Icaruk – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "I have reverted your edit for nearestTerrainObjects. Please do not change it, values are exported from the game engine ~~~~")

m (Text replacement - "Killzone Kid" to "Killzone_Kid")

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
I have reverted your edit for [[nearestTerrainObjects]]. Please do not change it, values are exported from the game engine [[User:Killzone Kid|Killzone Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone Kid|talk]]) 00:25, 22 April 2016 (CEST)
I have reverted your edit for [[nearestTerrainObjects]]. Please do not change it, values are exported from the game engine [[User:Killzone_Kid|Killzone_Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone_Kid|talk]]) 00:25, 22 April 2016 (CEST)

== ROCK vs ROCKS ==

They both are filters. Please look more carefully at the list of possible names, both ROCK and ROCKS are there [[User:Killzone_Kid|Killzone_Kid]] ([[User talk:Killzone_Kid|talk]]) 20:13, 24 April 2017 (CEST)

== lbSortByValue ==

I've reverted it because your edit was wrong. It doesn't sort in descending order. The Description was correct before you edited it
[[User:Dedmen|Dedmen]] ([[User talk:Dedmen|talk]]) 09:59, 4 September 2018 (CEST)

Latest revision as of 14:48, 12 March 2024

I have reverted your edit for nearestTerrainObjects. Please do not change it, values are exported from the game engine Killzone_Kid (talk) 00:25, 22 April 2016 (CEST)

ROCK vs ROCKS

They both are filters. Please look more carefully at the list of possible names, both ROCK and ROCKS are there Killzone_Kid (talk) 20:13, 24 April 2017 (CEST)

lbSortByValue

I've reverted it because your edit was wrong. It doesn't sort in descending order. The Description was correct before you edited it Dedmen (talk) 09:59, 4 September 2018 (CEST)