Mikero – User talk

From Bohemia Interactive Community
Jump to navigation Jump to search
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
Line 23: Line 23:
Why are you adding the return value in the command syntax?? Isn't it obvious with the return value section? --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 07:48, 25 August 2007 (CEST)
Why are you adding the return value in the command syntax?? Isn't it obvious with the return value section? --[[User:Doolittle|Doolittle]] 07:48, 25 August 2007 (CEST)

because they are far from obvious
because they are far from obvious. They are syntactically incorrect not to state the return value in those instances

it is far easier to see them 'at a glance' [[User:Mikero|ook?]]
it is far easier to see them 'at a glance' [[User:Mikero|ook?]]

Revision as of 09:35, 25 August 2007

I edited several changes you made about scripting types, because they were not valid for scripting. I suppose you mixed scripting and config writing here. --Suma 11:41, 30 June 2006 (CEST)

yes. i did. Since there's nothing really 'out there' for addon token names, i'm starting somewhere

Hi Mikero, please check this. Thanks.

--Raedor 13:19, 3 July 2006 (CEST)

done, thanks

--ook? 14:37, 7 July 2006 (CEST)

Terry Pratchett fan?

Just wondered, because of your alias :-) --hardrock 01:57, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

I would sometimes prefer my Sig to be Vimes ); --ook? 02:00, 21 July 2006 (CEST)

here we go ook?

Why are you adding the return value in the command syntax?? Isn't it obvious with the return value section? --Doolittle 07:48, 25 August 2007 (CEST)

because they are far from obvious. They are syntactically incorrect not to state the return value in those instances

it is far easier to see them 'at a glance' ook?

Thanks for the good updates you are doing in the BIKI Mikero! --WGL.Q 09:13, 25 August 2007 (CEST)