Heeeere's Johnny! – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎respawnButton: new section)
(removed the not-really-needed-anymore topics)

Line 1: Line 1:
Could you please redo your note on deleteAt in proper format? There is howto link on every page and even video tutorial. Thanks --KK
::Thanks for correcting it :) --KK
Goes without saying. ;) Cheers! --Johnny

== null vs _scriphandle ==
I undid your edit since if you put what you suggested in the editor in unit init it would throw an error. Also I don't think that is an appropriate place to explain specifics of SQF. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 00:56, 6 July 2015 (CEST)
== Somehow I doubt ==
that the existing misconception about nul or null being special comes from that page. Changing it there will achieve precisely nothing as people learn from other people's scripts. I also seriously doubt many using nul/null even look at BIKI at all. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 01:12, 6 July 2015 (CEST)
== Advertising bad coding behaviour ==
I think you are overreacting. There is nothing bad about using nul or null for a variable to store a script handle that you are not going to use. [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 01:39, 6 July 2015 (CEST)
== respawnButton ==
use respawn = 3; instead of respawn = "BASE"; [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 19:25, 16 August 2015 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 07:39, 19 August 2015