respawnButton: new section)
Line 14: Line 14:

I think you are overreacting. There is nothing bad about using nul or null for a variable to store a script handle that you are not going to use. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 01:39, 6 July 2015 (CEST)
I think you are overreacting. There is nothing bad about using nul or null for a variable to store a script handle that you are not going to use. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 01:39, 6 July 2015 (CEST)
== respawnButton ==
use respawn = 3; instead of respawn = "BASE"; [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 19:25, 16 August 2015 (CEST)

Revision as of 19:25, 16 August 2015

Could you please redo your note on deleteAt in proper format? There is howto link on every page and even video tutorial. Thanks --KK

Thanks for correcting it :) --KK

Goes without saying. ;) Cheers! --Johnny

null vs _scriphandle

I undid your edit since if you put what you suggested in the editor in unit init it would throw an error. Also I don't think that is an appropriate place to explain specifics of SQF. Killzone Kid (talk) 00:56, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

Somehow I doubt

that the existing misconception about nul or null being special comes from that page. Changing it there will achieve precisely nothing as people learn from other people's scripts. I also seriously doubt many using nul/null even look at BIKI at all. Killzone Kid (talk) 01:12, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

Advertising bad coding behaviour

I think you are overreacting. There is nothing bad about using nul or null for a variable to store a script handle that you are not going to use. Killzone Kid (talk) 01:39, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

respawnButton

use respawn = 3; instead of respawn = "BASE"; Killzone Kid (talk) 19:25, 16 August 2015 (CEST)