Heeeere's Johnny! – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Revision as of 19:25, 16 August 2015 by Killzone Kid (talk | contribs) (→‎respawnButton: new section)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Could you please redo your note on deleteAt in proper format? There is howto link on every page and even video tutorial. Thanks --KK

Thanks for correcting it :) --KK

Goes without saying. ;) Cheers! --Johnny

null vs _scriphandle

I undid your edit since if you put what you suggested in the editor in unit init it would throw an error. Also I don't think that is an appropriate place to explain specifics of SQF. Killzone Kid (talk) 00:56, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

Somehow I doubt

that the existing misconception about nul or null being special comes from that page. Changing it there will achieve precisely nothing as people learn from other people's scripts. I also seriously doubt many using nul/null even look at BIKI at all. Killzone Kid (talk) 01:12, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

Advertising bad coding behaviour

I think you are overreacting. There is nothing bad about using nul or null for a variable to store a script handle that you are not going to use. Killzone Kid (talk) 01:39, 6 July 2015 (CEST)

respawnButton

use respawn = 3; instead of respawn = "BASE"; Killzone Kid (talk) 19:25, 16 August 2015 (CEST)